Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of the lotus is exercise in patience and failure

(NSW)finnyd

I dunno what the "gift" is because this event is uncompletable.running around in darkness for an hour is NOT FUN.

I dunno what you guys think is fun but this isint it's just an exercise in patience

Yet again you guys need to do so.ething about server population and performance on the switch or just pull the game completely 4 people in a group means 5fps #*!% that S#&$

• Like 2

This is the most awful challenge ever. This literally gives me nausea, not to mention the target is somehow even MORE stupid than the sortie defense target. And he can't be banished. And yes, this is literally pitch dark on my monitor. Whomever thought this mission up should be forced to replay it every day for a whole year.

Also, how to cheese this: Bring one Oberon and casters, spam energy pizzas and just AoE continously. Oberon heals the idiot while he tries his best to suicide himself.

Edited by Countess_Hapmuhr
A mission is bad when you have to take a time out after a mission because you're almost literally ready to puke.
  • Like 1

Had zero issues with the mission, man you guys are spoiled. Use the simaris scanner if you seriously cant see. Also, its 2020, if you arent running some form of enemy radar by now, I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 10

21 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

inb4 this becomes a Nightmare/Sortie modifier, to fight in pitch black conditions. 

... what? you guys keep saying you want a challenge! 😆

If the Nightmare/Sortie modifier has Eximus and Reavers in it so I can get those scans I'd be down. 😐

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

inb4 this becomes a Nightmare/Sortie modifier, to fight in pitch black conditions. 

... what? you guys keep saying you want a challenge! 😆

I would actually like this, with the only source of light being the gunfire muzzle flash