Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.1.8

[DE]Danielle

Optimizations: 

• Fixed crashes when starting the game in DirectX 12 on Windows 10 systems that have managed to avoid Windows Update for since 2016.
    • We strongly encourage you to run Windows Update when you can, to avoid strange problems and security vulnerabilities on your PC!

Fixes: 

• Fixed more icons appearing stretched after the great icon “squarification” treatment:
    • Plains of Eidolon Conversation Emblem icon. 
    • ‘Unidentified Item’ icon in the end of mission screen. 
  • Fixed Ordis’ glitch dialogue subtitles missing during the Jordas Precept quest.
  • Fixed TennoCon 2019, 2020, and 2021 Emote names appearing as file paths. 
  • Fixed a Ventkid in Fortuna still wearing a Veil post-New War.
  • Fixed Zephyr’s Airburst Rounds Augment Mod no longer functioning if you change Loadouts in the Simulacrum, after having activated it at least once. 

11分钟前 , [DE]Danielle 说:

Optimizations: 

• Fixed crashes when starting the game in DirectX 12 on Windows 10 systems that have managed to avoid Windows Update for since 2016.
    • We strongly encourage you to run Windows Update when you can, to avoid strange problems and security vulnerabilities on your PC!

Fixes: 

• Fixed more icons appearing stretched after the great icon “squarification” treatment:
    • Plains of Eidolon Conversation Emblem icon. 
    • ‘Unidentified Item’ icon in the end of mission screen. 
  • Fixed Ordis’ glitch dialogue subtitles missing during the Jordas Precept quest.
  • Fixed TennoCon 2019, 2020, and 2021 Emote names appearing as file paths. 
  • Fixed a Ventkid in Fortuna still wearing a Veil post-New War.
  • Fixed Zephyr’s Airburst Rounds Augment Mod no longer functioning if you change Loadouts in the Simulacrum, after having activated it at least once. 

Hello, developers
Can you rent servers in Singapore to forward to US servers?
Because a lot of Chinese players, or players from other Asian countries, will have very high latency connecting to the US server and are not happy playing.
We have all contributed to the funding, and there are more and more players from Asia, can't you do something practical?
We all like warframe, I hope you can solve the problem of Asian countries connecting to the U.S. server high latency!

9 минут назад, [DE]Danielle сказал:

It's been a difficult one to tackle, it requires much much more work to make all of the suit proportions accurate. Some tech is required that we are still working on solving. Apologies for the delays! 

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever get an answer to that. Well, it's a pity that it's not known when everything will be ready, but I'm glad to hear that work is underway. Thanks for the answer!

18 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

That gets fixed yet not Akarius explosion fx as client still following default energy color instead of corresponding energy color like all other explosion fx in the game? 

Or how about excavator progress UI not showing up for client under certain scenarios?

Or fixing excavator collision hitbox?

Arcane revives do not apply in archwing according to their description?

Or what about not being able to throw a Sac with Alt-fire if you have a glaive equipped and not a secondary?

Im still looking forward to the day Railjack gets fixed and Mechs get unnerfed. It's hard to imagine the mech you worked so hard to obtain does damage numbers in the tens against liches. You can do more damage jump sliding into liches at that point.

I disagree with DE trying to decide what is and isn't engaging gameplay by way of artificial limitations. I hope DE would fix core experiences first before small QoL fixes

32 minutes ago, The_F4nAt1c said:

Thanks

Im getting weird CPU usages on DX 11 lately. It causes crashes. When switching to dx12 everything on the cpu side works without any problems.

For me its GPU going to 0% when using DX11, putting it to DX12 fixes it, but that should not happen. My GPU supports DX12, it should have no problems with DX11 AFAIK.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Zephyr’s Airburst Rounds Augment Mod no longer functioning if you change Loadouts in the Simulacrum, after having activated it at least once. 

Wow, that's an interesting one.  Good job to whoever tracked that down.

Any chance other things by the same bug?  I've seen some odd weapon-related discrepancies in the Simulacrum that might be explained by this.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

It's been a difficult one to tackle, it requires much much more work to make all of the suit proportions accurate. Some tech is required that we are still working on solving. Apologies for the delays! 

Thank you for letting us know that it's still in the works

Archived