The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.3

[DE]Megan

Granum Void Changes & Fixes:
!!THE DEADLOCK PROTOCOL QUEST SPOILERS!!

Spoiler

• Increased Granum Void kill requirements as players join. Each new player will increase the kills required for each Rank by 25:
    • 1 player: 25, 50, 75
    • 2 players: 50, 75, 100
    • 3 players: 75, 100, 125
    • 4 players: 100, 125, 150
      • The Granum Void is intended to be a challenge worth taking. It can be tough for a Solo player, but considerably easier with a squad. These changes aim to provide a little more even level of challenge across the board.
  • You’ll now have temporary damage immunity upon returning to the Copus Ship from Granum Void. 
  • Fixed a script error after returning to the Corpus Ship from the Granum Void after a Host migration.
  • Fixed a script error when returning to the Corpus Ship from Granum Void after recently Reviving.
  • Fixed a script error when entering the Granum Void.

Treasurer Changes:

• Granum Crowns dropped by Treasurers are now exempt from ‘loot Abilities’.
    • The Treasurer will drop 1 Granum Crown per player as intended.
  • If the Treasurer is within 35 meters of Extraction, he will now turn away and run to the nearest Golden Hand Tribute to avoid dying in the Extraction zone. If by chance a Granum Crown is dropped too close to the Extraction zone, they will now be teleported to a safe place. This addresses reports such as: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1199639-treasurer-drops-coin-on-extract/
  • Fixed Granum Crown waypoints not extending past its zone.

Nightwave Changes:

• We have added respective letter clues to the Episode 2 ID Badge. This is also reflected for the clue in the Weave.
    • Feedback showed that the ID Badge was hard to distinguish for many players, including our color-blind Tenno.
  • The Chat window will now be hidden during Nightwave Episode Crime Scene cinematics.
  • Fixed a functionality loss that could occur when falling off the final platform in the Weave.

Optimizations:

• Optimized UI thread validation and improved coverage.

Changes:

• Terminal Velocity can now be used with Primary Tombfinger Kitguns.
  • Tweaked the Credit acquisition FX upon using a Granum Crown at the Temple Relief after your last Tenant Lore reward. The Temple Relief will now show the last Tenant Lore entry when you have collected all of them and are receiving Credits instead of new lore.
    • For maximum knowledge, the Temple Relief will award Credits (respective of the Tier of Crown) if you’ve collected all Tenant Lore entries.
      • We’re aware of a bug where Clients do not get these Credit rewards.
  • Transmissions and Chat will now be hidden when watching Quest intro cinematics in the Codex.
  • Bumped deadzone for controller analog sticks back to 20% (was changed to 15% in the last Update) as a result of reports from players whose controllers seemed to drift within that margin of difference. 
    • A Profile setting will be added before it gets lowered again.
  • Removed unreleased Khora Deluxe Animation Sets from the Arsenal. Soon, Tenno!

Jackal Changes & Fixes:

• Removed the unintended Riven Sliver drop from the Jackal when it is below Level 41. We have, however, kept the Riven Sliver drop if the Jackal is above Level 41 (Sortie).
  • Fixes towards Clients sometimes being left in the first stage Jackal arena if you died/Revived before the second stage.
  • Fixed the Parazon Jackal Finisher not working if you Revived after he landed into his stun, were using an Exalted weapon, or Transferred to the Operator. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur when loading into a mission.
  • Fixed crash when using Protea's Temporal Anchor Ability. .
  • Fixed Sentient Cores not dropping from Sentients
  • Fixed inability for Clients to spend a Granum Crown at a Golden Hand Tribute if the Host had already used that exact Tribute with the same tier of Granum Crown.
  • Fixed Primary Kitguns crafted with the Gaze Chamber having very slow Ammo recharge rate when upgraded with max rank Pax Charge.
  • Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.
  • Fixed Protea’s Temporal Anchor path getting reset after throwing the Xoris.
  • Fixed Mods that give base Damage (e.g. Pressure Point) not applying to Atlas’ Landslide.
  • Fixed the Helstrum dealing self-damage to the Companion that it is equipped on.
  • Fixed the Battacor having unlimited usage of Alt Fire.
  • Fixed some issues with the Operator being destroyed when transitioning between regions in Railjack. 
  • Fixed Nezha’s Jinza Helmet textures appearing very grimy.
  • Fixed UI backer on Mastery Rank test complete screens being offset for non 16:9 aspect ratios.
  • Fixed some overly aggressive lens flares in some tiles in the Corpus Ship tileset.
  • Fixed a case where the Squad overlay would become unresponsive if you failed to join a Host from the Star Chart UI.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to ‘Repeat Last Mission’ but that mission is so longer eligible (Sortie, etc).
  • Fixed a script error when the Treasurer cloaks himself in invisibility. 
  • Fixed a script error when casting Protea’s Grenade Fan Ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Razorwing Ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize Ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Hildryn’s Balefire Ability.
  • Fixed a PH; Controller Cursor in menu options.

Thank you for the hotfix on a Friday.

For Granum Void Mode, can players be force extracted to the Corpus ship when the tier 3 kills requirement is met? There is no reason to do more than the bare minimum, and it would be nice if players were forced back to the Corpus ship once the tier 3 reward is reached. Either this, or give a reason for players to actually collect time capsules and stay longer. Players who are efficient at killing are actually penalized for picking up extra time capsules as they get nothing out of it.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Mods that give base Damage (e.g. Pressure Point) not applying to Atlas’ Landslide.

It would be much better if these abilities that scaled off mods got separate modding screens. "Stat sticks" are unhealthy for inventories and loadouts in the long-term, and it is the very reason we have separate modding for Excalibur, Mesa, Valkyr, etc. Players should not be required to get specific Riven Mods or use specific weapons to maximize a completely unrelated ability (Landslide, Whipclaw, Vaporize on Deth Cube, etc.).

Who doesn't love some delicious spaghetti code?

Granum Crowns dropped by Treasurers are now exempt from ‘loot Abilities’.

RIP. It was obviously not intended to do that.

GQaJxl2.png

Thanks for the hotfix.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Granum Crowns dropped by Treasurers are now exempt from ‘loot Abilities’.
  • If the Treasurer is within 35 meters of Extraction, he will now turn away and run to the nearest Golden Hand Tribute to avoid dying in the Extraction zone. If by chance a Granum Crown is dropped too close to the Extraction zone, they will now be teleported to a safe plac

RIP loot abilities but thank you very much for the extraction change. That was pretty annoying

You know what I think its about time someone says something about this rather then eating it up like most people.
I wanna address the issue with the quest itself. First off the quest starts off fine a little too easy if I might be honest and Im sure
the rest of us feel the same way, however the difficulty spike at the end....What the actual #*!% were you guys thinking? Not trying to come off
as rude here but Im just stunned over how much of a diffrence I got when all of my weapons suddenly did next to almost no damage to most enemies.
I wont spoil of course but lets just say that certain enemies that you have to kill get a ridiculous amount of health and armor to the point where its
not even fun anymore its just frustrating to go through. and the weapon you gotta use aswell, "Oh yeah let me just use a throwing weapon aginst flying
enemies that swarm you like mosquitos WITH a boss that takes as much damage as a kid poking hulk hogen with a stick. Cuz you know thats totally a fun experience!"
Its clear to me that you guys didnt playtest this quest enough and I mean it wouldnt be so bad if it weren't for the fact that its a SOLO MISSION. Why? have we just
thrown the concept of Quests with your friends entirely? and dont give me that excuse that "Oh this is centered around you the player" its obviously not about you this time.
Sure Some quests would possibly get too easy if more people joined in but I bet you theres plenty of people out there that probably wouldnt mind that at all.
You could even introduce the difficulty system INTO Your quests if necessary but thats just me.

To sum it all up, Quest is only fun til the end part and needs rebalancing, Quests needs to stop being forced solo missions.
The Update itself wasnt too bad but its not perfect. Atleast I'll be honest enough to say it rather then eat it up like most whiteknights do.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.

Is this a joke?

We seriously all thought that the bug was that rank 3 showed the stats of rank 0, but you rectify this by nerfing a warframe that is considered pretty heavily undertuned?

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• If the Treasurer is within 35 meters of Extraction, he will now turn away and run to the nearest Golden Hand Tribute to avoid dying in the Extraction zone. If by chance a Granum Crown is dropped too close to the Extraction zone, they will now be teleported to a safe place. This addresses reports such as:
  • Fixed Granum Crown waypoints not extending past its zone.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.

BIG BOO

if this THIS is the intended duration then its a big oof, and a rip for me..

we need a fix that increases duration on both her 1 and especially her 2

her turret duration is LAUGHABLY low.. and the grenades at 10 seconds are a joke.

Archived