Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE can you pls remove the Lich I accidentally created?

Kaiser_Suoh

From all new content DE gave us, the Lich system is, for me, the most hated. I tried to prevent a Lich creation, but i accidentally made one, and now i must start all the annoying and excesive Lich farm, i cant understand why i must, i dont like it, and now im forced to do it, or he will steal my rewards.

Is there an option like "Erase your Lich"?

Edit: I think a Lich is like a illness in this game, you easily can have it, but will be hard and annoying to get rid of him.

Edit 2 : Now i need a Netra Requiem mod, i dont have it, i must farm it or buy it. I tried to kill my Lich but another farmwall. Meh, i will take another break, logging daily only. I REALLY HATE LICH SYSTEM

2 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

i accidentally made one,

Impossible currently, they changed so that you hold to make one.

3 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

now im forced to do it, or he will steal my rewards

You're not, yeah he is going to steal your rewards on that planet, you can avoid it until you're prepared or feel like killing it. 

If you don't want it to spread don't do the lich missions

1 minute ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Is there an option like "Erase your Lich"?

No.

2 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

I tried to prevent a Lich creation, but i accidentally made one

Girl, in order to not create a Lich, you have to just ignore the dying Larvling for 30 seconds and it will despawn on its own.

It is not difficult to not create a Lich. Literally doing nothing for 30 seconds will not create a Lich. Going in another room and continuing the mission will despawn the Lich. Ignoring the Larvling will not create a Lich.

I don't even understand how you managed to accidentally make one, especially if you hate them so much. What is this? "I couldn't stop myself from clicking on the button that creates a Lich, and there was nothing else I could do"?

5 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

and now im forced to do it, or he will steal my rewards

What can we say. Maybe next time don't click on the button that creates the Lich.

Also:

5 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

the Lick system

a0c8b2ef6fb61ae13d19f26190df803a.png

People would just delete their Lich until they have their 60% weapon to grind. This would result in endless Lich repetition of creating Lichs.

I though would like to delete my already converted Lich, as the #*!%er does a heat ability that does friendly fire and it seems like I will be stuck with him in my missions for the end of days. Great feature I think. /s Just terrible.

Just so you know some times tapping X immediately does the lich kill animation. I’ve seen it happen to me. 

I killed the Larva with melee was in a stun animation tapped x went whoops and stopped then .2 seconds later the animation started to play. I quit the mission to fail and not make that 1 but it still spawned. 

I killed it but after that experience I know you can make a lich with out holding x.

I will follow up on what everyone else is saying:

How can you "Accidentally" create a lich? the "Hold to stab" thing was implemented after MANY MANY MANY threads like this asking for EXACTLY THAT, and getting behind, honestly? STUPID excuses like muscle memory.

So you are telling me that even after you saw the lights flicker, the ominous music playing with the Kuva Guard speech, the red mark on your HUD showing the location of the larvling, the obnoxious red aura surrounding the larvling, the red mark on top of the larvling, AND the HOLD button, You still managed to ACCIDENTALLY create a lich?

I do not wanna be that person.... bahhh lets just say it: I TOLD YOU GUYS! I knew people would still manage to ACCIDENTALLY create a lich even after the many warning signs and safeguards DE implemented out of sheer discontent from this people who still to this day ACCIDENTALLY create liches. Makes me feel that this people just do it on purpose for the sole sake of complaining about the lich system.

We get it, you do not like liches, there is no need to make additional ones to prove your point.

7 minutes ago, Yakhul said:

I will follow up on what everyone else is saying:

How can you "Accidentally" create a lich? the "Hold to stab" thing was implemented after MANY MANY MANY threads like this asking for EXACTLY THAT, and getting behind, honestly? STUPID excuses like muscle memory.

So you are telling me that even after you saw the lights flicker, the ominous music playing with the Kuva Guard speech, the red mark on your HUD showing the location of the larvling, the obnoxious red aura surrounding the larvling, the red mark on top of the larvling, AND the HOLD button, You still managed to ACCIDENTALLY create a lich?

I do not wanna be that person.... bahhh lets just say it: I TOLD YOU GUYS! I knew people would still manage to ACCIDENTALLY create a lich even after the many warning signs and safeguards DE implemented out of sheer discontent from this people who still to this day ACCIDENTALLY create liches. Makes me feel that this people just do it on purpose for the sole sake of complaining about the lich system.

We get it, you do not like liches, there is no need to make additional ones to prove your point.

This mf lich, is my very first, i have it since Lich update release, or one week later if i remember, i didnt know even what was a Parazon in that time, i just did the animation without know what i was doing. I was avoiding him but is annoying, making the game annoying too.

Dont pretend to be smart if you dont know the full story.

ITT: People without a shred of empathy. How lovely.

Accidentally creating a Lich that you don't want to fight, either because you didn't know what you were doing or because of a bug as BDMBlue claims, is a giant pain. It sucks. It sucked before the new input, it still sucks after.

DE was going to add a Lich-away feature to Palladino in Iron Wake, which would have given you a weekly get-out-of-fun-tax-free card, but tabled the idea because they thought the issue was resolved. Even with the changed input required to create one, people still accidentally create Liches they don't want to fight. Adding this feature, which DE had already planned to add, would resolve this issue for good. Accidental Liches happen infrequently enough that once a week is more than enough to avoid them happening in the future, and because of the time limit it can't be abused.

well, we all gotta learn somehow I guess. at least now maybe you won't do it again in the future. as for a lich removal system, it was thought about, but then scrapped: maybe it will come with Corpus Liches, but I doubt it. for now, just get a murmur farm going with randos, it should hopefully make the process quicker.

8 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

This mf lich, is my very first, i have it since Lich update release, or one week later if i remember, i didnt know even what was a Parazon in that time, i just did the animation without know what i was doing. I was avoiding him but is annoying, making the game annoying too.

You had over 1 year to get rid of your lich, OVER 1 WHOLE YEAR and you decided to simply leave it there stealing your resources. Wao, that is some masochism there man. Your fault that you are in this position now. I do not need to know the full story, because I know it is the same story everyone had a year ago when the lich system was implemented.

8 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

ITT: People without a shred of empathy. How lovely.

Accidentally creating a Lich that you don't want to fight, either because you didn't know what you were doing or because of a bug as BDMBlue claims, is a giant pain. It sucks. It sucked before the new input, it still sucks after.

DE was going to add a Lich-away feature to Palladino in Iron Wake, which would have given you a weekly get-out-of-fun-tax-free card, but tabled the idea because they thought the issue was resolved. Even with the changed input required to create one, people still accidentally create Liches they don't want to fight. Adding this feature, which DE had already planned to add, would resolve this issue for good. Accidental Liches happen infrequently enough that once a week is more than enough to avoid them happening in the future, and because of the time limit it can't be abused.

You right. I don't have empathy, and i will tell you why: Because this is pretty much the epitome of laziness, leaving a feature untouched for that long, and then coming back to ASK AND BEG to the developers to get rid of it, when you could have done it yourself a year ago and be done completely with it. You had the option, you decided to not take it, you decided to simply be a lazy beggar painted as a "Frustrated player"

How many times have people posted their petty stories about "accidentally" creating a lich that they did not wanted, fully knowing after hotfixes, that there were certain factors before the appearance of a larvling, that indicated that you were about to create a lich, and gave you the option to opt out of it if you did not wanted to deal with it, and yet people hid behind the "muscle memory" excuse to force the Hold to Stab function, and still manage to this day, accidentally create liches?

No, i hold no empathy for this people, as it is their own fault, for not reading or even paying attention.

27 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

It's ironic you say that considering you know you hate the lich system having never gone through it.

9 minutes ago, Yakhul said:

How many times have people posted their petty stories about "accidentally" creating a lich that they did not wanted

Yeah, all the time. Because it's still an issue. And getting all pissy and mean when people dare to ask for a QoL improvement to the game is just lame.

1 hour ago, supernils said:

I though would like to delete my already converted Lich, as the #*!%er does a heat ability that does friendly fire and it seems like I will be stuck with him in my missions for the end of days. Great feature I think. /s Just terrible.

Getting rid of converted liches in general would be a good option.  Especially since currently if you decide to convert a traded lich, it's a permanent thing.  You can NEVER get rid of them.  At least if it's not a traded lich you could trade them to someone else to kill.

56 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Yeah, all the time. Because it's still an issue. And getting all pissy and mean when people dare to ask for a QoL improvement to the game is just lame.

There is simply, at the current state of the game, NO VALID excuse to claim you "accidentally" created a lich.

You have the lights flickering

You have the music tone

You have the Kuva Guardian warning

You have the marker on the HUD

You have the red aura on the larvling

You have the option to see which kuva weapon the lich will spawn with

You have the MUCH REQUESTED HOLD TO STAB FUNCTION as a safeguard to avoid "accidents"

And you still "accidentally" create liches? I can't say that i did not saw it coming, because I CALLED IT!! MONTHS AGO!! I remember i said people would still find a way to accidentally create liches even with all of the safeguards put in place, and it wont be any different if one day DE decide to add the "get rid of lich" function, because im 100% sure, people will completely ignore the fact that there will be a cooldown on it, go on ahead and ACCIDENTALLY create another lich, and will come once again here to complain about not being able to get rid of their lich even after they just got rid of the one they created "by accident"

Just now, Yakhul said:

There is simply, at the current state of the game, NO VALID excuse to claim you "accidentally" created a lich.

You have the lights flickering

You have the music tone

You have the Kuva Guardian warning

You have the marker on the HUD

You have the red aura on the larvling

You have the option to see which kuva weapon the lich will spawn with

You have the MUCH REQUESTED HOLD TO STAB FUNCTION as a safeguard to avoid "accidents"

And you still "accidentally" create liches? I can't say that i did not saw it coming, because I CALLED IT!! MONTHS AGO!! I remember i said people would still find a way to accidentally create liches even with all of the safeguards put in place, and it wont be any different if one day DE decide to add the "get rid of lich" function, because im 100% sure, people will completely ignore the fact that there will be a cooldown on it, go on ahead and ACCIDENTALLY create another lich, and will come once again here to complain about not being able to get rid of their lich even after they just got rid of the one they created "by accident"

It was simple, really, was the first time i saw a new animation in Lich system, i did it, now i must farm as hell to kill a annoying Lich with an annoying system.

Some people really want to believe that they want, even if im trying to tell them the truth, they say "you lied because you must saw the lights and blah blah blah". Is so hard to understand what "accidentally" means?

10 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

It was simple, really, was the first time i saw a new animation in Lich system, i did it, now i must farm as hell to kill a annoying Lich with an annoying system.

Some people really want to believe that they want, even if im trying to tell them the truth, they say "you lied because you must saw the lights and blah blah blah". Is so hard to understand what "accidentally" means?

"Accidentally" is not the right word then. It's "ignorance", while theres not a lot of info about how to start a Lich this is a good way to learn. Its not that big a deal anyway, he doesnt steal a lot. Farming to take care of the lich should only take a few hours. Ask recruiting tab for help with taking him down.

And you still "accidentally" create liches?

Apparently yes. People still do.

I can't say that i did not saw it coming, because I CALLED IT!! MONTHS AGO!! I remember i said people would still find a way to accidentally create liches even with all of the safeguards put in place, and it wont be any different if one day DE decide to add the "get rid of lich" function

And you're right! People will continue to make accidental Liches, and will continue to be stuck with them, and will continue to be unhappy about it, and will continue to post about their issues, because the current safeguards aren't good enough.

And instead of the community saying "yep, this is still an issue, we should find a way to relieve some of these problems" and looking for a way to improve things, a large part of the community instead decides to be all pissy and put people down. It's like you guys take any suggestion as a personal attack. No one is assaulting you or your fragile sensibilities by wanting a way out of a mistake or wanting their experience to be more enjoyable. Quit acting like it.

6 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

And you're right! People will continue to make accidental Liches, and will continue to be stuck with them, and will continue to be unhappy about it, and will continue to post about their issues, because the current safeguards aren't good enough.

And instead of the community saying "yep, this is still an issue, we should find a way to relieve some of these problems" and looking for a way to improve things, a large part of the community instead decides to be all pissy and put people down. It's like you guys take any suggestion as a personal attack. No one is assaulting you or your fragile sensibilities by wanting a way out of a mistake or wanting their experience to be more enjoyable. Quit acting like it.

There comes a time, when courtesy and patience, really do not cut it anymore.

I was one of the people who really tried to understand the whole thing about creating a lich accidentally, I tried to be as much understanding as i could about the situation, and i often encouraged people to try and give the lich system one more go and then stop with it if they did not liked it.

But unfortunately, I soon realized, that i was dealing with numbskulls. No amount of courtesy or understanding was enough to simply "help" them. And the time came for a simple, plain, reality brick to the face. If being courteous and understanding as you say, is not cutting it, if trying to explain things in a way that does not sound like "an insult" does not cut it, then im sorry, but you need to be told things as straight and crude as it gets.

And if being told things directly in your face isnt your thing either, sorry mate, but you just dig a hole in the ground and decided to jump in it without a ladder to get out, and there will not be any bystander nearby to extend a hand to get you out.

I will repeat: No matter how many safeguards you implement, people will still find a way to get the "accident" to happen, and complain about it, and you sir will come here again saying "Is not enough" again and again. Seems like the only solution that will work would be to remove the lich system, but hey, that includes removing the kuva weapons, the thing people invested time and effort getting, the ephemeras, and the Lich trading room in dojos, where larger clans spent THOUSANDS of resources to just build it.

I would be cool with DE adding a "instant remove lich" option, but and its a BIG but the player goes on a 90 day lich cool down so NO lich nada no way around it for 90days that will let them get it of the "true accidents" and the rest will well just have to handle it the old fashion way.

1 hour ago, Yakhul said:

And the time came for a simple, plain, reality brick to the face.

Or - you ignore them.

1 hour ago, Yakhul said:

No matter how many safeguards you implement, people will still find a way to get the "accident" to happen

Yes, they will.

And with a weekly Lich-be-gone, they can deal with this on their own.

And if they do it a second time in a week, they can just wait a few days until the weekly reset.

Archived