Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Kuva Lich just stole my veiled Rifle Riven from my Sortie Rewards

Areku_Senpai

13 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

They already made it so they can't steal requiem relics. 

to be fair though, the requiem relics are kinda required to kill the lich, you wouldn't want to be spending ages fighting with RNGsus trying to get that last requiem mod required, only to have your lich steal it.

But to respond to OP, try taking your broke mate to the index so they can turn their last 50k credits into 250k, only to have their lich swoop in and leave them with absolutely nothing, lol!

But i would much prefer that the lich could steal absolutely anything (except for requiem and quest stuff)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

to be fair though, the requiem relics are kinda required to kill the lich, you wouldn't want to be spending ages fighting with RNGsus trying to get that last requiem mod required, only to have your lich steal it.

But to respond to OP, try taking your broke mate to the index so they can turn their last 50k credits into 250k, only to have their lich swoop in and leave them with absolutely nothing, lol!

But i would much prefer that the lich could steal absolutely anything (except for requiem and quest stuff)

And up the limit of the total hey can steal to 50-75%.

I had my lich steal my GOTL riven and the Skins from the twitch rewards, I thought it was great, gave me a reason to go for my lich. #moreplease

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Areku_Senpai said:

I just don´t understand why DE allowed the Liches to steal such important and valuable Items. Why is this a thing?

I think they should change the system, so that Liches are not able to steal Rivens, Requiem relics or other important Items.

But senpai, that gives you an incentive to kill the lich now doesn't it ?

• Like 1

Stop crying. They should steal far more in my opinion. They way I expected is they'd steal the whole of some loot. Instead when I finally kill my lich it's like... getting stuff back from a 5 minute farming run. Pathetic.

I'd honestly wish if they stole far more and things more critical, and not just sht I have millions of.

Lich stole your riven. Good. Now go and kill it and get it back instead of literally crying back to mommy someone stole your lollipop.

• Like 2

My first ever lich had 2M credits, 2 Rivens, a bunch of resources and 4k kuva. He died a week after the second riven was stolen. 

Last night, lich stole my first Maiming Strike ever. In 4 years of play time. He died within the hour. 

If you want him to stop stealing your stuff, build an arsenal to take liches down, and take them down. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Areku_Senpai said:

I just don´t understand why DE allowed the Liches to steal such important and valuable Items. Why is this a thing?

because that's the entire point. you're supposed to hate your Lich and because it hates you, it takes your stuff, which then acts as an extra incentive to take the Lich down. it's honestly a joke how much they take of everything else, even at rank 5 they take a few hundred credits and a dozen or so resources at best.. and it's not gone forever, kill that Lich and you get it all back.

honestly if a Lich stole a Riven from me, I'd just say "hope you get it for a weapon you like!". also, since Rivens are re-rolled with kuva, would that mean Liches would have to use their own Kuva (that keeps them alive) to reroll? imagine slowly killing yourself for a bad Kraken Riven....

1 hour ago, Acersecomic said:

Stop crying. They should steal far more in my opinion. They way I expected is they'd steal the whole of some loot. Instead when I finally kill my lich it's like... getting stuff back from a 5 minute farming run. Pathetic.

I'd honestly wish if they stole far more and things more critical, and not just sht I have millions of.

Lich stole your riven. Good. Now go and kill it and get it back instead of literally crying back to mommy someone stole your lollipop.

Internet tough guy here, folks. Better watch out.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, (XB1)Tyreal2012 said:

incentive right there =]

What was your feeling about that, personally i found it hilarious when my lich took my riven

"Your kuva karak was the only thing keeping you alive, I already have one. I've been trying to get maiming strike for 4 years and killed thousands along the way. You're next." 

Soon as got it, I maxed it out and didn't put it on any weapon. The collector in me is happy now.