Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the point of Railjack?

Kacypacy

10 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I never actually said that...

What i said was im an out of region player so I always have poor connections.

Sure, you did... Just not in this thread.

But you just said it here now as well, So...😃

16 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

And that would make sense if the MR Tests didnt exist... 

However they do... meaning it really doesnt matter how much MR Points anything gives you as long as you dont do the Tests.

Considering what this player had in their Profile (Mostly Primes) I would say they could pass for MR 7 at most Easily.

It's possible...PA doesn't generally require MR to gain access,tests are voluntary, and I don't think clan access has an MR attached.

So put simply, what you are implying is that a player:

• Has played long enough to avoid most of the current MR requirements placed on progression.
  • Opted not to take the tests
  • Has a player account full of Primes purchased from random PA's making them, in your estimation, the equivalent of a MR7
  • And has a fully decked out RailJack (which could only be earned through gameplay as they can't trade)

...This would effectively lead us back to a player deciding to clown you as @OvisCaedo and I already said.

Content yourself with the knowledge that, if what you saw was accurate, that player put more work into keeping their MR at 0 than they have in outfitting their RailJack.

...And they likely have a metric ton of plat because there's nothing they can actually spend it on worth using.

1 hour ago, Hawk1911 said:

So can this be researched without having done any railjack content?  I've only picked up small amounts of the new materials from normal missions SSI I don't have much.

That's a good question that I simply don't have a decent answer to...

I think you have to have built your Railjack first to gain access to the consoles in that area but the research is shared amongst the clan.

So, if someone else in your clan has already researched them, you should be able to switch out to those more advanced weapons immediately provided you have the needed materials.

25 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

That's a good question that I simply don't have a decent answer to...

I think you have to have built your Railjack first to gain access to the consoles in that area but the research is shared amongst the clan.

So, if someone else in your clan has already researched them, you should be able to switch out to those more advanced weapons immediately provided you have the needed materials.

It's pretty much just me, myself and I running a friend's clan after he stopped playing.  I built the railjack and it's been collecting dust ever since.  

I haven't researched anything after the initial build and quest stuff.

21 minutes ago, Hawk1911 said:

It's pretty much just me, myself and I running a friend's clan after he stopped playing.  I built the railjack and it's been collecting dust ever since.  

I haven't researched anything after the initial build and quest stuff.

If the RailJack is built then you should have access to the research np.

I agree with OP having Railjack removed from the main game and having vary few things carry over was a bad idea. Even if the Railjack got a orbiter type beacon to help in normal missions. Even bing able to use the L menu in the normal game mode would connect it a little.

im hoping with the AI added to a crew we can order are Railjack and it’s crew to attack and help in are current mission. We have the tile set for when the 2 factions fight, so let us do that kind of damage around us while summoning are jack and liches.

On 2020-07-27 at 2:51 PM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

And as an added bonus, it was one of the few modes where everyone was glad to see someone playing Limbo. 😆

🤣🤣🤣  Right?!?!?  LMAO - so true!  "Oh S#&$ - we cannot do this without LIMBO!"
(*Limbo looks up from eating a sandwich in the corner*).... "Huh?  Did.... did.... did someone say they NEED me?"
(*Limbo sheds tears of joy*)

I was thinking about how to bring RJ into the game and I got an idea.

K so the beacon idea I had was great. Lol. But let’s expand that. Let’s make the beacon way overpowered.

what I would do is this. Any mission you use it your 4 lich crew come. They proceeded to work on the mission with you. If you afk they well do the mission for you. 

Another thing this would add is add is the ability to send your crew on a normal star chart mission. They would go on the missions and not need your ade. Even relic missions. This disables your Railjack for 5 minutes and puts the lich crew you have or just 4 random liches on a day long timer. On top of that it cost a fully loaded Railjack worth of resources.

what this does is

gives value to converted liches the more you have the more free missions.

this also gives us a reason to do Railjack missions. We need to fill them up with resources to send them off. So playing Railjack to refill resources would be a thing.

also helps with relics.

because you can send them out and pick 1 relic it helps get rid of the piles we have, but the down side is you don’t send them with a party of random people and get the best drop. All you get is what that 1 relic drops.

This helps put these systems into the main game. Or gives us a value for having them.

maybe throw in a % of failure chance and a lich leveling system might add to it?

9 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

If the RailJack is built then you should have access to the research np.

Yeah no not even close, I have probably 50% of some of the building materials but not all.

*edit*
Ah right... yeah research I can do, not build so while I can sure get the BPs can't do much with them.

2 hours ago, Hawk1911 said:

Yeah no not even close, I have probably 50% of some of the building materials but not all.

You can run RJ in pugs to make up the difference...

Nullstones, Pustrels, and Asterites are probably the stuff you are short on, right?

Early Earth Proxima missions drops that stuff like candy imo. 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Kakurine2:

They still have more parts in development. Plus the sentient war and duviri. So it will play a big role later. But atm its just there.

You mean like the Open Worlds with Cetus and Fortuna. Yeah sure will it play a big role. Hell will it be a great party like the Third Orb Mother. It will be wild. We just have to believe.

8 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

You mean like the Open Worlds with Cetus and Fortuna. Yeah sure will it play a big role. Hell will it be a great party like the Third Orb Mother. It will be wild. We just have to believe.

So edge! Much wow! 👏👏👏

🙄

There's a lot of content tied into both of the open worlds. The most difficult part for some players seems to be where they have to decide to try actually engaging with it, instead of just parroting some malcontent on YouTube and their sycophantic followers. 

En 26/7/2020 a las 17:33, Kacypacy dijo:

I know what you mean. Having fun is what you want from the game and railjack too gave me that feeling. But what the point of railjack if its doesnt make game anymore easier.

Again .... the game does not make your life anymore easier .... and you still play it .... thats the point . If you dont like it , dont play it .... if you like it and you dont play it because its not giving you anything outside the gamemode you should re evaluate why you play games at all .

On 2020-07-26 at 12:54 PM, Kacypacy said:

I've came back to warframe 3 weeks ago. Made my Railjack 3 days ago and after playing some time I've came up with conclusion. You just grind to max out your railjack and thats it. It doesnt make game anymore easier, just another mode with exclusive items/resoucers. So what is the point?

Steve wanted to make a space fighter add on and therefore we now have it, in a state not akin to how DE presented it twice at two different Tennocons. 

6 hours ago, ValinorAtani said:

We don't know how thats why still in development and de they said railjack would come in parts.

We just have to wait and see. We just don't have much info to go on.

On 2020-07-26 at 2:54 PM, Kacypacy said:

I've came back to warframe 3 weeks ago. Made my Railjack 3 days ago and after playing some time I've came up with conclusion. You just grind to max out your railjack and thats it. It doesnt make game anymore easier, just another mode with exclusive items/resoucers. So what is the point?

a half baked mess that was popped out of the oven too soon, will either be forgotten about like archwing or they will force us to play it at some point 1 or 2 years later down the road

Archived