Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

Hrm, I guess I can really make only three guesses as to what the next Warframe will be, due to the image.

1) A Warframe meant to highlight the Orokin this time around, due to the manuscript. Not sure why they'd do that though if they absolutely despise the Tenno and fear them to a degree,

i thought tenno were orokin people. they just were in the right place at the right time and got void powers and depending on what you answer blindly in the second dream your parents went crazy on the colony ship and started eating the kids and when you get back after killing your parents in self defense the orokin decide your to troublesome and want to be rid of you

51 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Seeing as how something as simple as sarcasm is lost on you, I suppose it would be too much to expect you understand the subtle nuances of rhetoric. 

So much salt, so many ad hominems, informal logical fallacies are the true mark of a valid argument.

Edited by Carnage2K4

20 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

We won't stop until we reach the 100 frame or more. I hope DE won't stop implementing new frames with interestic mechanics (not grindwalls) and interesting theme. Also there is a chance to see similar themed frames with different power because in fan section there are some similar but different great concepts.

to be honest, unless they start taking in community warframe concept's, i fear the 40th warframe's theme will be based off of ponies and rainbows (would be cool though :D )

many people recall [DE] Steve saying 'no dancing in warframe' but here we are with a frame that dances to music.

but yeah, hopefuly

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon

47 minutes ago, Babellon said:

Are you from France? Frances country code is 33. 

In religion[edit]

The number of deities in the Vedic Religion is 33.

The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis.[3]

Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer

Jesus' age when he was crucified in 33 A.D.[4]

According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.[5]

Islamic prayer beads are generally arranged in sets of 33, corresponding to the widespread use of this number in dhikr rituals. Such beads may number thirty-three in total or three distinct sets of thirty-three for a total of ninety-nine, corresponding to the names of God.

33 is not only a numerical representation of "the Star of David," but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.

Pope John Paul I, the 33-day pope. One of the shortest reigns in papal history, and it resulted in the most recent 3-pope year.

A religious image of the Virgin Mary from the 18th century is known in Uruguay as "Virgen de los Treinta y Tres" (Virgin of the Thirty-Three); it was consecrated by Pope John Paul II in his visit to Uruguay in 1988.

There are several churches dedicated to this Marian devotion, being the most important the Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of the Thirty-Three in Florida, Uruguay.

There are 33 degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry

The House of the Temple, Home of The Supreme Council, 33°, Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Washington D.C., USA has 33 outer columns which are each 33 feet high.

The Yakuoji Temple in Japan has a two sets of steps, one with 42 steps for men to climb, and the other side with 33 steps for the women.[6]

The Saigoku Kannon Pilgrimage visits thirty-three Buddhist temples throughout the Kansai region of Japan.

Your reference made me want to look up 33 symbolism in religion, couldn't help but share.

Thanks for sharing.

It's a number present Pretty widespread but i didn't know that much  xD

1 hour ago, Sirfol said:

33 is a simbolic number in my nation, 33 is the number of years Christ had, it's the number of sacrifice, so i felt the Need to congratulate for the sacrifices they made thus far.

Yea they sacrificed our pretty graphics to make sure Pentum II and GPUs from the stone age can run the game...

Edited by --Q--Voltage

22 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Yea they sacrificed our pretty graphics to make sure Pentum II and GPUs from the stone age can run the game...

I hope they get enough complaints on it to give us the option to disable it. Honestly I don't know why they do things which feels like they aren't thinking about how it actually affects everyone. It's almost like it's some big technological advancement to them and they don't stop to think how it actually feels (like archwing 'experimental' flight mode). I hope we don't have to wait as long as we did for that, for the option to disable this.

2 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Firstly, technically speaking Umbra is a new frame, not just a reskin. Just because it carries the monikor "Excalibur" means nothing. 

Secondly, you clearly lack the capacity to understand sarcasm.

Firstly, technically speaking it is not a new Frame, it is just a reskin.

Secondly, you obviously lack the understanding of how sarcasm works on the internet.

23 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Secondly, you obviously lack the understanding of how sarcasm works on the internet.

I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously right now.

Spoiler

And no, this time this isn't sarcasm.

26 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

From what I have heard, they don't really want to do it as it is in Chinaframe (basically just a reskin), and that is part of the reason they have taken so long. I have always understood that they wanted it to be more of a "variant" somehow (at least like, a sidegrade in stats, like some weapons) and not just a new skin/name. I doubt they will change any ability mechanics though when they release Umbra, but who knows anymore. 

6 hours ago, Warlord1400 said:

Why is everyone obsessed with Umbra? At best, its just more lore and an Excalibur reskin.

Sure, I'll welcome new content, but Umbra just seems like an overhyped concept with an overextended release date. I'm hoping to Prod that I'm wrong!

Umbra looks cool. THAT's why it's hyped.

As you maybe have heard, there is a 33rd frame incoming soon. Some speculate it to be a Scribe-based Warframe (due to twitter posts and whatnot). So, taking the notion of a scribe somewhat literally, I had an idea for a silly, but probably still interesting power:

(Got no name for it)
Press to activate for a mild energycost. While active, your weapons are deactivated. Instead, while you aim your cursor around and press fire, you "draw" energy-lines around you (it drains energy when you draw lines). So yeah, you are quite literally drawing/painting in the air! Then, if you press secondary fire, all current lines all blast out instantly in a hitscan laserlike fashion, towards the point the drawings where "aimed" at (This would actually be very similar to Limbo's Stasis when releasing hitscan bullets). Also, if you turn off the power, the currently drawn lines are shot out instantly too.

If this seems pointless/weak, it could be compensated by either being really powerful damagewise (scaling with primary fire or something?) and/or that it had utility in that enemies that are caught in your drawing (BEFORE it is released), are heavily slowed down, or something like that. Also, enemies struck by the lines, once released, could be staggered or knocked down, for some further utility. I dunno *shrugs* :P

So yeah, a literal drawing/painting power of sorts. How does that sound?