Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deadlock Protocol This Week..? !

EzioTheEagle

Most likely - they dropped a trailer last week.

Generally speaking, they are pretty reserved when it comes to trailers (Tennocon notwithstanding), generally only dropping one a week before launch, max. Usually a few days, and in some cases, on the day of release.

Granted, these are unusual times, so take with a pinch of salt, but according to DE's own practices, this seems to be likely.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Check the the last staff posts and the thread Reb made in announcements.

Doesnt look like it will impact the release since it is about the community team and the streams only. Reb also specifies it in that thread due to concerns that the forums will be turned into a political platform. It is just in context as to why the streams wont happen this week.

edit: Regarding the whole region chat thing. I just hope they implement a zero tolerance policy and gets rid of any and all political and religious discussions. It is afterall a game that people play to stress down from the real world. If someone likes to stress down by talking politics, religion or their "preferences", there are actual platforms for that out there. Just as I wont walk into a bar and start a political discussion with someone across the room, bothering everyone else. I'd likely get thrown out head first in such a case and rightly so. No reason for region chat to be different.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Doesnt look like it will impact the release since it is about the community team and the streams only. Reb also specifies it in that thread due to concerns that the forums will be turned into a political platform. It is just in context as to why the streams wont happen this week.

I don't think they'll stop there. Stopping themselves from streaming but launching a big update plays just as bad with regards to optics. Hence why I don't believe it will come this week.

1 hour ago, EzioTheEagle said:

I think it should be out by either today or tomorrow....Its very much possible

I can wait few more days. PS4 community must wait few days after release. 

I'm interested in this content.