Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody loves radiation hazard in sortie?

thegreatAce21

love, as in would specifically seek out? not quite. is it a Hazard that makes the environment potentially highly dangerous if Players aren't careful? yes.
one of the more effective Sortie Modifiers because of that. i'm all for Sortie Modifiers that change things up enough that it makes the game actually less of a walking simulator. most of them don't do much or punish Players for not bypassing their effects with Equipment rather than make the Mission more hazardous in some way.

hace 17 minutos, _Urakaze_ dijo:

how is a piece of plastic-oh

I use valkyr. You won't die if they can't kill you

There are way worse things than die in radiation hazard missions. Do you never match with a slova? Or a duration atlas + path of statues?

Edited by Dragoncroac

3 hours ago, thegreatAce21 said:

Anyone who also enjoys the radiation hazard in sortie? Like shooting your allies to add a challenge into the mission. 😂

P.S. Just bored with the game and just want to chill here.

You do know you can do that with mirage in any kind of mission... right?? No radiation required. However, you do need a certain weapon.

or have they fix that bug out??

37 минут назад, Kaotyke сказал:

Its that thing you use to increase enemy spawn rate and consequently: increase loot drops.

You forgot to mention that they are the hardest modifier. They run around like headless chickens and ruin the game in every way possible by not listening.

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Oh cool, where do those drop? 

Pure RNG, sadly.

Sometimes you get one that increases the number of loot drops, or if you are really lucky: you get 2 or 3.

But I heard they have a higher spawn chance in Endless missions, specially Survivals.

Edited by Kaotyke