The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Necralisk door stuck when returning from open world.  If I try to abort out to orbiter or necralisk it says I can't because mission already complete, but I can't get back in. have to quit game or stuck there forever.
  • REPRODUCTION: try to return to necralisk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: no door stuck
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: not that often I guess? Happened last week then today again.

• TYPE: In-Game (Observed at Cambion Drift Isovaults/arcana)
  • DESCRIPTION: Client's Necramech STILL losing their bonus affinity after host migration. This is still NOT FIXED. REPEAT: NOT FIXED.
  • VISUAL: Doesn't apply.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go rank your necramech at Deimos Vaults, press "p" to check progress. Wait for the host to leave (even after mission/bounty finished). Leave the Cambion Drift and go check your mech in the Arsenal, see how the bonus aff went POOF
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Keep the friggin affinity
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Dunno, I think I can hear the laugher of the coder who reported it fixed. Oh, and I lose the bonus AFF.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time a host leaves me stranding so 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Host Migration in Deimos causes Bonus Affinity for Necramech to reset
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Host Migration after gained affinity for Necramech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bonus Affinity should retain after a host migration
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Normal gained affinity retained, but bonus affinity reset
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

It's hard enough ranking up a Necramech as it is, but because people are too "got to go NOW!", they choose to "Leave Squad" then extract, instead of waiting for the others. I understand that, sometimes, people have to leave immediately and cannot wait due to circumstances, but this happens far too often to always be the case. Also, because it's the Host that leaves, they suffer none of the repercussions of a host migration. Essentially, they're just spiteful people who enjoy screwing over other people's days.

Host Migration is the Bane of Warframe!

!!!!!!

В 28.11.2020 в 01:37, scramblegs сказал:
  • DESCRIPTION: When using a non-default Garuda skin with a melee weapon equipped, Garuda's talons use the default skin in mission
  • VISUAL:
    wQKBPab.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a Garuda skin (in my example: Successor) and a melee weapon (kuva shildeg) Enter a mission (E Prime). 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Garuda's Talons are skinned using the successor skin
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Garuda's Talons are skinned using the default skin
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible

This bug has been present since Deimos Arcana released. It's worth noting that there have been multiple bugs involving incorrect skinning of Garuda's talons in the past, yet this issue continues to arise in some form or another.

• DESCRIPTION: I was doing the Protect the Grineer Squad Mission on a Tier 5 bounty after the recent hotfix while using my Bonewidow. I found out that Firing Line seems to affect the Grineer too and they can be ragdolled with it. Edit: It also affects Latrox Une
  • REPRODUCTION: You just use Bonewidow's 3 on the Grineer squad in the bounty mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They probably shouldn't have been ragdolled.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They were ragdolled by Firing Line and didn't get back up. We started a bounty and at one point I used Firing Line and the Grineer squad was caught in the ability. We failed that bounty though because they killed more infested than us (not because of Firing Line, yet) and I used Firing Line on them as a joke and they ragdolled. On the second bounty, I thought I could prevent them from firing their weapons by my genius idea of ragdolling them so I instantly did that to them, but the mission also failed. I figure the game somehow registered the ragdolled Grineer as dead in some way.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened twice, the first time being after a mission fail, and the second time causing the mission fail.

Nekros + Ignis Wraith + machete wraith

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Machete wraith spin heavy attack only first hit damages enemy
  • VISUAL: Only one damage number instead of four
  • REPRODUCTION: Heavy attack with machete wraith the spin mode
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I am sure I seen 4 hits and 4 numbers before.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Heavy attack spin on any enemy, only a number on an enemy. As spin should have 4 hits, spin number 1 to 4 hit on any enemy only give one number, regardless of succeeding hits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, when I spin on any enemy, only one number.

On 2020-11-22 at 11:35 PM, Ka-Jin said:
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Xaku's Gaze halts progression in defense missions
  • VISUAL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/667854520197447697/780183429588975626/2020-11-22_11-01-41.mkv
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Xaku's gaze in defense missions. When tested, this only happens when there are more than 1 person in the squad, and only on wave 4. (i haven't gone beyond 5 waves yet
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Missions should progress smoothly when Xaku's 3 is active, not have to wait until the ability ends to go onto the next wave
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Defense stops at wave 4 (haven't gone beyond 5 waves) and won't continue till the gaze'd enemies die
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It occurred in steel path defense missions at wave 4 when I played with other people, and occurs about 75% of the time. I noticed it on Sedna: Hydron and Pluto: Outer-Terminus most recently.

A simple fix would be the ability to cancel his 3rd ability

I can second this, sometimes it happens sometimes not. Not sure what causes it, at first I thought it was when the enemy got damaged before Gaze was cast on it, but didnt seem like this was the case after testing.

Type: in game

Description: Bonewidow is bugged.

1st ability. It doesn't pick up enemies sometimes but somehow it thinks it did. And so there is no health drain but the ability acts like there's an enemy on the hook. And I can throw the nothing I'm holding.

Ironbride has a bug where it does only the first swing And it drains energy like I did a melee attack with the shield. However if I have the shield out the weapon works as it should. It does all the swings and non of the swings cost extra energy.

Reproduction rate: happens often from what I can tell.

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: Bonewidow's 4th ability ironbride takes energy per swing and drain

VISUAL: can be seen in the energy bar , takes about 25-30 energy with every swing with efficiency mods, flow, and continuity for maximum efficiency

REPRODUCTION: in game

EXPECTED RESULT: It should not take energy with the swing, only the drain from the ability being active

OBSERVED RESULT: It takes energy to activate the ability, energy per second and energy per swing with all the needed mods, can deplete all of your energy in seconds.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

A number of bugs regarding the new Arcanes:

• DESCRIPTION: Theorem Demulcent/Infection buff durations stop refreshing from new Residual Arcane effects once they have reached 15 stacks. Standing in and remaining in a Residual AoE when reaching 15x stacks will continue to refresh the duration as expected. Creating a new Residual AoE and standing in it after having 15x stacks will result in no duration refresh.
  • REPRODUCTION: Reach 15x Theorem Demulcent/Infection stacks, then enter a newly generated Residual AoE.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 15x Theorem Demulcent/Infection buff duration should refresh to 20 seconds
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 15x Theorem Demulcent/Infection buff duration does not renew and will eventually expire, resulting in having to build a new stack from the beginning.

• DESCRIPTION: Using multiple different Residual Arcanes with any Theorem Arcane results in multiple elemental buffs (expected) but the UI does not display each buff separately. Instead, the most recent buff's timer will override the older one.
  • REPRODUCTION: Using a Primary Kitgun and a Secondary Kitgun, create two different Residual AoEs (like Residual Shock and Residual Viremia) and enter both with any Theorem Arcane equipped.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Electricity and Toxin damage buffs are gained, and the UI should display two separate buff icons for each element.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Electricity and Toxin damage buffs are gained, and the UI displays one buff that quickly switches to the most recently obtained elemental buff.

• DESCRIPTION: Theorem Contagion's globe duration after leaving a Residual AoE does not matched the in-game display. Instead of the listed 5s/10s/15s/20s/25s/30s, they instead last for 2s/4s/6s/8s/10s/12s.
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter a Residual AoE with an unranked Theorem Contagion.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Theorem Contagion globe buff should last 5 seconds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Theorem Contagion globe buff instead lasts 2 seconds.

• DESCRIPTION: Rank 2 Theorem Contagion's in-game display debuff duration is inconsistent, with the progression being 1s/2s/6s/4s/5s/6s instead of the expected 3 seconds.
  • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/cI1cBKq.png
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: N/A
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A

vor 10 Stunden schrieb vegetosayajin:

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: Bonewidow's 4th ability ironbride takes energy per swing and drain

VISUAL: can be seen in the energy bar , takes about 25-30 energy with every swing with efficiency mods, flow, and continuity for maximum efficiency

REPRODUCTION: in game

EXPECTED RESULT: It should not take energy with the swing, only the drain from the ability being active

OBSERVED RESULT: It takes energy to activate the ability, energy per second and energy per swing with all the needed mods, can deplete all of your energy in seconds.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

I observed the same bug, but I can contribute a bit more:

When you freshly spawn the Bonewidow after a fresh login and your fresh first mission and you directly use your Bonewidow with her 4 ability, everything works fine. But if you use melee/shield bash ONE SINGLE TIME, Bonewidow starts charging energy per hit as well as the drain when using 4 (exalted weapon).

• DESCRIPTION: Leaving the squad as a client makes you lose all mech exp.
  • REPRODUCTION: Join a match with other players, gain some exp on the mech, leave squad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mech should keep the gained exp.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The mech gains 0 affinity from the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've only experienced it once, no idea if it's reproducible.

• TYPE: Cleanse the vault + related UI issues
  • DESCRIPTION: Finished Iso Vault (sg3) the following issues happened:
    1. Cleanse the vault mission did not become available. forcing us to Re-do the completed stage 3 iso vault.
    2 a. while re-doing the stage 3 iso vault, previous stage 3 iso vault waypoints remained on screen.
    2 b. all the sphincters were open already, allowing us to skip some areas.
    2 c. as the actual vault was open from the previous mission, Otak could not be spawned, so we had to about by leaving the area. upon which the 'Cleanse the vault' because available.
    3. UI issues were out of control, the 'area' map indication was on the main map on top, red enemies indicators were also on surface of map, attempting to follow indicators was an utter nightmare, I go into tunnels, I'm lead to leave the tunnels, I leave the tunnels I'm lead to enter the tunnels, stars i've missed are on screen, the old vault indicator is still on screen, teammates WPs would not leave screen (I asked for them to be removed), my own waypoint could not by 'un-tagged' only 're-tagged', previously downed pets retained their downed indicator, it was screen chaos.
    4. attempting to kill enemies that had spawned outside of objective area resulting in "Abandoning objective" warning
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

Enemies on surface, down indicators for pets that are not down, stars (that I don;t care to collect) still indicated well out of range, old (completed mission) vault indicator present, other players WPs still active (after players asked to remove them, and did), (the green one is supposed to be there)
    20201203221136_1.jpg

Going to kill enemies that spawned on surface (in above image) results in Abandoning objective)
    20201203221159_1.jpg

Multiple objective markers
    20201203221603_1.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: I'm not playing this nonsense again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mission should have been available to start after the first iso vault was completed, the waypoints and all unused UI elements should have disappeared. Enemies should not be spawning on the surface... 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The mission wasn't available to start after the first iso vault was completed, the waypoints and all unused UI elements were stuck on screen. Enemies were spawning on the surface... 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: see "REPRODUCTION"

Ultimately this mission was utter cancer, and I'll not be playing it again, we didn't know where we were going, we didn't know where the objectives were, we had to complete areas twice... screw this mission, it's not worth the effort.

8 hours ago, Xandis said:

A number of bugs regarding the new Arcanes:

• DESCRIPTION: Theorem Demulcent/Infection buff durations stop refreshing from new Residual Arcane effects once they have reached 15 stacks. Standing in and remaining in a Residual AoE when reaching 15x stacks will continue to refresh the duration as expected. Creating a new Residual AoE and standing in it after having 15x stacks will result in no duration refresh.
  • REPRODUCTION: Reach 15x Theorem Demulcent/Infection stacks, then enter a newly generated Residual AoE.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 15x Theorem Demulcent/Infection buff duration should refresh to 20 seconds
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 15x Theorem Demulcent/Infection buff duration does not renew and will eventually expire, resulting in having to build a new stack from the beginning.

• DESCRIPTION: Using multiple different Residual Arcanes with any Theorem Arcane results in multiple elemental buffs (expected) but the UI does not display each buff separately. Instead, the most recent buff's timer will override the older one.
  • REPRODUCTION: Using a Primary Kitgun and a Secondary Kitgun, create two different Residual AoEs (like Residual Shock and Residual Viremia) and enter both with any Theorem Arcane equipped.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Electricity and Toxin damage buffs are gained, and the UI should display two separate buff icons for each element.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Electricity and Toxin damage buffs are gained, and the UI displays one buff that quickly switches to the most recently obtained elemental buff.

• DESCRIPTION: Theorem Contagion's globe duration after leaving a Residual AoE does not matched the in-game display. Instead of the listed 5s/10s/15s/20s/25s/30s, they instead last for 2s/4s/6s/8s/10s/12s.
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter a Residual AoE with an unranked Theorem Contagion.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Theorem Contagion globe buff should last 5 seconds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Theorem Contagion globe buff instead lasts 2 seconds.

• DESCRIPTION: Rank 2 Theorem Contagion's in-game display debuff duration is inconsistent, with the progression being 1s/2s/6s/4s/5s/6s instead of the expected 3 seconds.
  • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/cI1cBKq.png
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: N/A
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A

I was going to report these same problems and took a few screenshots to visualise the problems

AVt3SWG.jpg

Here I am standing on a newly created area of effect from a Residual Arcane, but the buff is not refreshing and for some reason doesn't increase to max of 15.

HSvj5Bf.jpg

After reaching max stacks and having it expire,  walking to a newly created area from Theorem Arcane no longer applies any buffs.

UPDATE: Seems that the buffs not applying or refreshing is a visual bug. My weapons still kept the Theorem Arcance buff, even though it is not visible on the buff bar.

• DESCRIPTION: Impossible to use both Ironbride and Shield Maiden on controller
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Cycling through abilities with directional pad disables the last activated ability, making it impossible to use both unless you press the corresponding buttons on keyboard.  (i.e. Shield Maiden deactivates upon pressing on the directional pad).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to keep my ability active while selecting another to activate.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Previously activated ability disables itself the moment you press d-pad.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens when using controller.

• TYPE: Mission Scaling
  • DESCRIPTION: Deimos Arcana Vault mission "Emitter" stages do not scale down for 1 person.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play a Deimos Arcana Vault mission solo until an "Emitter" stage.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The "Emitter" stage should scale down for 1 person.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Emitter stage still has 5 fissures to seal solo. It should be 2 or 3.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 %

• TYPE: In-Game Fishing Bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Processed Fass Residue isn't creating spawns for any fish (when used on a surface fishing hotspot in Deimos).
  • REPRODUCTION: Try using processed Fass residue to fish for Flagellocanth.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish should begin to spawn a brief period after using the fish bait.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish do not spawn at all during during the entire duration of the bait. In fact, standard fish spawns (non rare) also stop spawning entirely.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened at least 5 times in a row in several different fishing hotspot locations. Stopped trying for reasons of insanity.

• DESCRIPTION: Voidrig Necramech will not progress or gain experience (XP)
  • VISUAL: Visually the level will not progress
  • REPRODUCTION: not sure how this started. Maybe after the level cap was raised to 40 but my it will not progress no matter how many missions i do
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I think i should gain experience when getting kills or in a group that is getting kills while I am in my Voidrig Necramech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Voidrig Necramech will not progress or gain experience (XP)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently happens every time I try to use my Voidrig Necramech where it can be used

• DESCRIPTION: Cracks In Deimos Bounty (Lvl. 50-60)
  • VISUAL: 2TQxQ3G9_t.jpg
  • VISUAL 2: bTr00IMY_t.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Prior to attempting this bounty, I completed the two, initial Isolation vault bounties required to unlock the level 40-50 and and 50-60 Isolation Vault bounties and completed an additional level 30-40 bounty that was in the isolation vault areas, but not involving the vaults, like the new 30-40 and 50-60 bounties after the Bonewidow battle-Isolation Vaults.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to retrieve the final Polyp and fight the Polyp-Hog Juggernaut.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Polyp remains inaccessible due to the environment's placement error for the Polyp preventing me from collecting it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first occurrence I've experienced regarding this issue. If this instance reoccurs, I will edit this post accordingly each time.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Glaives with Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, or Gladiator bonus occasionally "forget" what combo number they are on
  • VISUAL: 9GIPtDe.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Spend some time maintaining a combo on a glaive, it will happen eventually. I use the quick melee / hold to throw mechanic almost exclusively. If you access my loadouts, the one that produced this screenshot is 'ScarletGrndLimbo'.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Combo sensitive mods will function consistently while combo is maintained.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Combo multiplier buffs will just disappear from the buff display, and the effects will cease to function (crits will drop tiers, status effects happen less). If the combo increases afterwards, the buffs will return, but treat the previous combo tier as '0'. If heavy attack efficiency mods are in use, using heavy attack to explode the glaive to drop combo count will force a resynchronization of combo coutner and buff effect on next hit.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have not noticed a sequence of events that produces this, but it happens every several minutes while in mission.

столкнулся с багом на дэймосе. Персонаж перестаёт двигаться, не работает инвентарь, не сменяется оружие. была экипирована Ивара в инвизе (3 скилл), гарпун Эбису и Оксилус, остальное снаряжение было не активно. Баг повторяется, в первый раз пришлось дождаться когда закончится мана и пропадёт инвиз, набежали зараженные и столкнули Ивару, умирать не пришлось. Во второй раз пришлось зайти с другого компьютера на второй аккаунт и эвакуироваться через союзника.

On 2020-12-03 at 2:14 AM, Xandis said:

On 2020-12-03 at 10:37 AM, Pokepika said:

UPDATE: Seems that the buffs not applying or refreshing is a visual bug. My weapons still kept the Theorem Arcance buff, even though it is not visible on the buff bar.

A follow-up on this bug report: as mentioned by Pokepika, the buff duration not refreshing is a purely UI issue. The Theorem bonus will continue to refresh and expire normally after being outside a Residual AoE as normal, but the UI will not update.

https://gfycat.com/generalskinnydungbeetle

In this Gyfcat. I have an unmodded Gram Prime and use Residual Shock with Theorem Demulcent. Once the buff is is activated, the Gram gains a Electrical FX, which remains even after the UI timer runs out.

Archived