The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.6

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Revert or replace the LoS check added to Khora's Whipclaw in U29.5.0. It makes playing Khora frustrating.

giphy.gif

This change was described as a "little quality of life touch up":

Despite drastically reducing quality of life for this Warframe.

giphy.gif

My bug report has 65 examples across all 15 standard tilesets in the game.

This has been broken for almost 2 months now.

And to see if you guys are even paying attention (feels like you're not), guess what?

Reveal hidden contents

LoS isn't blocked by doors so you can still macro AFK anyways.

giphy.gif

This change fails to address the people abusing Whipclaw and only punishes legitimate players. It's unacceptable.

Also the LoS breaks everywhere else it's used for projectiles, and those cases should be reverted too.

giphy.gif

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Grineeer @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Pablo

Keep fighting the good fight Tenno

2 hours ago, TonySlows said:

Cannot use Avionic based abilities

Using R1 shoulder + A/B/X (xbox controller) allows you to activate your Battle Avionics abilities. You can open your Tactical Railjack menu at any time using R1 shoulder + Left Arrow on the d-pad. This has not changed in many months.

If you are still having controller trouble: Options> CustomizeController> click Defaults> click All> back out of the menu until the changes are saved. From here you may return into the options to customize to your preferences.

Spoiler

Am I the only player in the world that doesn't have controller problems on the mechs? I don't even know how to "cycle" abilities, I just play the same on pc as I already do on ps4.

P.S. There are two different customize controls menus. If you click Options using your controller the top item is listed "Customize Controller", but if you click Options using your mouse or keyboard the top item is "Customize Key Bindings". I have my system set up so I play with a controller and access the gearwheel shortcuts (archwing, fishing, mining) using a single keystroke.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed another Operation exploit related to slow connection Hosts.

...fixing the score list, wasn't on the agenda though... well i guess it's not that easy to 'prove' afterward who of those player in the list used such an exploit but maybe cutting everything above an, even theoretically possible, value off would be an option... then again, this would mean you have tested out what actually IS possible to reach under the best circumstances.

all in all, i see why you're always so reluctant about scored events and operations - it's because you know the basic vulnerabilities of the game and also that you never really stress-test those given mission-variables beforehand, else you would have had all the warnings of exploiters right from the start.

that said, i enjoyed the option of using the mechs in 'normal' mission environments (static as they are for this little test) and also that i was right again about not trying to compete in a ranking that could be so easily rigged from the start... but maybe that was also part of your test?

3 hours ago, xon8n said:

Still no fix for "EXTRACTION" marker after being afk from warframe for atleast year long

It's gotten worse lately. It's not only that it is occasionally missing, now the big problem is that it disappears from endless missions (after initially appearing). Or rather, the actual exit point is marked on the map (so you can see it if you happen to have a map large enough) but there is no "path" marker, so you have to find your way to the exit "manually".

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed another Operation exploit related to slow connection Hosts.

• Fixed losing Affinity for Necramech weapons if a Host migration occurred while piloting a Necramech with their ultimate Ability active. This also fixes a script error occurring when Reviving after the Host migration. 

Fixes

• Fixed Pheromone Synthesizers being subtracted from your Inventory each time you equipped a Cutter/Drill or Fishing Spear.

• Fixed being able to continue firing your weapon while casting Lavos’ Transmutation Probe.

• Fixed equipping Unreal Skins to Kuva weapons overriding their stats to perform like their base version.

• Fixed deselecting a Necramech Ability with ‘Next/Previous’ bindings interrupting/ turning off the Ability.

• This could affect keyboard/mouse players who opt in to this style of ability selection, but would most commonly affect players using Controllers

• Fixed Grandma’s head floating at all Cambion Drift K-Drive locations during the Heart of Deimos Quest.

• Fixed the Day of The Dead Voidrig Helmet Skin and Snake Voidrig Helmet Skin not being compatible with Bonewidow.

• Fixed Necramech Arsenal ordering Arch-Guns into 2 groups: weapons with Gravimag adapters, and those without. There's no need to move no-Gravimag weapons into their own subgroup here, because Gravimag Adapters are no longer required to equip a weapon to the Necramech.

• Fixed Emblems being offset when equipped on the Bruntspar Necramech Skin. 

• Fixed inconsistent extend/collapse Speargun states when equipped with the Carcinus Speargun Skin.

• Fixed Wisp twitching when sprinting while holding Dual Pistols.

• Fixed another case of Teralyst spawn sound being audible in Cetus.

• Fixed charging sounds not working when using Pax Charge with certain Kitgun Skins.

• Fixed the description of the Prisma Dual Decurions being the same as the regular one.

• Fixing potential script error when killing a Jugulus enemy while it's using one of its abilities.

I seem to be coming across a bug where my Mausolon will suddenly become unmodded whenever i join a game and a host migration occurs. Can you fix this? It's very annoying.

53 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

It's gotten worse lately. It's not only that it is occasionally missing, now the big problem is that it disappears from endless missions (after initially appearing). Or rather, the actual exit point is marked on the map (so you can see it if you happen to have a map large enough) but there is no "path" marker, so you have to find your way to the exit "manually".

This bug was already present when I started playing almost 2 years ago. Generally in any endless mission the extraction marker disappears when I don’t extract after a few minutes, forcing me to maximise the map when I want to find my way out. I always thought this was intentional lol. 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed another Operation exploit related to slow connection Hosts.

• Fixed losing Affinity for Necramech weapons if a Host migration occurred while piloting a Necramech with their ultimate Ability active. This also fixes a script error occurring when Reviving after the Host migration. 

Fixes

• Fixed Pheromone Synthesizers being subtracted from your Inventory each time you equipped a Cutter/Drill or Fishing Spear.

• Fixed being able to continue firing your weapon while casting Lavos’ Transmutation Probe.

• Fixed equipping Unreal Skins to Kuva weapons overriding their stats to perform like their base version.

• Fixed deselecting a Necramech Ability with ‘Next/Previous’ bindings interrupting/ turning off the Ability.

• This could affect keyboard/mouse players who opt in to this style of ability selection, but would most commonly affect players using Controllers

• Fixed Grandma’s head floating at all Cambion Drift K-Drive locations during the Heart of Deimos Quest.

• Fixed the Day of The Dead Voidrig Helmet Skin and Snake Voidrig Helmet Skin not being compatible with Bonewidow.

• Fixed Necramech Arsenal ordering Arch-Guns into 2 groups: weapons with Gravimag adapters, and those without. There's no need to move no-Gravimag weapons into their own subgroup here, because Gravimag Adapters are no longer required to equip a weapon to the Necramech.

• Fixed Emblems being offset when equipped on the Bruntspar Necramech Skin. 

• Fixed inconsistent extend/collapse Speargun states when equipped with the Carcinus Speargun Skin.

• Fixed Wisp twitching when sprinting while holding Dual Pistols.

• Fixed another case of Teralyst spawn sound being audible in Cetus.

• Fixed charging sounds not working when using Pax Charge with certain Kitgun Skins.

• Fixed the description of the Prisma Dual Decurions being the same as the regular one.

• Fixing potential script error when killing a Jugulus enemy while it's using one of its abilities.

When are you going to address dojo transporters that were renamed during the bug that caused them to fly off the dojo map, because i have two transporters because of that bug still stuck out in the map where i teleport to that transporter but i can't enter decorator mode to delete it. this is very annoying as i want to scrap two of them but the game wont let me because I'm not in the dojo map. can you address this so players can delete bugged transporters or at the very least eliminate all transporters that were renamed during the bugged issue?

Please fix Gladiator mods set while use on baruuk.

Fix u get Gladiator buff stats while open arsenal on Simularcum, its not showed u get Combp multi but u get the stack buff and the buff it self.

Fix marker for phasic cells on OV, that not making sense its showed on left and while i going to it, its on right side.

(Btw thx for current update, really appreciate it)

Can we please get a tactical UI map on Railjack fix so that it is static, not dynamic.  I.E. if you are piloting your ship and get a fire on the very bottom corner, the map will not show it because it is cut off. Please fix before Corpus Lich events start.

Otherwise thanks for the other fixes

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed losing Affinity for Necramech weapons if a Host migration occurred while piloting a Necramech with their ultimate Ability active. This also fixes a script error occurring when Reviving after the Host migration. 

HOW ABOUT YOU FIX HOST MIGRATION FROM RESETTING ARCHGUNS IN ORPHIX VENOM?! i'm so sick and tired of having my gun replaced with an umodded archgun forcing me to leave becaus ei can't do any damage.

4 hours ago, Argon-Queen said:

Cant get the umbral forma from Teshin this week, any reason why i cant see it? Anyone know why?

Please fix this issue as I know i'm not alone. We'd rather not wait another 8 weeks.

The same is happening here, i can't even see the UMBRA FORMA in the TENSHIN STORE please help us. 
The first and only time i bought UMBRA F was in week 1.
If necessary, i have a video showing what's going on, and send it on the ticket or DM.
@[DE]Rebecca
@[DE]Megan
@[DE]Danielle

On 2021-01-12 at 4:40 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hi 480cunh2! This issue was fixed in Hotfix 29.5.7.

Fixed Ayatan Amber Stars dropping far less frequently than before Deimos Arcana.

Your definition of fixed is..... Interesting?

According to DE's own drop tables, the only location to reliably gather those items is in the Cambion Drift. Any additional information on gathering them at any other location is vague at best, lacks any drop info regarding percentage chance, and appears to be incredibly difficult to get. Personally, I've only managed to get 3 in the last 4 weeks I've been playing.

What I find rather interesting is that I had a resource drop chance booster going when I got those 3 stars, and was not running in the Cambion Drift. So, it begs the questions, is it actually fixed? Or is it fixed to the Cambion Drift primarily, so players are required to engage in Deimos in order to farm them?

No offense to DE, but this wouldn't be the first time that the definition of "Fixed" has actually been changed to "Alternative Facts".

On 2021-01-12 at 6:36 PM, NobleSteve said:

Still no fix for Necramechs not being able to pickup health orbs. Also Frost is horribly outdated from the rest of the frames, I just want my boy to be as useful or even more useful in these SP missions. Pls DE. Do the right thing :)

I feel you. Frost ( and other older frames) needs some serious love.

Ironically, Brozime came out with a vid for some nice QoL improvements that looked fairly easy to implement for Captain Cubecicle. Not that we'll see anything of course, because, reasons.

Archived