Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the worst frame to get killed by?

HitmanRonin

11 minutes ago, HitmanRonin said:

In my opinion I think the worst frame would be equinox or an invisible frame. You never get to see who killed you. But I think equinox is worse cause you literally can die in your sleep

i would argu these are the best frames to get killed by. minimal pain an awareness. the worst ones would be saryn- melted alive and infected with the sickness, ember- burned alive, grendel- eaten alive.

Surprised no one mentioned valkyr or garuda. Getting ripped apart by a blood-crazed warframe sure is scary.... or maybe getting eaten alive by inaros and grendel, or slowly drowning by hydroid.

But honestly, the most scary warframe would probably be nekros. Imagine having your soul ripped out of you, murdered, and then revived as a void monstrosity that fights for nekros

• Like 3

Nyx. well you would likely be killing yourself at her will, imagine all that fcked up things she could make you do to yourself. Like imagine the most messed up thing you can do to someone then image Nyx comanding you to do it to yourself

Or Garuda, she loves bathing in blood, she can keep you locked up and slowly draining you from your blood, she would kill you with your own blood

Edited by Lazarow
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

Surprised no one mentioned valkyr or garuda.

I highly doubt my bloody babe would kill me but Valkyr, she would probably try ripping your head off while you’re not paying attention because of severe uncontrollable Anger Issues.

Edited by GPrime96

11 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Nekros is in a close second in this regard

Nekros soul slapping you. An impact proc that causes you to lose gravity, aimlessly bang off of walls like a deflating balloon until you die.
So much for a warrior's death aye? "He got all wiggly and floated around," is about the least honorable tombstone.

• Like 3

If you're conscious whilst in Limbo's stasis, and it's a time stop, then you might be caught on the edge of death betwixt the agony of your end and the abyss. Stuck at the precipice, plummeting into nothingness (or perhaps hell) yet not moving an inch towards it, all the while your body aflame with a pain unlike any experienced by a living soul... and you cannot even scream.

Not a pleasant way to go

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fungus_Billeh said:

I’ve heard that freezing to death is one of the nicer ways to go, but burning alive is not fun.

Nope, just put your hand over something frozen for a time. It'll start hurting at some point, and it'll keep increasing and getting really bad before any numbness happen. Now imagine such growing pain happening to the entire body, and how painful it gets to breathe, etc. The final moments are peaceful, but so are the ones if you get burned to death.

Oberon. Radiation is a horrendous, painful, and depending on how much exposure you get at once, can be either a rapid death or a slow and drawn out death. What makes it worse is that radiation sickness is something nigh on impossible to cure, and especially for the grineer, who are clones with genetic flaws, those flaws would only massively increase the pain and agony they would suffer. In fact, radiation would cause bleeding from the eyes, nose, mouth, gums and other areas. Bruising and skin burns. Sloughing of skin. Dehydration, fever, inflammation. Radiation sickness is an awful way to die, and the worst part is that it can be a long and drawn out death. You won't be able to fight back as fatigue strikes you almost immediately as an immense amount of radiation is poured into you. And the worst part is? Oberon isn't properly portrayed as being the most toxic frame in the game. Saryn gets that reputation. Oberon is a monster. Be terrified, because he is a walking nuclear reactor and would devastate entire ecosystems for decades.

• Like 4

pretty much any warframe really, but Khora's barbed Wire and Garuda's Blood Altar are especially gruesome in terms of visuals. 

the best thing to do is just not fight a warframe, period: dumba$$ Grineer and Corpus should be running for the escape pods the moment that alarm gets raised, or they even hear a noise that they are unfamiliar with. 

this also reminds me of the potential for a role-reversal quest, where we temporarily play as a humble Crewman or whatever, then the Tenno attack, and you're frantically running from some unseen threat; you don't know what it is, only that it's coming fast and it will kill you in the most gruesome ways imaginable. could make for the best horror experience since Chains of Harrow, and allow players to see things form the enemy's perspective, where Tenno truly are these void powered killing machines that cause untold destruction.

imagine being Sarah Connor in the very first Terminator movie: THAT kind of experience is what I'm after.

23 hours ago, Fungus_Billeh said:

I’ve heard that freezing to death is one of the nicer ways

Hypothermia is apparently relatively nice but I'd imagine that death caused by severe, sudden cold trauma isn't.

Edited by Guest