Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

February 2021 Riven Disposition Updates

[DE]Connor

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

Can we please just remove Disposition and balance actual weapon stats and foundational mechanics instead? Melee Rivens aren't the problem, Nukor Rivens aren't the problem, etc. Fix the core issues with underlying mechanics instead of punishing players for using the only endgame item the game offers anymore.

Given the fact that the Rivens Dispo is getting nerfed or buffed but you dont know in advance has sth of a little gambling system...
You can spend thousands of Kuva and hundreds or also thousands of Platinum for getting a proper Riven, once the riven has reached 0.5 Dispo you are f*cked... Huge investment for sth that cant be used really anymore. Thats why i decided a while ago to completely ignore that whole not well thought system and sell every riven i get veiled because DE just cant balance it properly and rather introduce a system in way that it needs continuously maintenance which can be completely bypassed by whether using fixed stat/dispo or by balancing the weapon itself instead of trying to make trash weapons great by let them have mods with high stats :)
No matter how great you buff the damage of the stug, it‘s still not good and can be never as good as e.g. Nukor... It‘s not all about stats but also the mechanic/functionality of the weapon itself.
Also with all meta mods live currently, Melee will always OP because of scalability (e.g. Blood Rush). So yeah people dont really spend ressources on other rivens. In my case i mainly use secondary or Primarys for Utility, like e.g. spreading status. Killing role has either my warframe or melee but not secondary or primary really... 

15 hours ago, Plixw said:

Rip gram glaive kronen and redeemer

Not yet.
This is just another step after the previous ones.
And not the last...
We are waiting for the moment when the best weapon will be "Prime Plastic Fork" as a melee weapon.
"Prime Bare Hand" as primary weapon and "Prime Trouser Belt" as secondary weapon.
After 4 years and MR30 it's time to look for a new game. A game that goes in the right direction, not the wrong one.

8 hours ago, Deminisis said:

Doesn't matter what you think about sentinel weapons. If there are rivens for them, then they should be adjusted in the disposition system like the rest.

Yup. This is 100% true.

DE, don't add in rivens if you don't adjust the stats of those rivens when you do these disposition changes.

9 hours ago, Deminisis said:

Doesn't matter what you think about sentinel weapons. If there are rivens for them, then they should be adjusted in the disposition system like the rest.

Yes it does matter what I think when it directly correlates with the issue at hand. You could buff the sentinel rivens to have a 10 disposition and yet still they would fall short of an unmodded Kraken.

Rule of thumb when investing in rivens, always keep a healthy variety of weapons and rivens. 

Investing in 1 riven that cost 2k plat vs 10 rivens that cost 200 plat each. The first option provides a short term satisfaction compared to the second option. 

Also pay attention to the trends in trade chat and the community in general so you can make better purchasing decisions. Even some obscure weapons can be dispo nerfed if you notice it performing more than you realize with a riven. 

Upset the Sporothrix only got a minor bump to a .85 and somehow not something higher, but a bump to 2 stars as opposed to staying in the 1 star area is nice. Step in the right direction for a wep that's barely used but fun. 

Panthera+.....  Sweeeeet.  

------------------------

I wish we could lock down 1+ stat when we reroll rivens.  So like rolling something 50 times and still having nothing to show for it wasnt a thing.  

I am currently trying to play Middle-Earth: Shadow of War on the side and you get all that gear from killing orcs with random stats on them.  They have a reroll system I was going to try out for the first time and it doesnt look like you can lock down parts of the stats either,  just all or nothing.  

If your going to nerf and buff dispositions then shouldnt it be easier to just let us build the rivens we want and control the balance from your end like your doing?? 

----------------------------

I only have 1 awesome riven,  a few decent ones,  and the rest are garbage/ dont have the kuva to roll them lol.   Dont have the patience to grind kuva in normal or steel path.  

Disappointed ! Look at these records how long it gonna keep , it might be dropping soon. Don't give these things much hope !

Every time looking at the riven disposition changes mostly nerf more than buff even gets buff also it just buff a bit , how it can be that works ? frustrated why don't you guys just remove the riven systems away ?

• 4 weeks later...

Did these changes not get implemented for the Karyst Prime (0.75 -> 1.05) on NS?

This is the riven as shown in the Modding station:

DfrZggt.jpg

And this is the riven when applied to the Karyst Prime:

rE2euOL.jpg

It seems like its still using a dispo of 0.75, but it should have been changed to 1.05 back in February according to the first post in this thread?

PS: Am n00b so could just be me not understanding how riven dispo work as well! :)

Archived