The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is great

kuryux

I keep an inventory of 10x the blueprint amount for all of these things and leave the rest uncrafted.  That usually means I have enough to craft anything new or that I need to without wasting time or resources and keeps my mining/farming time to a modest level when I need to get the cupboard restocked.

OOF. this is why you gotta carefully check the requirements. my gripe was having to go back to the plains for a while just to mine Pyrol, which you think would be quite common, but not when I wanted it. got it all anyway, but Tempered Bapholite is annoying. even more so when you remember raw Bapholite is friggin everywhere on Deimos, cna't even mine anything else without getting 100 Bapholite at least..

but yes, for future reference, you NEVER need refined ores to make another refined Ore, just the raw stuff.

It's not great, having to mine both materials is pretty annoying. It's not really the cost that's so annoying, it's that the more common of the two materials requires the rarer one to craft. It's like needing to an equal amount of silver to turn iron into steel. If Tempered Bapholite needed Coprun or something it'd be a little less egregious, or better yet just one of the existing legacy resources.

I had a booster running and finally got both materials out of the way, so hopefully this is just a one-time pain.

Yeah, it's great. Now you get to enjoy mining which is a well-loved looter-shooter activity!

I mean... I guess you're shooting something similar to a beam weapon at rocks? Ehh? No... ? At least conservation involves an actual tranq rifle.... I still hate it more than mining!

It seems the issue wasn't clear to everyone. So, Imma try to explain it.

Back in the day I mined a lot in Plains and kept most of the minerals refined, so I wouldnt have to worry about forging them ever again, as nothing required them raw.

When Deimos hit, some new minerals started requiring old raw minerals, so in this case I need to go back to mining at PoE, even though I have the equivalent of over 12000 pyrol in refined form.

Archived