Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you use Zenurik - Yes or No; Brief "Why" Please

BlackCoMerc

Title says it: Do you use Zenurik, if so, please tell us, briefly, why.

I'll start, and be up front honest:

Yes, because of the Energy Regen. I find all of the passives and Operator abilities across schools so underpowered that all these things being roughly equal, going with the school that offers energy regen through missions is a no brainer decision for me.

Yes. I like energising dash and the passive bonus energy from orbs.

Why not utilise it if it’s there? Provided my goal is to win using a frame, zenurik is the most logical to take.

If I actually want to use my operator in combat, I tend to take Vazarin instead. Extra health, hp/s and damage shields make it somewhat viable.

Yes, because energy regen is critical to most of my frames and setups. What's the point of the various different frames if you can't use their abilities? Having to keep recasing the energy bubble with a Void Dash feels micromanage-y though.

That said there are a couple of setups I use with Naramon instead because I don't cast much (Eternal War Valk + something slicey) but those are the exception.

do i use ____ Focus thing?
yes, because i can use all the Focus Schools at once now, basically.

do i worry about the Energy supply it gives - no, because running out got even harder with this Update as it is, aside from trying to break Game Mechanics with Focus.

Edit:
>most Focus stuff is highly underpowered

are we playing the same game? plenty of this stuff is gamebreaking.

Edited by taiiat

I use Vazarin to help my team stay alive when possible, to increase my Operator`s health and incapacitate my enemies.

I rely mostly on my weapons to do the killing and damage so im not much into using skills to often, even less spamming them and when im with an Energy hungry Warframe (Due to low efficiency builds), i use Team Energy Restore pads.

Yes, even though I haven't tested Zenurik 2.0 first hand I have spent time watching the WF partners play around with it. And I must say it does flow better when in combat, with no wait. Zenurik will give you more energy , Naramon can make your Operator vary fast. Overall I believe this focus has better synergies between Naro and Zen. Than the old Zenurik and Naramon.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Just now, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Yes, even though I haven't tested Zenurik 2.0 first hand I have spent time watching the WF partners play around with it. And I must say it does flow better when in combat, with no wait. Zenurik will give you more energy , Naramon can make your Operator vary fast. Overall I believe this focus has better synergies between Naro and Zen. Than the old Zenurik and Naramon.

I have to admit, I actually DO like the new energy regen from Zen. You need to DO something, now and then, to get it.

Also - and I almost hate to admit this - its gotten my actually USING my Operator. I mean, if you're going to dash anyway...why not first go invisible, and use the Dash to sneak up behind a key enemy first...

Damnit, the Operators ARE useful. Albeit, to a very, very limited degree, and for very niche reasons...

Yes because I had a fully unlocked Zenurik tree prior to PoE so all of my focus was in this school.

Ive now unlocked both waybound passives so I'm probably going to go for Maduari now.

The new energy regen is quite nice though, not as terrible as previously thought.

I use it regularly because I play caster heavy frames. Managing energy was never really an issue for me in the past, so this feels natural. And the voltaic strike is really freaking fun to use. I'm still unlocking nodes, but so far I'm liking new zenurick.

32 minutes ago, --Q--XFA said:

Yes, no need to spam energy restores. Plus i rarely use the restores thanks to zenurik.

This is how I see it though- I can get the benefits of another school and still have energy when I need it. 

That said, I still like zenurik. It's the second school I'm currently leveling up.