Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

On 2022-04-17 at 5:20 AM, Berzerkules said:

That's been happening to me too. 

Same.

On 2022-04-17 at 5:48 AM, 0_The_F00l said:

Yeah, been happening very often.

Need to log out of teh warframe account completely and then log back in if i need to access the forums.

Pain in the arse.

On 2022-04-17 at 6:04 AM, Leqesai said:

Happening to me too. Get your act together, DE.

They'll fix it, just like last time it happened. :cool:

Lately I've been having an annoying issue. When I visit the forums or after browsing/idling for a while, I will be logged out. If I was making a post, I'll get an error message telling me that I can't post. If not, the next page will just load as me not having logged in. The solution to that is not so simple. I click on Log In, it takes me to the main Warframe site... where I'm already logged in. I go back to Community -> Forums, still logged out. I have log out of the main Warframe page, reload, log back in (and yes, I click "Remember Me" every time), then go back to the forums. They still load as me not being logged in, but the page auto-refreshes and shows me logged in, with notifications and everything.

Is there anything I can do to fix this on my end? I know others have suffered from the same as I've seen it mentioned on the forums. What's going on?

P.S. - I didn't know what tag to put on this thread, since none of the ones available are appropriate. I went with "Warframes" because I had to put something in.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Digressive said:

Hey all, the forums provider is aware of the issue.

As a work around: if you sign out of Warframe.com and then log back in you should be good for a while longer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the update!

Every time I visit warframe's forums it acts like I am not logged in. When I click sign in, it takes me to the warframe website and shows I am already signed in. The only way to be signed in on the forums is if I go to warframe's main website and sign out, then sign back in each time I visit. It's messed up!

• Like 1

On 2022-04-17 at 1:09 AM, EDM774 said:

had to wipe all my browser cache and cookies to get it to log me back in. RIP all my saved logins on other sites, at least forums work now

You can just clear them for this specific page only, thats what i did at least. You go to the url bar, and in it you'll see a lock icon, press on it and you will presented with a clear cache and cookies choice for this site. At least on Firefox that is.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

Every time I visit warframe's forums it acts like I am not logged in. When I click sign in, it takes me to the warframe website and shows I am already signed in. The only way to be signed in on the forums is if I go to warframe's main website and sign out, then sign back in each time I visit. It's messed up!

I have had this issue as well, it's usually a 24-hour or so thing. I've reached out to support about it twice but it always resolves itself before they can get through the boilerplate questionnaire lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, George_PPS said:

Same here. It started a week ago? Microsoft Edge is usually fine but I can’t log in with Google Chrome. 

I am using Edge and that has the issue. That's weird that Edge is okay for you and not for me.

58 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

You can just clear them for this specific page only, thats what i did at least. You go to the url bar, and in it you'll see a lock icon, press on it and you will presented with a clear cache and cookies choice for this site. At least on Firefox that is.

Next time I will try that. Thank you.

Edited by Redfeather75
  • Like 1

Am 16.4.2022 um 20:56 schrieb Myscho:

I noticed for last few days that website log me out itself, but only for forums, on main paige im still loged. Can you look at it

strange bug. i log out on main site and log in here. that helps. because i cant log in in forums..?!

4 часа назад, (XBOX)Bibo1GerUk сказал:

I deleted my Warframe cookies in the browser. After agreeing to cookies for the site and logging in via Xbox plugin it seems to have worked.

So, try deleting your cookies. Remember to have your login info at hand.

Doesn't help. I've tried. Still getting logged out.