Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Volume 1: Update 31.2.0 + 31.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, 60framespersecond said:

Why is there no end date for Nora's Mix Volume 1? If a follow-up with "Volume 2" is pretty much a guarantee (that is what i gathered from the workshop post), there is really no reason not to put a fixed time limit on it.

maybe half year

Hello, first of all, thank you for your updates, each of your updates is to bring players a better gaming experience

As an MR31 and I play Warframe's Tenno every day, I am also very positive about this AUGMENT BUFFS
I have a little opinion on this AUGMENT BUFFS, and I hope I can provide you with a reference for you. 

The reason why these AUGMENT mods were lacking was not necessarily because the mods were not strong enough, but the native skills of the Warframe itself may still be need to improve or buff

For example, Excalibur: Surging Dash, the original Slash Dash, has a slow attack speed and cannot achieve Critical and trigger Status effects, which will also reduce the willingness of players who originally wanted to use Slash Dash as their main attack skill to build Slash dash BUILD, and will also affect the usage rate of Surging Dash.

This is just one example. The popularity of other MODs is also affected by the strength of the native skills of the Warframe. If you are willing to listen to my detailed explanation, I will be happy to give my opinions one by one.

Thank you for this update, WARFRAME is really a great game, have a nice day

Edited by LORDZEPHYRPrime
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Duality just needs an update to the AI. It's a perfect Augment as it encourages players to swap between forms rather than stay in one most of the time.

but her duration is too short, look at wukong because he can stay as long as possible with large chunk of hp as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Shadovar said:

Well it is 8pm on the east coast so how much later are you going to hold this up for the nightwave? I mean we can't play together so why hold it up so all the platforms get it at the same time? It will be the next day in 4 hours.

yeah been waiting all day with friends & it's 2AM now approaching 3AM everyones gone to bed so i suppose we'll do it tomorrow - sad there was not at least a timer or something

You ever going to fix Mania's permanent air juggling lifted attack? you can be completely immune to CC(hallowed ground for example) and he'll still knock you airborn, and juggle you endlessly.

Edited by Alanthier
  • Like 3

Sweet so the rumblers finally do dmg that scales with power strength! Now can this be fixed?

Funny how the rumbler bug post is linked in the comments... And the rubble issue in on the wiki for helminth known bugs... I placed it there... shhhh 

Edited by Sbimon

Very disappointed in the augment “buffs”. Had me all excited for possible build shake ups, but these buffs are not even close to being useful. The only one I’d consider using if I didn’t already love my harrow build would be the tribunal augment. These augments will continue to go unused. Maybe listening to some player input would help make them useful. 

Just an example of how useless most of the “buffs” are would be corroding barrage. The “buff” being tempest barrage gains +100% ability strength. Tempest barrage does no meaningful damage, so how is 100% more ability strength really going to change that? Is that even a buff? It’s a waste of a precious mod slot. Also trying to get this mod to be useful was painful, hydroid is in desperate need of a rework.

• Like 3

At this point, I can't help but think that DE just doesn't give a damn about Khora ... It will soon be 10 MONTHS, or 53 UPDATES, this bug is here !

Same thing with head and butt emissives of Khora Deluxe which are broken SINCE RELEASE 2+ YEARS AGO !

Meanwhile, the devs are joking during the devstream about the nicely glowing brain of the new revealed warframe, which is even more disheartening  …

Edited by Yulfan

Augments should be about adding diversity and new possibilities, not about adding more power and contributing to the general "power creep".

From that aspect it is great that DE is re-working a lot of them and the changes are "semi-successful".

The real problem with augments comes from the augments occupying the same mod space as true "power mods", which forces a player to sacrify power to get more diversity and explore new possibilities. Incidentally this is also why so many power-crazed players evaluate both augments overall and the new changes from a "power" perspective.

Both "power" and "diversity" are core interest-building components of playing Warframe. And while getting from "bewildered noob-mouse" to "demi-god" is one heck of trip, it is content-wise far below exploring all warframes, weapons, mods and builds ("diversity"). And if you break it down logically, even "killing everything" easily and efficiently in different ways is also "diversity", so once you power-creeped your way to the max all that is left really is "diversity".

To boil it down: adding "diversity only" mod space to warframes in the form of augment only slot(s) would help with the current conflict of "power" vs "diversity", and automatically open up more content for all players. Sure, part of playerbase would even so only chuck in the most META-augment they can find (from Youtube/reddit etc. 😜) and forget about the rest, but the rest of us will get more from the game.

Just imagine a future Warframe where you are able to swap augment(s) without affecting the rest of your build, and where you have a multitude of differently flavored augments to choose from. Not bad, eh?

• Like 3

Where the hell was the warning that this was coming? There should REALLY be one in game. Like, seriously. I had enough NWcredits to get quite a lot of stuff and now they're gone cus you guys decided to stick with the BS "they're useless after it ends" decision and never announce these ahead of time in a place where most players are going to see it.

• Like 2

8 часов назад, Duality52 сказал:

Duality just needs an update to the AI. It's a perfect Augment as it encourages players to swap between forms rather than stay in one most of the time.

And the rest of the kit punihes it. Base duration is just hilarious. Metamorphosis buff has 2.5 times more.

Calm & Frenzy could use a small increase in Range such as 8 meters. It's fine for it to spread.

Main problem of Rest & Rage is LoS. However even base range was not buffed.

Peaceful Provocation is fine.

Peaceful Provocation punishes player for switching forms and requres to face-tank a ton of damage to be somewhat usefull.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Monrka said:

And the rest of the kit punihes it. Base duration is just hilarious. Metamorphosis buff has 2.5 times more.

(...)

Peaceful Provocation punishes player for switching forms and requres to face-tank a ton of damage to be somewhat usefull.

What Equinox needs is a rework that rewards form switching instead of punishing it, because at the moment, you just end up playing one of two vaguely similar-looking frames each mission.

• Like 3

At this point Augments should have their own system. As bad as more complexity sounds, this would actually be a simpler solution plus would give more mod freedom for warframes. It can be implemented 1 of 2 ways in the current format. This is super simplified: Each ability is allowed 1 augment slot or a warframe has 2 augment slots all up (this could stay under the current modding system?). This would allow for diverse gameplay, allow better synergy with helminth as your builds would be more or less untouched or allow for more creativity. If you look at making a frame better and it requires 2 or more mod slots just for augments to be useable/worth it, then the warframe in question might need a rework.... or the augments so far are just bad/maybe we NEED MORE?! 🙃

Edited by Sbimon
Proof reading
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Tsoe said:

sadly no its affected by reverse efficiency

the les efficient you are the more energy it give back

also effigy feel useless now with allmost no intensity and no range for the knockback atack and guided effigy work 1/3 times

Thank you for the heads up. I'm glad it at least scales appropriately with efficiency. Guess I gotta work on my ranged Chroma build and see if I can have some fun with the buffs.

I don’t know if this is the appropriate place but New Guided Effigy energy gain scales inversely with Power Efficiency. It’s being scaled down to gain less energy as the cost to keep effigy going goes down. The only way for it to be barely higher than the cost is to scale up duration.

While this is very unique for an energy refund mechanic, Effigy isn’t nearly so strong a turret to justify only being able to gain 1 or 2 more energy per enemy hit than the energy drained per second. I suspect this isn’t intended and it simply coded as ‘negative drain’ instead of a refund that scales up with positive stat bonuses.

I will be reporting later that it also does not damage nor refund energy against ragdoll enemies later, as the augment ignore interaction with ragdoll. A behavior exhibited by Surging Blades as well, not providing increasing bonuses vs ragdoll. That’s a bug that shows up occasionally, and it’s showing up here with Guided Effigy too.

It knocks the wind out of my sails because being able to keep Effigy out seems like a fantastic new way to play Chroma, as you don’t nearly get to see armorless Chroma for very long to enjoy their speed increase. Here’s hoping someone sees this post! Will post in Bug Reporting later when I’m not on my phone.