Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 2020 Riven Disposition Updates

[DE]Connor

vor einer Stunde schrieb Crevab:

Oh sure there are oddities to discuss. But for every comment about them theres one each of : claims that the best weapons in the game are now dead, assertions that any disposition below 1.0 is worthless, complaints on how the system works (out of date by more than a year), and of course "sure I sank time and money into something designed to change, but that doesn't mean I expected it to."

Absolutely. I mean, I get the money/plat part, people should know by now not to buy any Riven for exorbitant prices unless they don't care about their money/plat. That's why I have a tight and strict budget when it comes to buying Rivens.

The spending time part is a bit wonky to me since spending time to roll a Riven for the stats you want just to get it reduced can discourage people to invest time at all in that part of the game. Which should not be the goal, I would assume. But then again you could argue that applies to outdated equipment as well to a degree. People also don't complain that their Boltor Prime isn't the beast it used to be.

5 minutes ago, LupoDWolf said:

not a DE fault, technically. Everyone where complaining about bramma for so long

yeah its your fault if you let DE scam you again after they've done it many times, only fools keep on investing time and money into rivens

1 minute ago, Monolake said:

yeah its your fault if you let DE scam you again after they've done it many times, only fools keep on investing time and money into rivens

I don't think I spent any plat on rivens .-. so, dunno about you, but I was never scammed

Not popular because we spend countless hours, platinum, resources, etc. Into building these weapons. If I knew you were going to add an additional nerf on Bramma I wouldnt have slapped 5 formas, an orokin Catalyst, and paid the price I did for the riven for it. 

I wouldn't have farmed the KUVA NUKOR just yesterday and slap an Orokin Catalyst on it and level it up 2 times with 2 formas because I had acquired a half decent riven for it.

Even the DRAGON NIKANA????? I am part of the extremely small population that actually uses this weapon and it was COMPLETELY based around riven. It wasnt near the best even with its Riven dispo, yet yous went ahead and nerfed that riven dispo as well? 

You shouldn't be regularly nerfing weapons. You figure it out in one go after initial release & some feedback and leave that weapon as is so people dont dump all this time in along with valuable resources just for it to be demolished by yet another "tweak" 

I woke up excited about Inaros prime access, was going to purchase the prime access along with the accessories. Thank god before I did so I noticed the Riven nerfs on literally my whole load out. I shut the game off after seeing this. Completely destroyed my builds, lowering the toxin levels on my weapons where they're now lower than the alternate element effecting the element procs on the weapons. I'm literally sick to my stomach after seeing these changes. Might sound drastic but when you've spent over 500 hours in just the past few months along with about $400 into a game based around your preferred build just for them to suddenly be destroyed is extremely unsettling. I left this game in 2015 and just returned 3 months ago, & here I am shutting it off once again with absolutely NO motivation to continue grinding as anything I work toward is more likely than not to be nerfed as well. Absolutely no consistency is damaging to any game. I sure hope whoever DE gets sold to cleans house and adds some STABILITY to the game.

5 hours ago, Rh0d3s said:

Now the Corinth Prime is a joke of a weapon XD

With much bigger Magazine Size, Status Chance and better secondary mode, I disagree.

Good going DE now please buff Tigris/Sancti/Prime Riven disposition once more, Status chance rework completely shattered what made the weapon one shot things, While it didn't kill the weapon, it did kick it down quite a few tiers. Giving it a disposition of 1.0 won't make it overpowered. (especially because shotgun crit mods suck)

28 minutes ago, (PS4)B_smoked_u_tho said:

Not popular because we spend countless hours, platinum, resources, etc. Into building these weapons. If I knew you were going to add an additional nerf on Bramma I wouldnt have slapped 5 formas, an orokin Catalyst, and paid the price I did for the riven for it. 

I wouldn't have farmed the KUVA NUKOR just yesterday and slap an Orokin Catalyst on it and level it up 2 times with 2 formas because I had acquired a half decent riven for it.

Even the DRAGON NIKANA????? I am part of the extremely small population that actually uses this weapon and it was COMPLETELY based around riven. It wasnt near the best even with its Riven dispo, yet yous went ahead and nerfed that riven dispo as well? 

You shouldn't be regularly nerfing weapons. You figure it out in one go after initial release & some feedback and leave that weapon as is so people dont dump all this time in along with valuable resources just for it to be demolished by yet another "tweak" 

I woke up excited about Inaros prime access, was going to purchase the prime access along with the accessories. Thank god before I did so I noticed the Riven nerfs on literally my whole load out. I shut the game off after seeing this. Completely destroyed my builds, lowering the toxin levels on my weapons where they're now lower than the alternate element effecting the element procs on the weapons. I'm literally sick to my stomach after seeing these changes. Might sound drastic but when you've spent over 500 hours in just the past few months along with about $400 into a game based around your preferred build just for them to suddenly be destroyed is extremely unsettling. I left this game in 2015 and just returned 3 months ago, & here I am shutting it off once again with absolutely NO motivation to continue grinding as anything I work toward is more likely than not to be nerfed as well. Absolutely no consistency is damaging to any game. I sure hope whoever DE gets sold to cleans house and adds some STABILITY to the game.

Kuva Bramma doesn't need rivens it never did. Nor does Kuva Nukor, just use Arcane Avenger and put Primed Target Cracker on your build. There, this is your "riven" for Kuva Nukor. Don't have Arcane Avenger? OK, so there's this little cuddly thing called Adarza Kavat, it does the same thing. Just have it on your build.

The riven system was made to allow for less popular weapons to grow in power and hopefully compete with other weapons, this has always been the purpose of the system. Last but not least, Riven Dispo changes are not weapon nerfs, they had already explained how the system works from day one. I'll just give you this advice, buy more weapon slots, don't main equipment in this game. I'm not saying this for nerfs, because many Meta weapons have long since fallen and they weren't even touched. This game cxonstantly releases new gear, and most of these weapons completely oushine current or older weapons. You WILL change weapons constantly, putting forma and catalyst on a weapon is never a waste. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

So, lowering the riven dispo on the Mire has to be a joke, right? Who uses that thing past ranking it up for MR? So, you continue to trash top tier weapons (not the Mire BTW) with the looming release of Steel Path. Brilliant! Why not just remove all other weapons but the starter set? Then the few remaining players would HAVE to play with weak weapons.

Khora mains looking for the strongest stat stick rivens that's who.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)TspunK said:

Any weapon that requires 5 forma to master, should be O.P., and not get nerfed to be compareable to the others...wth!!

5 minutes ago, (XB1)TspunK said:

How about bringing back some old events, instead of playing mad scientist with the weapon we've worked hard on, and enjoy....getting tired of this crap.

The weapon keeps being the same, is the riven the thing has changed. Unless you think that the paracesis or any weaon just work with rivens... Then the problem is on you. Also, this dispo changes are bei9ng made evey 3 months (or every prime access to be more accurate). I don't understand how a balance change on rivens could be comparable with "getting old alerts back"

1 hour ago, DreadWarlock said:

Kuva Bramma doesn't need rivens it never did. Nor does Kuva Nukor, just use Arcane Avenger and put Primed Target Cracker on your build. There, this is your "riven" for Kuva Nukor. Don't have Arcane Avenger? OK, so there's this little cuddly thing called Adarza Kavat, it does the same thing. Just have it on your build.

The riven system was made to allow for less popular weapons to grow in power and hopefully compete with other weapons, this has always been the purpose of the system. Last but not least, Riven Dispo changes are not weapon nerfs, they had already explained how the system works from day one. I'll just give you this advice, buy more weapon slots, don't main equipment in this game. I'm not saying this for nerfs, because many Meta weapons have long since fallen and they weren't even touched. This game cxonstantly releases new gear, and most of these weapons completely oushine current or older weapons. You WILL change weapons constantly, putting forma and catalyst on a weapon is never a waste. 

Not gnna say a word about the weak weapons riven dispos being nerfed as well, huh? 😂😂

Warframe is like its constantly in Beta mode. Just go look at the history of the Synoid simulor. I've played this game on and off since 2014, it's all over the place and always has been. Like I said, it's like a decade old game that's still in beta.

Archived