Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #100!

[DE]Rebecca

Well tried to go to the other page and ask a question but for some reason could not. Here is my question I hope gets answered on air. will you make an animal mod that gives health to the warframe , similar to the one for the sentinels called medi ray, this would make it more viable to use them. I would then take it to the plains and play right now it is all sentinel, due to vacuum and medi ray mod. this is my opinion of course. do not know what others think. just remember it was the St. Bernard rescue dog  bring the barrel on his neck , back in the day saving lives. please repost or reply if you agree to any of this

People are asking quite a lot in this thread, so I may do too.

1. What happened to Zephyrs deluxe skin? It was a good while ago since that was shown in one of your devstreams.

2. Are there any plans on making currently non-colorable areas on certain frames colorable, like regular Nyx and Excalibur?

3. Will there be rework of Nyx?

Kingpin system! Yes, tell me more of this. As far as future content, that's the big one I'm interested in, especially because of how knit it will be with Clans.

More clan centered stuff please, want my prestige and exclusivity and roll in it!

Speaking of which:

Please never make an akvasto prime. Or if you do, make it incredibly limited supply, like how the aklex prime was handled. (Drop from a relic that Baro only sometimes has... perfect.)

I remember that you (Digital Extremes) worked on a game called Unreal Tournament. Could it, in some way, be related to Warframe, or is it just a funny hunch I have?

This, falling living meteorite, will we ever know what is within it?

When will we be seeing the new Grineer Goul units?

Would it be likely that the next Landscape will be corpus? And if so, will we have to fight Giant Corpus Proxies at night, Nocturnal Infested, or more Eidolons that have been scattered throughout the system?

Will we be able to get cores from the scentients we can kill on Lua? Maybe exchange them for standing in the quills?

If we ever do get a Infested Landscape, what would it look like? Maybe like a giant hive? And perhaps we will see the return of the Myconians?

Can you make it so that replaying and finishing a warframe quest give the blue-print back?

Or killing the specter of a junction actually rewards the blue-print of the weapon that this junction gives? (Like myre or penta)

In other words, can you make items available once, actually available infinite times?

Cause, when new players get an item, they'll probably throw it away in the future since they need those inventory slots, for me, I lost chroma like that, and am forced to either buy it for 300 plats or wait for chroma prime, imagine new players selling limbo before reaching rank 30 and later learning how mastery rank works, and that they'll never play limbo ever again (or have to wait an eternity for limbo prime, oh wait, are you going to reveal limbo prime? :D)

Other question: when are you going to fix the hema cost? It's been a year!

Other question: when are we going to see artificers and datalysts again?

Other question: where are the ghouls? D:

other question: where have I left my boril plushie?

Other question: do you still consider increasing the number of players in a squad on the plains?

Other question: what happened to the halloween event?

Other question: when can we expect the meteor to land?

Noitseuq rehto: eihsulp lirob ym dnuof I

Other question: will I ever finish my comment?

This is not a question: you kinda left a leak on the clan's research info with 3 unreleased researches for the relays, so... you kinda leaked that we can actually reconstruct relays, so, when is it coming? Do we actually need the razorback to destroy one?

Other question: are you still working on those clan assassination or quest thing or whatever they were supposed to be? You know, those things that you were working on even before ambulas reborn and even prepared a room for

Other question: since this devstream is twice as long, can we expect you to be twice as drunk?

Real question: are you working on more grineer poison special unit, or whatever their unit name was, you said nox was the first of this special unit group, when could we expect the next one to come and will they be as beautiful as noxes?

Other question: rip TAE?

Other question: since we've been seeing a lot of legends and tales in the ostron's archives, it seems like the line between reality and fantastic is slowly fading away, are you staying with a scientific and reasonal approach to warframe or heading for a more fantasy-crazy style?

Other question: will I get completely ignored and go back to dry my tears with alcohol?

Other question: When can we expect a true story line for the origin of the void and the man in the wall?

Thr qstn: nice zephyr vermillion skin

What do you mean ember?

Other question: zephyr or mirage prime?

Oe ueio: why no hydroid prime trailer?

Otro pregunta: how do you feel about new warframes? Do you feel dry and have no more warframe ideas or are you inspired and full of new ideas?

Autre question: with your highest player peak on steam doubling, you've crushed most games that were pretty close to you like tf2, are you going to threaten the third place currently owned by cs:go and try to quadruple your highest player peak? Or try to sustain a good player count and stay fourth?

我不會說中文: will you do more trailers and advertisement as you did with plains of eidolon but on an even larger scale?

ultimate question: did you enjoy skillup's nice gift?

ALL THESE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED ON DEVSTREAM 100

STAY TUNED FOR THE ULTIMATE DEVSTREAM, THERE WILL BE

-CRINGE

-STEVE'S SEXY PINK SHORTS

-AND... BORIL!!!

SEE YOU THERE, FELLOW VIEWERS

On 10/31/2017 at 9:07 PM, (Xbox One)DriestGiraffe46 said:

wait what why?

I sold the BP when I completed the Stolen Dreams quest. Only noticed it was unobtainable years later.
Many players have this problem. If a person is 'completionist', a stain on their record like this will haunt them.
Although, I'm mainly saying it for dramatic effect.

Is there any reason that albeit the overwhelmingly negative response the community had towards the new ember deluxe concept revealed during the last devstream you guys decided still to release the skin with no discussion or changes made to the design in response to such feedback? It's weird that you would first scrap an entire design because of negative feedback on a minor aspect of a design, but then in the face of just blanket disapproval for an entire design you chose to ignore said disapproval and keep the entire thing. (it should also be noted that at least part of the reason people are being so passionate about this design is because with how infrequent deluxe releases are for frames whatever designs they do wind up with for deluxes are likely all they are going to get for much of the foreseeable future)

Edit: Also why is embers waist shrunk in the deluxe? It just looks weirdly disproportionate to the rest of her body. 

What is the intended purpose of operators? Considering that they are slower, are they intended to be the raw power variant of the Tenno? Space wizards to our space ninjas? And if so, what steps are being taken to actualize operators to whatever design philosophy you had in mind? Lastly, regarding operators and perhaps new systems as a whole, it seems the design trend is to start us with sticks and then roll out the actual guns later (example: magus and virtuos arcanes as well as focus nodes look weak and unexciting as of now) do you feel that this design trend is detrimental in the future for new systems?

Secondly, when do you expect to take steps towards balancing armor scaling? Many damage inefficiencies can be attributed to the simple fact that the majority of enemies, as well as the toughest, all wear ferrite/alloy armor. This causes frames, such as Volt, to suffer extremely in damage due to the simple fact that his elemental damage is more of a burden rather than a plus.   

Honestly I feel like Tennogen is a little lacking, not that its bad, not by any means. But lacking in the sense of its "reach" in game, we have ship skins, weapon skins frame skins/helmets ect and ect but I feel like Armor really misses out on it all. If you ask me Tennogen Armor would be amazing, allowing creators to add their own shoulder plates, leg guards ect. Also, when it comes to Console we have a fraction of Tennogen items, Im not sure why thats the case but bringing previous missed Tennogen items to console would be greatly appreciated (especially those sweet excalibur helmets). Congrats on the milestone btw.:lotus:

Are you willing to add endless bounties not incursions because going back and forth from cetus to plains is a bit of a hassle with potato computers.

and also the archwing on the plains can it be normal archwing not Experimental cause the moment i flew from the sky and turned left i immediately got motion sickness

lastly love the game and congrats on the milestone.

Hey Devs, 

Last year at pax, I asked about scythes getting an animation rework to make them proper 2 handed weapons. 

Rebecca responded to say they were in the works - it has been a year since that penal question. 

How far along are the scythe stances coming?

Ps - stealth rework/enemy awareness 2.0 anytime soon? 

-Phyrak

Just got a few questions here

1. Not everyone is keen on Operator combat or Operator gameplay in general will there be an option to opt out of Operator gameplay with another gameplay alternative for those wishing to opt out or is that a no?

2. Focus 2.0 feels a bit neutered to me than the 1.0 system while not as combat orientated it was more useful in a number of respects than this new system but is this the last time you are going to address focus or will you come back to it?

3.Warframe and Operator combat synergy. When fighting the Eidolon it just seems like there is no Synergy like suggest in a devstream prior about Operator and Warframe combat is this eventually going to be addressed?

4. The Eidolons at first  are fun as hell to fight but get rather stale and tedious to fight especially with how much damage they simply tank and isn't as engaging as a fight that it could of been. Is there anything else you have planed for the Eidolon's that could add to actually combating them that makes fighting them more interesting?

5. There isn't much reason to go into the plains at the moment other than completing bounties with there no incentive to go out there so my question is will there be any special alerts on the plains like the Grineer have unearthed something that could range from Ayatans, a number of Cetus wisps, Sentient cores or sentient shards to the new mods added to the update perhaps also adding Gara parts into the mix would be nice as well.

I guess thats all the questions i have for now it would be awesome if even one of them is answered.

P.S Also want a horde mode that looks just fun.

Will you be organizing the Tennoon 2018 in Europe? I'll be honest; Many Tenno has no opportunity to come to Canada by the high price of an air ticket or a ship. We can not even get our orbiters to hit you because they are also expensive. That's why I think it would be cool to organize this event in the United Kingdom, where most of the tenno from Europe would have no trouble getting to the event.

Hooray Devstream 100!!

I'm wondering: are Convergence orbs going to be revamped anytime? I've never liked them, and it's worse now that they're even more necessary for getting a decent amount of focus.

Also, I kind of miss the "charged-up moment of power" focus abilities, although I still like the new way focus works and don't want it to go away. Are you guys ever planning to bring that old style of focus power back? Could it perhaps be a new way to trigger a focus gain boost as well, to replace Convergence orbs?

19 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Except you don't spend the entire time staring at the floor.

Just like Vacuum users tend to get upset at non-Vacuum users for pretending the looting isn't as tedious as it actually is, you Vacuum users tend to over-exaggerate how looting without it actually works. Please stop.

Universal Vacuum will be all around good but trying to pressure DE into getting it into the game under false pretenses is scummy, at best.

While my phrasing is admittedly hyperbolic and I'm sure nobody actually turns their camera top-down, it doesn't discount the common event that players spend as much or more time scanning for loot and running over each individual piece as they do killing while without Vacuum.

Chains of Harrow freezes in cinematic dialogue when first arriving at Iron Wake thus making the quest unplayable.

I understand that the old Vazarin was too OP when healing the defense objective but I'd really really REALLY really like to at least heal my sentinels and pets with a void dash or at least have an AOE type of healing since it's troublesome having to announce my school to the squad starting missions or chasing parkour addicts oblivious of their low health.

The bounty stage banner is too big and impedes my vision from combat since most of the bounty stages are complete but more often than not there are still Grineer around and out to get you.

Cetus Wisp spawns are too low.

Will you reveal why we need fish oil for the Archwing Launcher?

While playing as an operator on a survival I notticed that getting energy as an operator seems to restore only a fraction of what was collected. Was this on purpose?

Archived