Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #166

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Wait what? Not seeing any news about Revenant prime access being cut short.

Since they annouced "reveal of the last Prime Warframe of the year.", my guess they gonna release it before x-mas (boost sales) and not wait till mid january when 90 days of revenant prime ends

26 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

does make sense that they would show it off now though. Prime frames usually releases in 3 month cycles, which would put the next frame release date not until the start January. Given that there likely won't be a devstream in December and they would be focusing on the first major 2023 update after that which would likely not come out until the latter end of January or later means that now would be the best time to reveal the next prime frame to have a planned release at the beginning of January

26 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

They could also release in December

Re-read the post….key take aways are:

-there will be a devstream Monday (aka this year) 

-there will be another prime frame.. this year. 

DE takes vacation for about two weeks at the end of December thru 1st week January.  So Baruuk prime should drop 1st or 2nd week of December. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additionally, don’t miss the reveal of the last Prime Warframe of the year. 

There will be Twitch Drops - watch to earn yourself an Umbra Forma!

WELP. Two things I am most definitely watching forward to! Thanks Megan! :)

EDIT:

Just now, (NSW)FirstFirnament said:

Baruuk Prime at last!?!

Watch them do Gauss Prime for the inevitable Santa Gauss joke.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)MrTrixer said:

Yay, another dev stream sceduled on a monday in the middle of the night..

Do you guys even consider weather your players have work or any other plans on a regular weekday? Friday night wouldve been many times better for a live stream imo...

Friday would be in the middle of Thanksgiving weekend for American players, when many people are traveling or spending time with family. And they can't make the timing work for every timezone, especially when it has to be hosted at a time when the staff themselves are in the office and available.

16 minutes ago, (PSN)MrTrixer said:

Yay, another dev stream sceduled on a monday in the middle of the night..

Do you guys even consider weather your players have work or any other plans on a regular weekday? Friday night wouldve been many times better for a live stream imo...

Yep basically a big middle finger to Euro players middle of the week , at just before midnight :(

1 hour ago, (NSW)PrismaticChaos said:

From limited alerts, Twitch drops, and you can find them at Teshin as Steel Path rewards. And i believe in Nightwave Rewards 

..The commenter asked where to get Umbral MODS... those aren't where you get Umbral MODS... those are source of Umbral Forma though for those curious.

53 minutes ago, (PSN)MrTrixer said:

Yay, another dev stream sceduled on a monday

Iirc last time a devstream was NOT on friday was last year in November. So tell me, why did you lie?

36 minutes ago, ferrers said:

Yep basically a big middle finger to Euro players middle of the week , at just before midnight

Monday is not  middle of the week.
2pm ET is 20:00 in Europe.

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

Wait what? Not seeing any news about Revenant prime access being cut short.

It does make sense that they would show it off now though. Prime frames usually releases in 3 month cycles, which would put the next frame release date not until the start January. Given that there likely won't be a devstream in December and they would be focusing on the first major 2023 update after that which would likely not come out until the latter end of January or later means that now would be the best time to reveal the next prime frame to have a planned release at the beginning of January.  

They could also release in December in hopes of getting holiday sales as well so that is an option they could be targeting since the 3 month cycle isn't a hard set rule.

Typically DE tries to release a prime just before Christmas: Harrow Prime in 2021, Ivara Prime in 2019, Mesa Prime in 2018, Mirage Prime in 2017. This sometimes means that the fall prime access gets cut short, e.g. Atlas Prime was only 77 days, and Revenant Prime will be similar. In 2020, Nezha Prime came out too late, so they didn't release a prime before Christmas, instead Octavia got delayed to end of February.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

DE takes vacation for about two weeks at the end of December thru 1st week January.  So Baruuk prime should drop 1st or 2nd week of December. 

It's usually the week before Christmas, so it would be the 3rd week (December 13 if it's a Tuesday).

1 hour ago, oceano4 said:

Can we PLEASE get the option to unbind "activate selected power" and blink from each other?
Playing Archwhing and Titania on my controller set is almost impossible.

I've been playing since 2014 so it's just the way I play now, with controller. My scheme may be a mix of the old layout still, but either way I can't unbind these two options. 
This never used to be a problem, but I think it was the railjack update that made this all funky. 
Do any other players on PC with controller struggle with Archwing because of this?

I use controller as well, from the days before there was controller optimization in the game software; and had to use an external gamepad program to assign keyboard keybindings to controller. Anyway, I had to change my ideal keybindings as well when controller optimization released, so what I did is make the right bumper abilities, left bumper blink/slide, left stick button sprint, B button melee, and the rest settles, you just have to swap it(keybind) out for a different action like a 3 point turn until it's set how you like because you can't remove any, just replace positioning. So hopefully this is helpful, I don't have any issues with archwing railjack or titania how mines set up, but hopefully you can now fix it.

Could we get the same treatment of Protovyre sets for Celestia Syandana ? Cause there is nearly no one is playing the conclave anymore and doing dailies to get the full beauty of this sydana is a tedious unfun mechanic.

Second question : When will we get the promised Pet 2.0 ? Cause right now because of the survivability issues and old school abilities and need of reliance of vacuum is making them a burden on steel path even on base level.

Third question : When we will get more railjack/archwing content ?

Forth question : Generally armor is not working properly and using real tank warframes is becoming a cumbersome on high level steel paths. Armor giving arcanes bascily nerfed after arcane changes (for example 10 arcane tanker was giving 1200 armor before the update but after the update 21 arcane tankers are giving the same amount) . So we will get decent survivalibity on tanky warframe other explotative shield gating with dragon key and rolling guard combo ? 

Fifth question : Will DUVIRI has got the boring mechanics like mining and fishing ?

Sixth question : Will there be a boss for the Cambion Drift cause currently after you get items from cambion drift you don't have anything to do on that beautiful map. We need a boss fight like eidolons or profit taker/exploiter orb on that map.

Please bring back Veso-R, its unfair that he is only playable character from new war that doesnt return in some form, , kahl returned in current update, teshin returns in duviri paradox and we kept drifter since new war. Meanwhile not only Veso-R didnt return he is actually made butt of the joke, people still cannot remember his name, thats disrespectful to his character.

Veso-R was my favorite playable character from new war, he had  courage to opose Alad and his gameplay was very unique, so please bring him back, maybe build up on his gameplay like you did with Kahl, give him his own set of missions, maybe his own syndicate and his own place in drifter camp.

59 minutes ago, Orakan said:

Second question : When will we get the promised Pet 2.0 ? Cause right now because of the survivability issues and old school abilities and need of reliance of vacuum is making them a burden on steel path even on base level.

DE forgot many things over the years, honestly even I dont remember all of them, other than pet 2.0 another thing that I remember that DE forgot was that they were supposed to complete melee 3.0, current melee is more like 2.9999999..., what is missing is replacement for channeling, Steve  shown some of work on this, including animation of activating it, and also Steve described it as something similar to devil trigger... DE also said that there would be some lore tied to this.

4 hours ago, oceano4 said:

Can we PLEASE get the option to unbind "activate selected power" and blink from each other?
Playing Archwhing and Titania on my controller set is almost impossible.

I've been playing since 2014 so it's just the way I play now, with controller. My scheme may be a mix of the old layout still, but either way I can't unbind these two options. 
This never used to be a problem, but I think it was the railjack update that made this all funky. 
Do any other players on PC with controller struggle with Archwing because of this?

Another problem with using cycle power on the D-Pad is when playing Kahl missions It’s impossible to tell which ability is selected. Since there’s no indicator as to which ability is selected I end up using a random ability and have to figure out how many times to cycle to get to the right ability.

5 hours ago, (PSN)BenjiiBrazzy5596 said:

Thanks guys I haven't even unlocked operator yet I paused at the end of the starchart bc I was sick of playing rhino, I got vauban and the sound frame forgot her name also have harrow prime cooking but I only have one slot left

The sound one is octavia... If you sign up for amazon prime this month (free trial) and link your account you will get another octavia free, which you can sell and it will give you an extra slot and some new clothes for her

4 hours ago, Culaio said:
5 hours ago, Orakan said:

DE forgot many things over the years, honestly even I dont remember all of them, other than pet 2.0 another thing that I remember that DE forgot was that they were supposed to complete melee 3.0, current melee is more like 2.9999999..., what is missing is replacement for channeling, Steve  shown some of work on this, including animation of activating it, and also Steve described it as something similar to devil trigger... DE also said that there would be some lore tied to this.

Not sure if they are aware but there are some missing/bad stuffs:

- Some melees has wrong combos. For example Bullet dance forward combo slashes around you stopping frame's movement. On other hand standing combo looks like it want to move forward/backward (so moving combo).

- There is no backward combo.

And with melee related, does anyone remember aerial mod set from Deimos? Current melee good movement system (e.g. no random pauses to execute certain combos) but there are much more stuffs to do to make each melee group unique & good. But this is not right place for such big topic ;)

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The team will be showcasing a full gameplay deep dive into Update: Lua’s Prey, coming to all platforms on November 30th!

To be honest Sarofang Heavy Blade looks like Heavy scythe (Hespar).

ps. nice looking weapon.

Archived