Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith in ALL Clans

S1othG

On 2021-06-19 at 7:05 PM, _s_AINT said:

If the Ignis Wraith blueprint could be explored in all clans, EVERYONE would benefit. So digital extremes, it would be MUCH easier for everyone. Implement that as soon as possible.

So, DE will read your topic and dismiss the other dozzens of topics made before because............

What do you bring to the table that is new asside from adding +1 topic to the endless topics made by players? There are topics that are more constructive that exist before you even began playing, you know, right at the time when the event happened.

19 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Wut? There's a guy who sells them for 50p in the market channel on this forum and no one is allowed to post anything letting buyers know he's scamming them. It's not uncommon.

Ofcourse you can't, you can't just disrupt a topic with things that aren't your responsibility, if 2 users want to trade normally, you have no saying in the matter, seriously, you can't order players around and you can't undo the trade, you lack the tools.

The main and most obvious problem is the toxicity that the research brings.

One thing you can begin by doing is by saying things accurately, for example by stating that it ain't a scam, because when you say it's a scam, someone might actually believe what you're saying and then we enter a scenario to try and find out what's worse.

The players that say it's a scam or the users that actually believe the nonsense.

It drops pretty often through railjack and if railjack isn't your forte then Baro has it in stock frequently enough. I've gotten a handful without much effort whatsoever and without noticing simply from the railjack rework and it's not like I play it 24/7 grinding hard for ignis wraiths.

However, I think the best approach that can be taken on this matter is to simply stop the trading of it entirely. It's relatively easy to acquire now so the need to trade to get the ignis wraith is completely moot now. There are other items in warframe right now that are harder to acquire, yet they can't be traded.

In addition, it's too easy for those that have the research at their dojo to basically print money at the flick of a button. Might as well just cut it at the neck and stop all trading with that item. The Ignis Wraith research will still have value - the clans that have it can boast and advertise about having an ignis wraith free without RNG to deal with for anyone that joins. The drama over the ignis wraith 50pl newbie trap will cease. It seems fairly straightforward.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb KIREEK:

So, DE will read your topic and dismiss the other dozzens of topics made before because............

What do you bring to the table that is new asside from adding +1 topic to the endless topics made by players? There are topics that are more constructive that exist before you even began playing, you know, right at the time when the event happened.

Ofcourse you can't, you can't just disrupt a topic with things that aren't your responsibility, if 2 users want to trade normally, you have no saying in the matter, seriously, you can't order players around and you can't undo the trade, you lack the tools.

One thing you can begin by doing is by saying things accurately, for example by stating that it ain't a scam, because when you say it's a scam, someone might actually believe what you're saying and then we enter a scenario to try and find out what's worse.

The players that say it's a scam or the users that actually believe the nonsense.

Charging uninformed players 50 plat for an item that isn’t worth a tenth of that is a scam. Of course you would say it’s not. You’re the guy who is doing it.

If you were doing that in real life in my country, it would be criminal usury and you’d face prison, so I feel pretty confident in calling it a scam ingame.

6 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Charging uninformed players 50 plat for an item that isn’t worth a tenth of that is a scam. Of course you would say it’s not. You’re the guy who is doing it.

They are far from being "uninformed"

I'm not the only one that says it, it's how things work. Everything is genuine or authentic, when i say this, i mean the buyers are genuine, the seller is genuine, the toxicity is genuine.

Anyway, moving on.

Fair compromise imo would be....

Allow it in all clans, but make the research as 'hard' as the hema.... no one said it needs to be an easy thing to research. 

And give the original clans an exclusive skin as 'compensation'

Pretty sure it's shown up in baro (overpriced admittedly) so it's not like players couldn't get it other ways, not to mention plenty give bp away for free or at worst a couple of plat (anymore is basically scamming).  EDIT: Seems it's been added into railjack too.... so why are people still asking for it in clans....

2 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

I'm not the only one that says it, it's how things work. Everything is genuine or authentic, when i say this, i mean the buyers are genuine, the seller is genuine, the toxicity is genuine.

If they really think it's worth 50p, they're almost certainly uninformed... and you're taking advantage of them.

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Allow it in all clans, but make the research as 'hard' as the hema.... no one said it needs to be an easy thing to research. 

And give the original clans an exclusive skin to as 'compensation'

Pretty sure it's shown up in baro (overpriced admittedly) so it's not like players couldn't get it other ways, not to mention plenty give bp away for free or at worst a couple of plat (anymore is basically scamming).  EDIT: Seems it's been added into railjack too.... so why are people still asking for it in clans....

Because it still makes for a false sense of "completed research" that clans can lord over each other, and no other clans can still get that research... it was only available from an event over four years ago. 

Clans want to have completed research, and advertise completed research. They cannot because of this silly roadblock. It's about fairness between clans, not about ease of getting for the average player. 

5 minutes ago, nslay said:

If they really think it's worth 50p, they're almost certainly uninformed... and you're taking advantage of them.

And if I and the buyers (as a start) disagree on that, what will you do exactly?

Let's move on shall we? I hear similar stuff almost every day.

Note: i hear a heck of alot less now, i actually get more genuine users buying than actual toxic behavior, which to me was impossible 6 months ago.

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Clans want to have completed research, and advertise completed research. They cannot because of this silly roadblock. It's about fairness between clans, not about ease of getting for the average player. 

Actually, that is one of the points where both clans and potential clan members mislead eachother, sometimes users trick clan leader about their intentions (claiming bps only to exit afterwards) and clan leaders are often not saying things acurately enough, sometimes the BP comes from a player or from a clan in the alliance, not the clan you joined.

There was a recent incident where a user was tricked into the clan (again due to that research) and he noticed the clan didn't have it, asked a bunch of bps and was quickly kicked because they "suspected the user had intentions to sell the claimed bps".

Here's something you should know, some clans *points at self* do not reveal research when recruiting, meaning the clans gets populated and we don't even use the "research created a gap" excuse, if we recruit or if we fail to recruit, it's never because of a particular research, because it's never revealed, meaning it's not a necessary thing to get more users. You can get more users by misleading them yes, but it always comes at a price.

I understand that some users go to some extreme lengths to aquire a clan to the alliance so they can do what other alliances do, but not all clans are like that

Just now, KIREEK said:

And if I and the buyers (as a start) disagree on that, what will you do exactly?

Let's move on shall we?, i hear similar stuff almost every day.

Note: i hear a heck of alot less now, i actually get more genuine users buying than actual toxic behavior, which to me was impossible 6 months ago.

Anybody who was swindled that way would probably try to justify it to themselves so that they feel better about being swindled. As it stands, the Ignis Wraith can be easily acquired for 0p:

• Clans usually give them away for free on request (and it's usually a feature of clans advertising for members).
  • The trade forum and reddit have a network of players who give them away for free on request.
  • It's now available in Railjack (again, free).
  • You can buy it from Baro or sometimes other events (also free).

The established market price for Ignis Wraith is 0p. Anybody who pays 50p is almost certainly unaware of these options (hence uninformed).

vor 10 Minuten schrieb KIREEK:

Anyway, moving on.

Sorry, no, I’m not buying the act. You don’t really believe that people are handing you twenty to fifty times what an item is worth because you’re such a great guy. Nobody is that full of himself.

Gerade eben schrieb nslay:

Anybody who was swindled that way would probably try to justify it to themselves so that they feel better about being swindled. As it stands, the Ignis Wraith can be easily acquired for 0p:

• Clans usually give them away for free on request (and it's usually a feature of clans advertising for members).
  • The trade forum and reddit have a network of players who give them away for free on request.
  • It's now available in Railjack (again, free).
  • You can buy it from Baro or sometimes other events (also free).

The established market price for Ignis Wraith is 0p. Anybody who pays 50p is almost certainly unaware of these options (hence uninformed).

There’s also lots of people on warframe.market selling the blueprint for single digit amounts. I’m just throwing this in before he can give his spiel about how akshually all those options are unavailable.

6 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

There’s also lots of people on warframe.market selling the blueprint for single digit amounts. I’m just throwing this in before he can give his spiel about how akshually all those options are unavailable.

They sell them for single digit amounts because warframe.market does not allow for 0p prices. Now, I don't personally participate in the Ignis Wraith distribution network, but the reddit instructions for distributing Ignis Wraith for free include listing Ignis Wraith on warframe.market for 1p (since it apparently doesn't support 0p).

EDIT: Check it out, quite cool!

These get re-posted periodically on reddit.

13 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Let's move on shall we? I hear similar stuff almost every day.

Actually, that is one of the points where both clans and potential clan members mislead eachother, sometimes users trick clan leader about their intentions (claiming bps only to exit afterwards) and clan leaders are often not saying things acurately enough, sometimes the BP comes from a player or from a clan in the alliance, not the clan you joined.

There was a recent incident where a user was tricked into the clan (again due to that research) and he noticed the clan didn't have it, asked a bunch of bps and was quickly kicked because they "suspected the user had intentions to sell the claimed bps".

Here's something you should know, some clans *points at self* do not reveal research when recruiting, meaning the clans gets populated and we don't even use the "research created a gap" excuse, if we recruit or if we fail to recruit, it's never because of a particular research, because it's never revealed, meaning it's not a necessary thing to get more users. You can get more users by misleading them yes, but it always comes at a price.

I understand that some users go to some extreme lengths to aquire a clan to the alliance so they can do what other alliances do, but not all clans are like that

This is why exactly I think it should be researchable for all clans. 

What you are describing is all kinds of toxicity and trickery from both clans and players, and like you said some clans with it hide it when advertising so people aren't knocking down their door just to buy blueprints. But it's also toxic to kick, because that person may not have wanted to sell, he just wanted the bp that was promised they had. 

The whole thing is silly imo, it's been well over four years. 

I know a few people might lose their gravy train, but there are so many other things you could sell, and it sounds like you have no problem working it as a salesman in general... 

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Allow it in all clans, but make the research as 'hard' as the hema....

The Hema meme died when DE introduced Deimos. The ammount of mutagen samples dropped it's so high that I even finished the research alone, wich was great.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Psst, did you know people don't want to wait for RNG and would rather just buy the blueprint (if they had it) for 15k credits?

Psst, did you also know you can find clans who gives away the blueprint free of charge?

9 hours ago, KIREEK said:

It is definitely a scam, though they certainly have the right to scam newbies if they want, I guess. Free market and what not. They definitely don't need bootlickers defending the practice though.

3 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

It is definitely a scam, though they certainly have the right to scam newbies if they want, I guess. Free market and what not. They definitely don't need bootlickers defending the practice though.

No point in trying to reason with him.

Im not going to call him a scammer, it's a laissez faire free market system, but he is one of the biggest sellers. Anything he says against making ignis wraith more accessible comes from a place of deep bias because he does not want his gravy train derailed.

He isn't here to discuss in good faith, but to dismiss and try to shut down any discussion that might decrease his plat revenue.

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

No point in trying to reason with him.

Im not going to call him a scammer, it's a laissez faire free market system, but he is one of the biggest sellers. Anything he says against making ignis wraith more accessible comes from a place of deep bias because he does not want his gravy train derailed.

He isn't here to discuss in good faith, but to dismiss and try to shut down any discussion that might decrease his plat revenue.

Nowadays players are not that easy to be fooled and DE's habit of making rare items more common overtime will solve that issue. 

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

Nowadays players are not that easy to be fooled and DE's habit of making rare items more common overtime will solve that issue. 

This suggestion would solve the issue. And new players are always going to be easy to fool in any video game because you don't start out knowing everything. The weapon is known to be good, and so 50p seems like a good deal when you don't realize the seller is buying it for a measly amount of credits. No work, and pure profit. You aren't going to know there's a ton of people out there that will happily give it to you for free unless you get lucky.

DE has literally danced around giving it to all the clans over and over and it is ridiculous. They don't do this with anything else. The only things that have ever stayed exclusive were the founders' items and a gene-masking kit from 2015(?) that I think they just haven't bothered to remember at this point. 

The whole clan competition thing is utter BS anyway, they haven't done it since then, and even then they had done it enough to know there are ways to game the system. I hate that so many people are dismissive of this because it's not a problem for them. It is a problem regardless, and the fix is extremely easy and there is no reason for DE to be so stubborn about this. 

I don't see a reason to do it. Ignis wraith is achievable in many different ways. Having the bp in your dojo just gives a quick and convenient way of acquisition. 

If people don't join your clan, it's not Ignis Wraith assence fault.

And if you want this just for colletionism, your intent is not so different from the "elitists" which wanna keep the bp as a prize for their effort.

Are people still crying for a weapon that is already farmable in several places ?

Damn...

No I mean, yeah of course, please DE while you're at it, put every single piece of gear in the game in the dojo, so that way nobody has to play the game anymore.

12 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Because it still makes for a false sense of "completed research" that clans can lord over each other, and no other clans can still get that research... it was only available from an event over four years ago. 

When you can get the blueprint readily outside of the clan research is said item really something that is a 'clan researched item'.  Yes you have the same argument as with the excal prime stuff where you lose the standing but pretty sure one item isn't going to make a huge difference in terms of the dojo level.

As to the fact that a clan has all the research done.... honestly that just seems to attract people that want to grab the stuff and run imo.

15 hours ago, KIREEK said:

Anyway, moving on.

It's pathetic and you know it. I guess you don't have a conscience.

Archived