Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma feedback and Discussion

SpringRocker

9 minutes ago, Daziri said:

I mean what's up with asking for nerfs...

I still don't understand why Forums have become such a nerf-this-nerf-that place.

Bramma is fine.

and this is coming from some1 who has never used it.

Nobody get ok, the people who wanna nerf thing will cry about it being nerfed after they actually does it. 

1 hour ago, Aadi880 said:

Been using the Bramma and its disgustingly strong. fk, there is no aspect that I can think of that it has a downfall in. Strong single target damage, strong AOE damage, Its ammo is not even a down fall because 15 ammo is more than enough to kill enough enemies to drop sniper ammo. Also, carrier exists.

I suggest the following changes.

• Charge time increased by an additional 1 second.
  • Increase reload time by an additional 0.5 seconds.
  • Bomblets cannot proc status.
  • Main projectile has a 1 second delay in which it will explode. Will stick to targets.
  • Ammo capacity reduced to 10.
  • Reduce base damage by 10%

Since we lost(?) the "dislike" button...

"I do not like this."

Also, while the Bramma can be a strong weapon why are people not posting to nerf melee (all of it) since it is amazingly strong ATM....just waiting for the next three month nerf wave to hit all the currently useless items in Warframe...

1 hour ago, Aadi880 said:

there is no aspect that I can think of that it has a downfall in.

Staggers/Knock down with large explosion range

Kuva Lich Locked by a 2 hour+ grind

Daikyu Fire mechanic (must be fully charged)

Cant use split Flights (who would have ****ing guessed?)

there just named you four. before you call a weapon being able to kill high levels because of good stats and common knowledge of modding think, is it broken or does the game need that jump in level difficulties? It's just an effective weapon, players just want to make killing effective simple as that. The bramma does great damage but I have like five weapons that deals way more and better damage than bramma do the need a Nerf as well?

1 minute ago, AnatharsWrath said:

i dont really want it to be nerfed but i do want self damage back. at very least remove stagger from weapons that dont deserve to have it! (amps especially)

I just want to able to kill myself using a killcode gear item to fix bugs. I understand the want for self damage but really all I have been seeing is chroma and mirage mains wanting to one shot enemies/Eidolons. Many people complain about "oh chroma oh mirage they ruined the game, how could they do this?" Ive been ducked over and helped out by self damage but now it has been removed and thats that, there are some sources of self damage lingering. The stagger is pretty cool tho, annoying but a good trade off. there are some inconsistencies like opticor or some amps fire ode that honestly should be fixed up a little.

Bramma's fall off damage nerfed it into the ground. Riven disposition got nerfed as well.

For a MR 15 weapon locked behind a tedious grind and 5 forma, I expected it to be better.

It's fine as it is. It has to be somewhat decent if you put some work into it.

My acceltra can out damage the bramma without having to jump through the hoops, building it, and tedium of acquiring the weapon 

7 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

Been using the Bramma and its disgustingly strong. fk, there is no aspect that I can think of that it has a downfall in. Strong single target damage, strong AOE damage, Its ammo is not even a down fall because 15 ammo is more than enough to kill enough enemies to drop sniper ammo. Also, carrier exists.

I suggest the following changes.

• Charge time increased by an additional 1 second.
  • Increase reload time by an additional 0.5 seconds.
  • Bomblets cannot proc status.
  • Main projectile has a 1 second delay in which it will explode. Will stick to targets.
  • Ammo capacity reduced to 10.
  • Reduce base damage by 10%

How about, instead of asking for a nerf, you just let things go. I mean really, I'm tired of noobs asking for a nerf because they can't keep up with a new frame or weapon that was released.

How about understanding that this is a nice change of pace for bow only users like myself. I don't use guns in the game and there are very few bows that can kill end game enemies without using 4 or 5 arrows to do it. Meanwhile everyone else has a plethora of weapons to choose from in their arsenal. So just try to understand that there are other game plays besides the mass "pro quo"

I'm sorry my bramma can rack more kills and more damage than your saryn, but thats not my problem and it doesn't mean you need to take away from what others enjoy. Leave some things alone.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Michal_576_ said:

Staggers/Knock down with large explosion range

Kuva Lich Locked by a 2 hour+ grind

Daikyu Fire mechanic (must be fully charged)

Cant use split Flights (who would have ****ing guessed?)

there just named you four. before you call a weapon being able to kill high levels because of good stats and common knowledge of modding think, is it broken or does the game need that jump in level difficulties? It's just an effective weapon, players just want to make killing effective simple as that. The bramma does great damage but I have like five weapons that deals way more and better damage than bramma do the need a Nerf as well?

Farming it is absolutely not the Bramma's downfall. Seriously, 2+ hours is not even a grind? Its so easy to get.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Michal_576_ said:

there are like 30+ weapons that can do high damage like or better than Kuva bramma. But why do people go for the bramma, it's just a fun now nothing more nothing les

Do you mind listing them? Because I have a very strong feeling you are just spitballing here, and even if you could provide the examples:

1. All of them won't have the AoE potential the Bramma has

2. Why would you need more damage? To overkill enemies that still die in one shot from the Bramma?

You clearly don't understand the concept of balance at all. But now you'll say, "what's the need for balance in a PvE game?": well, this is a looter shooter. You aim for the best loot and the best tools to obtain said loot in the fastest way possible. Without balance, there are those 3 or 4 very powerful tools that outshine everything else in the game, totally destroying any sense of choice unless you want to actively handicap yourself, and in a game focused on power fantasy such as warframe, that's absurd.

In conclusion, the Bramma, for regular play (from starchart to arbitrations, lich hunting and sorties, with the only exceptions being Eidolons and PT which incentivize single target weapons because, you know, they are single targets), makes every other gun obsolete. What's the need for a rubico prime (or insert any other non explosive gun) that can deal 1 quintillion damage on a headshot if I can still one shot a group of 10 enemies with a single Bramma RPG arrow without even aiming. AoE always wins in this game, that's also why AoEs can't have huge damage without incredibly strict limitations (very low mag size, being unwieldy with high charge and reload times, scarce ammunition). The Lenz was an example of an explosive bow done right, with the explosion delay, long charge time and low ammo. And reasonable damage. The Bramma is clearly a very power crept Lenz that's also way too high on steroids.

On 2020-05-14 at 1:56 AM, Xaero said:

And I don't remember Zarr being too powerful and popular.

It was. And people asked for it to be nerfed all the same. I'm so used to hearing that X weapon this is op, X weapon that is op, only for it to be redundant in x amount of months, that I largely find the idea of PvE weapons being "Op" mute, wrong, and pointless at this point, I don't think a single one of you have a point. 

I haven't heard a single good argument for it yet. Meanwhile its largest complaints are "It makes the farm too fast" or "I didn't kill enough enemies, cause somebody else had it." or my personal favorite, "It makes OTHER WEAPONS FEEL BAD." No. It doesn't. 

The actual dps numbers aren't discussed. You guys just say it should be nerfed, ruining the reason people go to it in the first place. There's no actual talk of balance. No comparison to its full damage, in terms of its ammo capacity. Nothing reasonable is said, or ever mentioned. 

The Tigris Prime for example has more total damage in its ammo reserve then the Bramma. It's also possible to mod it, or have a riven with it so it has punchthrough. 120 shots of slash procs, in a line vs 15 shots of haha boom.

Isn't Tigris Prime a close-range weapon?

Except with its raw damage output it could snipe enemes at 50 meters and still kill them. Dancing around the point I see. 

It's a "close range weapon" in the sense that anything from here to the moon can get hit for massive amounts, then suffer slash procs, and viral. It's an effective sniper on the starmap till around level 60 or so. 

Is it really so difficult to understand? Prime warframes are better versions of their regular counterparts.

And Kuva weapons, are better versions of their regular counterparts if applicable. Kuva Nukor > Nukor. Kuva Karak > Karak. 

Just like how most variants, (Vandal, Wraith, Dex, Prime, Mara, Prisma, ) are all better versions of their regular counterparts. 

Every warframe in the game fills a certain role. For example, Frost and Gara are both really good at protecting objectives. 

Some Prime warframes are so good at their job, compared to others, that there is no point in bringing any other frame to do the job. For example, Loki Prime had so much energy that in the raids, Loki could disarm entire rooms of enemies, while having his energy drained carrying the bombs, that a lot of the time, You didn't really need anymore CC. 

A 50 meter disarm, and chaos was enough to just ignore everything or bullet jump away. Frost Prime with how his armor aids his snowglobes pretty much invalidates every other defense frame except limbo prime. 

Frost can have infinite stacking health bubbles, Limbo can have infinite stasis. These abilities are fundamentally and infinitely more overpowered then the weapons people complain about. 

Example: My Kuva Bramma cannot kill a level 200 sentient if I hit it with every shot of my bramma. A limbo can forever freeze it in its tracks, and we don't have to deal with it. 

So nobody cares for "balance" unless its effecting their kill count at the end. I don't see people asking for Octavia to be nerfed either, despite Octavia being easily capable of killing level 3,000 corrupted enemies. 

It's all just "balance" as in balance out the damage. See that 6 forma, kuva with a god riven on it? It's outdamaging my one forma Lenz! Nerf it! Arguments against the bramma neither provide good reasons to nerf it, nor will they till somebody convinces me, killing hordes in a horde shooter is bad. 

No one complains that Titania Prime is better than Titania.

Hence the double standards. Nobody complains that Rhino Prime's armor skin is much stronger then Rhino's, or that Frost Prime's snowglobe is much stronger's then frost either. 

This is despite Titania Prime having 25% more health, and armor along with better energy, an energy passive in corrupted missions, and having more polarities. This gives Titania Prime 925 health, vs Titanita's 740. 

This gives Titania Prime an effective health of 1321 with only a vitality. Normal Titania gets an effective health of 986. 

But if Titania Prime (or any other warframe, be it old or new) suddenly receives an impenetrable defensive sphere as her first ability,

You mean like Limbo? He dashes and suddenly receives an impenetrable health bar. Or do you mean like Wukong who ignores several deaths. Do you mean like how Nidas can never die period? Or are you referring to how Valkyr can have immortality on demand? How about terminator nyx? Limbo doesn't even have to spend energy for his immortality. 

Limbo gets an impenetrable defensive sphere, that regens energy, freezes enemies in place, and prevents any other enemy from shooting it while he is inside and they arent. 

Your argument is looking weaker the further I read on...

Do you still not see the difference? If you don't, I don't know any other way to explain it to you and just give up trying.

Yes. I see the difference between an unkillable god able to freeze time. I also see an infinitely scaling octavia mash the crouch button so she can stay invisible as her mallet insta kills a level 2,000 enemy. 

I see Nidas ignoring death, like Tailor Swift ignores texts from her ex's while Chroma screams MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS! And instantly kills a sentient with his rubico prime. 

Meanwhile, A banshee, a saryn, and a volt can AoE Kill enemies faster then the bramma can charge up and fire an arrow. 

But yea. You are right. This one weapon that requires ammo, a charge time, a boss encounter to obtain, time to level up, and grind is far, Far more powerful then Limbo's immortality, Octavia's infinite damage, Revenant's health scaling attack, Nidas' immortality, damage, and buffs. 

If you can't read sarcasm on the internet; that was sarcasm. The bramma isn't anywhere near close to Op, when immortality, infinitely scaling damage, or other such abilities are conveniently ignored. 

Watch this. Tell me what is more Op. The first 5-20 seconds will do. 

So let's try this again. 

What's the difference between overpowered gods of destruction, the warframes themselves. Or one shooty bow that is meta cause bows have been terrible. I wonder how many shots with the Bramma it would take to kill a level 5300+ enemy like the one seen at the start of this video. 

"Balance." Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. 

On 2020-05-13 at 2:48 PM, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Wall of pointless text from someone who apparently can't read properly

If you haven't noticed, I didn't say Bramma should be nerfed, and I'm not asking for it to be nerfed. I only stated that your comparison of a whole weapon roster and one straight vertical line of two warframes doesn't make sense.

As for the nerf, it will happen anyways. Even if no one complains, DE will check the usage stats one day and notice Bramma dominating heavily. And they will nerf it. So you are basically wasting time trying to change the mind of community while using flawed arguments.

And for some reason I feel you won't read my reply properly once again and continue with your nonsense.

46 minutes ago, Xaero said:

I only stated that your comparison of a whole weapon roster and one straight vertical line of two warframes doesn't make sense.

Except that I was comparing everything with a (insert applicable variation word here) that is better to the base version. Prime mods, warframes, weapons etc. 

I see no difference in application, use, or effect between them. Prime mods make normal mods obsolete, no? Does Prime point blank not make normal point obsolete? 

49 minutes ago, Xaero said:

As for the nerf, it will happen anyways.

I'll wait till the patch notes come out. Until DE says, we are nerfing it, I won't hold my breath. 

50 minutes ago, Xaero said:

DE will check the usage stats one day and notice Bramma dominating heavily.

The Boltor Prime once held that very spot and was never nerfed. Again, I'll wait till the fat lady sings. 

50 minutes ago, Xaero said:

So you are basically wasting time trying to change the mind of community while using flawed arguments.

Notice how not a single person, including you has been able to refute them. Go on. I'll humor you if you want to try. 

51 minutes ago, Xaero said:

And for some reason I feel you won't read my reply properly once again and continue with your nonsense.

You might be just as guilty of said nonsense. This reply of yours, seems so empty. Like it's almost not even a reply. Have a nice day. I don't expect anything reasonable from you, when not a single person here has requested something reasonable in the first place. 

(say like buffing the Bramma's ammo capacity up to 30 in exchange for lowering its dps per shot.) 

On 2020-05-06 at 10:10 AM, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

The Bramma can not be bought with plat, nor can it be built. It must be earned. It is deserving of its power. It's a powerful weapon, not like the common lenz.

Lmao liches are super easy to defeat. In about 2-3 hours of farm you got your ultra op nuke device. and it doesnt even have to be 3 hours all in one go you can just do some per day

Archived