Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Interior

This is orbiter , your home .

pg9su7w2tq461.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

kqrysghbkeq21.png

25 minutes ago, (PSN)AdiosGamer said:

and also maybe other interiors for each Orbiter Design.

Like when you got a different outershell then its interior is different too.

The outer shell is landing craft which is separate from Orbiter .

16JtqEQ.jpeg

https://imgur.com/bkKCPlF

Landing crafts aren't orbiters .

26 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

... The outer shell is landing craft which is separate from Orbiter .

16JtqEQ.jpeg

https://imgur.com/bkKCPlF

Landing crafts aren't orbiters .

Not sure this image is correct, only in that if you think about scale, the lander has the rotating dock on the bottom that fits a tenno. Seems like the window would be 2 - 3 times bigger that the landing craft scale.

Also worth remembering that that big craft image was very early concept art for the orbiter, i think even before the additional rooms were developed. Its likely no longer cannon.

55 minutes ago, (PSN)AdiosGamer said:

Hello,

i think a redesign of the Orbiter Interior would be nice.

because it stays the same since a long time.

and also maybe other interiors for each Orbiter Design.

Like when you got a different outershell then its interior is different too.

It got a texture update not too long ago.

Its unlikely to happen, just because it would very much muck up peoples existing decoration layouts. I had to re-organise 1 of my rooms at one point, and it took me 2 hours :D

30 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Also worth remembering that that big craft image was very early concept art for the orbiter, i think even before the additional rooms were developed. Its likely no longer cannon.

The very same picture of orbiter is in codex , you can also orbiter in relays skybox .

43qa8j5166xz.png

I wouldn't mind having an overall larger space, but it seems unlikely to happen. I don't get why a nigh-immortal magical space ninja has to live in a space that's smaller than my IRL house, and then there's decoration capacity to contend with... I know we have Dojos but we don't spawn there, they're basically just for clan interaction. 

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xz2l1O

'Warframe Tenno Carrier Ship
This was originally made wayyyyyy back when there was only the Liset. You would dock with this and have upgrades for engines and cargo.
Was never used this way as more variants of personal ships were made.
The pieces of this were used in a non traditional way...as parts of the exterior sections in the concourse relay.
Concept by Sean Bigham'

It's no longer canon as tenno. It's just rando space traffic now.

As for its replacement. I doubt DE have a rock solid idea of what it is with railjack and archwing future in flux.

5 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

The very same picture of orbiter is in codex , you can also orbiter in relays skybox .

Its not 100% the same though, and the art is concept art in the codex anyway. Its been a few years and its never been really said ingame that this is the case.

Anyway, all im saying is we cant draw scale from the imagry we have. It could be that its large enough to fit the railjack inside too, or maybe not.

4 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I don't get why a nigh-immortal magical space ninja has to live in a space that's smaller than my IRL house, and then there's decoration capacity to contend with...

Because its more of a mobile base than a house?

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I don't get why a nigh-immortal magical space ninja has to live in a space that's smaller than my IRL house, and then there's decoration capacity to contend with...

1. I'm not sure what being a nigh-immoral magical space ninja has to do with the size of their associated living space.

2. The decoration capacity has to do with hardware and performance limitations.

3. Congrats on having a house!

Archived