Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things in the game you are afraid to share with other players

VanFanel1980mx

13 minutes ago, Aldain said:

The fact that even after all these years I still haven't cleared every node on the Star Chart.

Because apparently that is the sole metric to some people for a worthwhile player.

Try to even point out the flaws of Sponge Path and then laughed at because the weapons you were using were trash tier according to people who defend the game mode.

8 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Try to even point out the flaws of Sponge Path and then laughed at because the weapons you were using were trash tier according to people who defend the game mode.

The only thing I point out about Steel Path is that nothing changes on a fundamental level because most flavors of cheese still work in it.

And that most people will wind up demanding it to be harder in a few months because they've hyper-optimized it out of existence.

18 minutes ago, Aldain said:

And that most people will wind up demanding it to be harder in a few months because they've hyper-optimized it out of existence.

And pushing the non meta even further to the realm of uselessness. Riven disposition changes takes too long for an old weapon to return to relevancy while the demand of the meta increases tenfold.

8分钟前 , DrivaMain 说:

And pushing the non meta even further to the realm of uselessness. Riven disposition changes takes too long for an old weapon to return to relevancy while the demand of the meta increases tenfold.

So DE can finally start fixing thier poorly balance game? Maybe someday. maybe..

3 hours ago, Aldain said:

The fact that even after all these years I still haven't cleared every node on the Star Chart.

Because apparently that is the sole metric to some people for a worthwhile player.

I just recently cleared the Jordans Golem boss node. It's been dinging for years. Apparently I didn't need it to play arbitration though. 

4 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Jellybeans. I'm alwyas afraid they will eat the whole thing and I will have none left.

Oh in game. I just don't play with other people often. Solo is the best way to experience this game. 

I’m always afraid I’ll accidentally join one of those brooding players in PUB who get angry because they prefer to play alone but are hosting public.

So wierd...I once had a guy screaming over his mic about me eating his last jellybean, and I couldn’t speed-run my Volt to extraction fast enough...😆😆😆

5 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Things in the game you are afraid to share with other players

Home address, telephone number. 

5 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Riven challenge loopholes, I am surprised some people don't know how to solve certain challenges and it is painful to not be able to just go and make a guide because you know DE will patch those and punish creativity once again.

Because googling or any of the other threads on this forum doesn't bypass this? 

6 hours ago, Aldain said:

The only thing I point out about Steel Path is that nothing changes on a fundamental level because most flavors of cheese still work in it.

That's MMO "difficulty" for you. *sigh*

Archived