The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Update 34

[DE]Megan

• Animator: Retrieve the Ayatan Statue for Maroo in Maroo's Bazaar
    • Previously was: Fully Socket 3 Ayatan Sculptures

This is such a downgrade for most experienced players that have plenty of ayatan sculptures stocked....thanks DE!

• Like 4

A bit bummed about the fact that the Life-steal Link can no longer max-heal my pet, also my companion lost 2K HP from the update as well which is some major rip, but that's mostly rip to me cause I am a number junkie for big HP pools.

(Pre-update HP values for me and my pet)
20230827173633_1.jpg?ex=65428536&is=6530

(Post-update HP values for me and my pet)
20231018120256_1.jpg?ex=65428536&is=6530

EDIT: Also it bugs me that I don't see my pets HP under mine by default now.

Edited by The_Wolf_Studios
additional information
  • Like 3

Umbral Vitality's value with two umbral mods giving it +130% health is great, close as it's gonna be to the original before this update. It's value of +180% health at three umbral mods however is weaker. Could it please be changed to provide a nice even +200%, or at the very least 190%?

• Like 3

With the new support of Steam Controller and DS4, I want to highlight that controller players lost access to next/previous/use selected ability controls on drifter long ago... please add them back, have been hasking for months now... Here is again a link about a more general topic revolving around ability menu, that you are still enforcing...

Funny enough to read that though :

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Our goal is not to alter the main way you play Warframe

Mostly when you have been neglecting controllers QoL for so long... Support is one thing (and was mandatory), but binding freedom is a whole lot more. Why not give us as much freedom as keyboard and mouse ?

• Like 2

I can immediately say without playing that if only the host pays the Abyssal beacon in a pre-made squad it is bad. Having to change host all the time to split the cost is a HUGE pain and a time waster.

And having to deal with hit and runners who join and then leaves before it is their turn to pay up is also frustrating. Though it might be so easy that doing a pre-made outside of your friend circle is never going to happen.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mission Hazards: 
Finding and extracting Defixios comes at a cost, Tenno. A random debuff is applied for the duration that it is carried, making the journey to Extraction more challenging. The following debuffs can be applied: 

• Phantom Curse: Gravity is reduced.
  • Scarcity Curse: Your Ammo depletes steadily. Battery weapons recharge slowly. 
  • Echo Curse: Take damage when you cast Abilities. 
  • Hunter Curse: Take damage as you move. Land jumps for a brief reprieve from this curse.
  • Exposure Curse: Your Shields get removed. 
  • Blood Curse: Your Health drains steadily. Killing enemies restores it. 
  • Weariness Curse: Your energy drains steadily.
  • Shadow Curse: Your light source dims steadily. Melee kills brighten it. 

Don't change the name of modifiers that already exist. Or rather, don't have the same modifier under two different names.

Edited by Frendh
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

Ummm, you can also tackle it using public matchaking?

And how are my beacons being consumed for this? Because they aren't right now.

You only lose the beacon if you are the host.

Edited by wodanclay
spelling

Changed the Thermal Sunder Helminth ability to have an altered attribute of “Scaling from Heat Status on enemies capped to 10x ability damage.” 

• A deeper dive into its Subsumed version on other Warframes showed us there was a Damage Over Time issue where Heat procs were scaling with unlimited exponential damage, therefore, we have implemented the cap. 

Incoming asian garudas' angry steam review bomb 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frendh said:

I can immediately say without playing that if only the host pays the Abyssal beacon in a pre-made squad it is bad. Having to change host all the time to split the cost is a HUGE pain and a time waster.

And having to deal with hit and runners who join and then leaves before it is their turn to pay up is also frustrating. Though it might be so easy that doing a pre-made outside of your friend circle is never going to happen.

It's just whoever selects the mission is considered "host" for key purposes, so you don't have to remake squad at least.

I was thinking about buying the Heirloom Packs but I have to ask, are you going to break and change the textures skins after purchase? hey talking about broken skins and changing textures after purchase

-valkyr carnivex skin broken, I already reported this but nothing has been fix

Spoiler

broken.png

-selling one thing and change it moths after purchase is a scam

-khora spikes cant be colored

-gauss feet still broken 

-voidshell skin materials are inconsistent, they look different on each warframe, which defeat the purpose of this kind of skin 

I have to say Dagath desing is really cool, but her textures are kinda bad, I know the dinosaur engine can only render plastic, but I think she would look way cooler if her textures actually look like bone and flesh instead of chew bubblegum and dirty plastic

thanks for letting us change incarnnon perks on the arsena this is very nice

Edited by technozorro
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

You bugged Incarnon weapons to not charge properly on kill shots. Please urgently fix.

Latron (prime) incarnon has this really really bad. Randomly will go from no charge on multiple headshots to some charge. Very inconsitent and I find it being uncharged more than anything.

• Like 1

• Carrier: 560 Health (from 200), 250 Shield (from 100), 80 Armor (from 50)
  • Carrier Prime: 650 Health (from 400), 200 Shield (from 100), 150 Armor (from 150)
  • Dethcube: 560 Health (from 200), 250 Shield (from 100), 80 Armor (from 50)
  • Dethcube Prime: 600 Health (from 300), 200 Shield (from 100), 150 Armor (from 150)
  • Helios: 560 Health (from 200), 250 Shield (from 100), 80 Armor (from 50)
  • Helios Prime: 700 Health (from 250), 200 Shield (from 100), 100 Armor (from 100)
  • Shade: 600 Health (from 350), 130 Shield (from 50), 80 Armor (from 50)
  • Shade Prime: 700 Health (from 350), 200 Shield (from 100), 100 Armor (from 100)
  • Prisma Shade: 600 Health (from 300), 130 Shield (from 50), 80 Armor (from 50)
  • Wyrm: 560 Health (from 200), 250 Shield (from 100), 80 Armor (from 50)
  • Wyrm Prime: 450 Health (from 225), 600 Shield (from 300), 150 Armor (from 150)

I'd mentioned in the dev workshop the shield numbers on most of the Prime sentinels looked wrong relative to their base counterparts.  This was either fixed, or the numbers weren't correct in the first place, and the problem is duplicated in the patch note.

But here are the numbers in game:

Carrier Prime: 300 shield

Dethcube Prime: 300 shield

Helios Prime: 300 shield

Prisma Shade: 300 shield...also has 700 health, not 600.

Shade Prime: 300 shield

Wyrm Prime doesn't have the odd shield number issue, and matches up in game.

I checked the base versions of these too, and they all matched up.  I did not check any sentinels that don't have a prime.

• Like 2