Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So if you had to pick a warframe that really needs a rework or buff, Who would it be?

Formous

Broken Frame 

His lore is gonna either come out and be contradict to the Sacrifice OR it is gonna go along with the saying of Mr Fist. I would like him to go along with the slimy little maggot lore as we can see from his art he DOES have slimy looking worms slithering in and out of him.

I dunno....I am on vacation for J4....and forgot my systems at home....is this what WARFRAME withdrawal feels like? I don't like it.... needs some playtime....might have to hijack this teens Xbox...

4 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Chroma, Hydroid, Mirage, Banshee, Nyx, Atlas, Inaros.

These frames are desperate for a rework. most of these frames are one trick ponies or their abilities got outshined by the newer frames.

I agree on the rest, but Mirage? She's actually strong and overall all her skills are useful. I'm curious to know why you think shes a one trick pony or outshined.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)lumen2ne1 said:

I agree on the rest, but Mirage? She's actually strong and overall all her skills are useful. I'm curious to know why you think shes a one trick pony or outshined.

Her 1 is good.

Her 2 relied too much on the augment to be viable. The booby traps are too easy for enemies to miss it because it has no "attraction"

Her 3's light and dark based on enviroment lighting makes it too impractical.

Her 4 has a duration and a drain and lackluster damage which make this ability underwhelming in high level content.

53 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Her 1 is good.

Her 2 relied too much on the augment to be viable. The booby traps are too easy for enemies to miss it because it has no "attraction"

Her 3's light and dark based on enviroment lighting makes it too impractical.

Her 4 has a duration and a drain and lackluster damage which make this ability underwhelming in high level content.

An ability relying on augments isn't bad. It's bad when even an augment can't save it. It turns her into a nuker and can even compete against Saryn. If you cast her 2 while having 1 active, extra traps will spawn around them and enemies missing them is not likely to happen.
Her 3 I can see where you're coming from but the scenarios on which you're stuck using only one of them are minimal. Most of the time you'll be running light which is a straight up upgrade. She needs some tweaks to give players more options on demand, but that doesn't render the skill useless, just not as viable for meta like Eidolons for example. Her dark mode could actually be removed and it wouldn't affect her at all, because you don't really need damage reduction when your 1 clones tank the shots with the exception of aoes.
Her 4 drain isn't that big and the damage is affected by light like her 3, most of the time you'll be doing higher damage, and as a bonus you can use the augment to control it over your head.

She might need some tweaks or QoL changes here and there but she's nowhere near the state of the rest rightfully named in this thread in need of a rework. All of her skills have a general use and not just a niche use like Hydroid for example.

Atlas - just why do you use this when you have khora

Inaros - it is just so boring

Valkyr - why do you need a ripline when a bullet jump + roll is way faster, also there are parazon ripline (seen in new jackal) and so the ability is a total waste of an ability slot. Her 3 doesn't even seem good because finisher is dumb in my opinion (stealth ≠ finisher)

Some points I agree but they are still fine now:

Banshee - its 4 does literally no damage even with the augment, but on top of that it costs a lot of energy. But her 1,2,3 is good with augs and if you want 4 then why don't use similar warframe that does a lot more damage

Nyx - it is boring but I guess you still need some classic, generic frames. Also nyx 3 could easily CC people so I guess it's fine (I don't play nyx much so if I am wrong tell me)

Frost - his 1 and 2 serves no purpose but it could be both defensive and offensive/CC with 3 and 4 so... I just don't expect much

Some ideas I don't really agree but they still get a point:

Loki - invisibility for some time after pressing some skill button is simple (which is actually nice considering that there are only a few invisible warframes in game). Disarm makes things better, not only it's radiation procs but the fact that they have to melee you, which can be dodged easily. 1 is distraction and switch teleport is absolutely fine in concept. The problem is those people who are using it to troll people.

Grendel - eating people (including sentients) and throw them off the map is fun, also you can play sonic with 4 + aug.

Saryn nerf - if it is meant to be a nuke frame, then it is completely fine.

Inaros with his recent prime leak would be my top candidate. He needs to be more active, not just a sandbag.

A frost rework would be cool as well, especially if it came with a minor visual touch up

Nyx because 2 is incredibly dull and 4 is also super boring with the band aid augment.

Anything that gives more interesting active synergy between her abilities would be welcome, whether mental or physical manipulation.

Garuda or Valkyr, I only want Valks 1 and 3 to be something else, and maybe tweak the moveset of Hysteria. Garuda...I like the theme, but her kit imo sucks, especially her passive. What good is that passive if the idea is to remain at full health at all times? Her blood altar even works against the passive, which is just weird for me. 

On 2020-07-03 at 7:42 PM, TheSixOfDiamonds said:

Frost, I don't think he's been touched ever, and the game's changed since he showed up. He's good for defense, but a lot about him is just slow.

Agree. I am a proud Frost main, and i admit he feels slow even with my own build that focuses in all of his kit rather than one ability.

On 2020-07-03 at 7:48 PM, Kaotyke said:

He has. Ice Wave was a straight line. Freeze was pinpoint with no AoE on Impact, Snow Globe didnt have the immunity/damage absorbition phase, Avalanche had slow cast time, didnt remove armor based on PS and didnt allow Stats Procs on its Frozen enemies.

Altho Frost went through a lot of changes in the past, those changes are years in the past. The game has evolved considerably, and at least 2 of his reworked abilities are not as effective as they were before, those two being Ice Wave and Freeze.

Sure, Freeze was pinpoint before, but even with the AOE that it has now, and the Freeze Force Augment, this ability is still very lackluster, and completely overshadowed by Ice Wave and Avalanche. While many would argue that Freeze has a use for stopping single heavy units like for example, an Eximus Nox, why use Freeze for just one enemy, when you can use Avalanche, and freeze not just the enemy in question, but everything around Frost? and in the process, strip their armor completely if you have enough power? Ice Wave is just a better version of Freeze AOE area. Also, Avalanche before did not allow status procs on the frozen enemies, but that changed not too long ago, and it still has a very nice synergy with Corrosive and Heat, if you do not have enough power to strip completely armor.

Now onto Ice Wave. Well, this ability to me, its main purpose is to soft CC enemies in narrow spaces, rather than dealing damage (even tho the description of the ability says "deals Heavy Damage") But its use is kind of situational, and pales in comparison to a similar ability found in Nidus: Virulence. IMO, Ice Wave should work similar to Virulence to make it worth using, and its potential for CC is overshadowed by Avalanche.

You only build Frost for either Snow Globe, which in my opinion, is the worse build you can build him for, as it is stationary and weak outside of the globe, or you build for Avalanche, disregarding all of the other abilities of his kit. I managed, with the help of Umbral mods and 2 umbra formas, to make a build that makes the best use of all of his kit, even Freeze, but he still needs some adjustments to match the current pace of the game. I'm happy with the current state of Frost, or at least, the build i did, but no doubt, he does not need a giant rework like the Wukong one or Ember, but some tweaking to his kit, and maybe remake his 2 abilities that are lacking, Freeze and Ice Wave.

18 hours ago, Nightmare142857 said:

Banshee - its 4 does literally no damage even with the augment, but on top of that it costs a lot of energy. But her 1,2,3 is good with augs and if you want 4 then why don't use similar warframe that does a lot more damage

Banshee looks great, and is good on fashion frame. Plus I got all the others. It's a different flavor.  Killing with deadly howls, the Banshess' Scream for what it is famous for, would be amazing.  Only this isnt what really happens.  I really..Really wanna play a Range Banshee and watch the deadly wave expand again.  That was so cool. I felt powerful.  I was low mr and did a lot to get the mods and gear Id need.  Then it got ripped away and now? banshee feels insulting.

Archived