Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.2

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Moko said:

The grind is unbearable, this is just a Mobile Defense with extra steps...

had the exact same thought... first impression of this event is very bad. confusing, grindy, boring and broken... hoping they can at least make it okay

Railjack ops are too hard and/or too long for 1-2 people.

If something like, say, Command Intrinsic were out, they'd go faster and be less hectic. As it stands there's way too many people doing ground ops cause they're not so awful.

Prices need to be lowered or credit rewards increased. There are gonna be huge dropoffs if you don't remedy this as more and more people get pennies for their efforts and see the 10,000+ needed for literally 1 thing.

So you reduced only non-solo squad scaling, on the part of the event that's meant to be 'solo friendly', and yet a solo player can be struggling carefully through a perfect ground mission clear for 80 minutes at a time?

Which, I might add, done twice is still not enough to even attain Ground Rank 3, let alone giving you time to score in both mission paths?

I've been having quite a bit of fun ripping enemy ships to pieces, however I'd like to see a settings option where you can restrict players from flying your Railjack or controlling navigation to prevent your own team members from manually flying back to base and ruining missions

I'm torn here.  It's great that you're pushing this out.  It's better that with a significant chunk of people being outside of work that you're doing this on a Tuesday instead of ruining the weekends of those of us still working.

That said, two hotfixes in less than a single working day's hours.  The mode is obviously not rewarding, and the pages of people here already have stated.  I'm about an hour in and literally cannot afford a single item.  But at least the health scaling being a wonky mess is happening.  Sigh.

Maybe just extend the event another week, push Glassmaker a week, and explain that this is time for you to get Scarlet Spear viable.  It's pretty much needed, given what was received seems like you absolutely cannot be trusted to release an event without exploitative bugs so you're making the start of the events absolutely terrible to use us as alpha testers to find the bugs.  I'd suggest this is my bias, but you confirmed it with your statements and the lack of rare arcanes until you've assured yourselves there aren't any exploits that could make this fun rather than face melting grind.

Archived