The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(****) Prime leaked via PS4 hotfix for those who missed it

(PSN)Mofojokers

I see these mistakes happen often in companies and sometimes I wonder if it's a 4D chess move or simply just an accident.

If Primes get leaked, which they so often do. The news spreads like wildfire, giving it free publicity under the guise of people thinking it's secretive.

Maybe I'm just overthinking things, but I think about it with a lot of random leaks if it was an accidental or intentional leak.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

can't really see all of him, his look isn't Oberon prime levels of terrible, but it's not my thing, gonna stick with his Deluxe.

I'll probably use Deluxe Head on Prime Body. It's the Miku hair things I'm not too fond of.

5 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I see these mistakes happen often in companies and sometimes I wonder if it's a 4D chess move or simply just an accident.

If Primes get leaked, which they so often do. The news spreads like wildfire, giving it free publicity under the guise of people thinking it's secretive.

Maybe I'm just overthinking things, but I think about it with a lot of random leaks if it was an accidental or intentional leak.

I mean we basically knew he's next. We just didn't know how de would design his prime.

It looks pretty good. I'll enjoy it and take some small meme jokes at him here or there.

For at least one fashion frame he's gonna be super girly on purpose.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

here's hoping for Daikyu Prime and Guandao Prime as his weapons!

You want some room temperature water and stale biscuits to go with it? I know we all got burned by Panther Prime, but we could have literally anything else. Gunsen Prime, Imperator Prime, Angstrum Prime, Corrupted Fusion Moa companions

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

That looks pretty good.  But lets be honest here. That design will make new memes.  

Which will make me chuckle. De is fighting a endless battle. No matter what they do. Some will be offended well others make jokes.

To me this design just looks like a kid and not nearly as “meme-able” as the base design.

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

You want some room temperature water and stale biscuits to go with it? I know we all got burned by Panther Prime, but we could have literally anything else. Gunsen Prime, Imperator Prime, Angstrum Prime, Corrupted Fusion Moa companions

I'm expecting something the community didn't see coming, but should have, and a bunch of people throwing a fit. 

I expect a Primed Glaive of some kind, instead of the Guandao everyone keeps talking about. 

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Give me a Miter Prime to counter the Panthera Prime  :cool:

Saw the images, the helmet and the Chakram are shown. DE took a good amount of time working with Nezha. It has a lot of details and artwork in the Chakram ring. This frame will make a good impression with the artwork. 

I'm curious about his four abilities and how he will be adapted to the Helminth system. I'll farm the frame intermediately. It's a must have. 

7 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I'm curious about his four abilities and how he will be adapted to the Helminth system. I'll farm the frame intermediately. It's a must have. 

Nezha gives up firewalker. This is not a new frame, just a new prime. There’s also no farming required as base Nezha is purchased from your clan dojo.

14 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

you saying those choices are boring? to each their own, but Daikyu is long overdue a Prime, and Guandao is my favourite polearm. plus they would give them some kind of special benefit: most weapons get them now. maybe Daikyu could have some kind of alt-fire, or Guandao a special heavy attack.

also, while your choices are nice in their own way, they're also super unlikely:

- Gunsen Prime is a pretty recent weapon in the grand Scheme of things, and we only recently got Quassus, so the Warfans have already had time in the spotlight.

- any Primed Archgun would be cool, but unless you have a Gravimag, most people won't touch them  with a 10-foot pole because it's an Archgun.

- Angstrum is a Corpus weapon, so can't be primed. Angstrum Vandal could happen, but we have Prisma Angstrum, so it already has one variant.

- Corrupted Moas would be another entire system, tied to Legs in fortuna. not something you'd get just in a Prime Access. maybe as a skin though, that could be done.

19 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I mean, how many primes HAVEN'T been leaked.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

To me this design just looks like a kid and not nearly as “meme-able” as the base design.

We'll have to wait and see the whole body and how tennogen skins with prime toggle on looks.

As far as i can tell atm. I can forsee the birth of new memes.

Thats not a bad thing. Some of the most brloved characters in media fall into the trope.  Wether de intended it or not.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Nezha gives up firewalker. This is not a new frame, just a new prime. There’s also no farming required as base Nezha is purchased from your clan dojo.

I hope there are few tweaks with his abilities. 

Yes, the classical relics for his parts and the blue print as usual. I'm curious about the accessories. 

Archived