Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i want a new opticor...

Luciole77

both Opticors are perfectly fine though. if we were gonna get a 3rd, it would need to be the slowest, but by far the strongest, like a full 2-3 second windup before a MASSIVELY powerful laser discharges and vaporizes the target. it's DPS would likely suck compared to the other Opticors, but damn if it wouldn't be fun. Ferrox might get a new version though, and that's just Opticor on a stick.

no, I'd rather see underwhelming Corpus weapons like Convectrix, Cycron and Plinx get some love. and in particular I'd love to see whatever unique Lich weapons they have planned (like how we got Chakkhurr, Ayanga, and Shildeg which have no vanilla variants)

3 hours ago, (NSW)Gamma83 said:

why ? there is already 2 version of it.....

give some love to staticor and arca plasmor instead , i think those 2 would be more appreciated by player overall than yet another version of the opticor.
But that's my opinion of course ^^ 

We've got three Gorgons, three Bratons, four quanta's (counting the Paracyst, a fully-infested Quanta) and five going on six Cernos (again, counting the new fully-infected Cernos offshoot they showed off last devstream as a variant).

I see no reason opposing other Opticors.

I'm honestly hoping for the weapon the Terra Overtakers use that are explosive bolts, sorta like a xbow of some kind? Plus that burst fire assault rifle the Rangers on Jupiter use, the one that looks like some kind of sci fi space Kalashnikov

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Well yeah, I personally just think calling the vandal a mess just...wrong. Odds are high the build just isn't very good.

It matters little to me.

My opinion towards opticors is simple.

When we are on our 2nd playing of Easy Street. zombie_leez: : QTCinderella

Hmm, Flux Rifle, Dera, Cycron, Convectrix, Tetra, Cestra, yada, yada... There are so many underperforming Corpus guns that could use an upgrade... Not to mention stuff like Kreska, Serro, Plasma Sword,etc. I'd personally like to see an upgraded Supra, Lanka, Exergis or Arca Plasmor ;-)

as opticor main user....

what triggered me so hard is it suppose to be charge-shot powerful beam...

but it damage right now is so low for charge time it require.... look at catchmoon now it even deal more dmg than opticor family that require to charge before fire it.

please de by the love of god buff it damage atleast.

There was a battle between two Warframes of the Excal class. One had an Opticor and the other went with an experimental sword that had a laser like blade. 

As they did the dance of combat, the sword wielding Excal did a Sword Dash as the Opticor was firing. It sliced the Opticor in half but to both Frames surprise....the Opticor kept it's charge while sliced down the middle.

This is the story of the birth of the Dual Opti secondary weapon. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

You do you bruh, I'm behind it, just don't claim it's bad when it's not. That's obviously not directed to you.

1: I'm making a dumb joke.

2: You quoted me, which notifies me that you responded to me, meaning it's the equivalent of addressing me directly. It's a tad strange to not direct your response to the person you're directly adressing.

On 2020-10-14 at 4:54 AM, NinjaZeku said:

Yes, a faster, more Crit-reliable, ultimately-higher-DPS Opticor.

What was DE thinking.

"Faster" dont mean powerfull.....original opticor its a lot better because we can see "boom" explosive effect with a lot more slash.....

Archived