Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2021: The New War

[DE]Helen

862a4769ca07ee98a12b97534e899288.jpg

Tune in to TennoLive for the first-ever gameplay reveal of The New War and reinforce your Arsenal at the same time! Join us for TennoCon this Saturday, July 17 at 12:30 p.m. ET, and get Loki Prime, the Vastilok Gunblade and more just for watching.

The New War Gameplay Reveal

Be the first to see the gameplay reveal of the highly anticipated next chapter of Warframe’s cinematic questline: The New War. The Sentients have unleashed war on a scale the Origin System hasn’t seen in millenia. You won’t want to miss this reveal during TennoLive, starting at 5 p.m. ET at twitch.tv/warframe!

8c4170096c2ff65ed37772b1c090caea.jpg

TennoLive 2021 Relay

Join us for a Relay unlike any other and experience a special preview event from the TennoLive 2021 in-game Relay. Stay until the end of TennoLive to get the ceremonial Tannukai Longsword Skin and Tannukai Armor Set. All Tenno are welcome to join!

Twitch Drops

LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS

Reinforce your Arsenal for free while you watch TennoCon on Twitch or Steam!

1c2a15d131b471cc102bc7606127b17d.jpg

Watch TennoCon 2021 on Twitch with a linked account or on Steam for 30 consecutive minutes from 12:30 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET to get the Vastilok Gunblade.

Watch TennoLive on Twitch with a linked account or on Steam for 30 consecutive minutes starting at 5 p.m. ET to add Loki Prime to your Arsenal.

LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS

We can’t wait for you to join us for TennoCon this Saturday, July 17, starting at 12:30 p.m. ET on twitch.tv/warframe!

3 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Interesting. I wonder if the cinematic in the trailer is actually going to have any in-game influence with the Plains/Cetus getting destroyed.

First real change to the system from a gameplay perspective besides the 2014 destruction of the Relays. Would be interesting but I doubt it, DE has spent too much time on Cetus to allow it to be harmed to a permanent degree.

Everyone take this trailer with a grain of salt and I mean that in the most positive way.  Weve all seen this before. Huge hype around atmospheric flight,  "battle of endooor!" "linking with squads across the star chart in real time whenever" followed by scarlett fail. Trailer was neat, goodies are cool but Ill wait to see how it all translates to actual gamplay before i give any credit with my wallet. That said Im sure the sound and art team knocked it out of the park as per usual.

18 minutes ago, 4li3nPrime said:

When is it coming out though?

Likely 2 to 3 years after showing it off, like always?.

DE never give us release dates, as they can't keep to them ever, the update wil be shown, downgraded, delayed and then relased a buggy mess and won't be fixed until a year after, like Railjack.

I'm going to assume that this means they're picking up their plans from last year. Remember, they went on record multiple times saying that they planned for 2020 to be a full year dedicated to TNW. The stated reason why not was the Pandemic, which I still think was a good decision at the time they made it with the information we all had. That's why they deployed Scarlet Spear, as the opener to that.

This does potentially mean that the TNW we're gettting is one that's had some extra time in the oven.

47 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

First real change to the system from a gameplay perspective besides the 2014 destruction of the Relays. Would be interesting but I doubt it, DE has spent too much time on Cetus to allow it to be harmed to a permanent degree.

Unless that was the plan. I could see us visiting the plains with aftermath still visible.

5 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

Seem a lot of people are forgetting what happen at last year Tennocon regarding the release of what was shown.

My point exactly, they all get over hyped and over praise, it's become a joke at this point, I can't understand why ya'll keep falling for it, like I said before:

DE never give us release dates, as they can't keep to them ever, the update wil be shown, downgraded, delayed and then released a buggy mess and won't be fixed until a year after, like Railjack, IMHO they should only show when the update is ready to release (like a week MINIMUM).

Artificially bloating viewership numbers on youtube/twitch, ins't the way to get your game out there,  choosing things of high standard matters more than the amount or number of things that you have and honestly, the game is consumed by this, paying people off as well to "Fake Hype" add to this as well.

But hey, if thats the life style, the game want's to live by, then who are we to stop it?.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb smashedwookie:

Go complain at Twitch for not updating the consoles app to have drop enabled.

Or I complain just in general as I did. But if you insist on blaming someone I'd go with the people deciding to do it that way to boost their logged in players number even if they'd have all the power to simply send this stuff to people if they logged in within a week after TennoCon similar to how they do it to anniversary times and whatnot instead of during the single hour during the event. How about that?

Also, if you don't know what I'm talking about in the first place, maybe don't comment. Drops work if you watch on console (you just have to claim them on PC). What doesn't work is being eligible for both - Twitch and ingame - if you have to run one in the background.

I also get that that's more of a "me-problem", but considering there are people working or sleeping during that hour I think it's generally not too much to expect to have a larger time frame than just one hour to be able to receive these things by logging in. Especially if you consider how long it took until the Athodai from last year actually was added for everyone else who dared to, idk, work in a hospital during heavy pandemic times (personal anecdote for example - I don't expect my points to be treated differently because of that. It's just what happened and just showcases that sometimes you can't "take time off" for one specific hour for TennoCon because DE says so despite them being capable to be more lenient with time frames for reward reception).

Like, I am just slightly annoyed by it. Still worth pointing out to the people who decided to handle it that way for a second time how S#&$ this approach is - in my opinion. It literally doesn't hurt anyone if the time frame was increased from an hour to a week. Except DE's simultaniously logged in players number.

I don't even know how any of this is something anyone would argue or White Knight in favor for DE about. It's neutral at best and absolute S#&$e at worst for players,

47 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

inb4 it's another Deimos and it launches at the end of Tennocon.

Fat chance of that happening, tell you what!, lets play a game Zahnny! (an non serious one of course, so all fun and games)

Lets bet on it: I'll change my profile pic to one of your choice IF the update gets dropped at the end of Tennocon. (Has to be one that isn't a YT one tho, as not everyone has one, obviously)

Archived