Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted Operator Suit Mesh Changes introduced in Update 23.10.0 to restore Operator Suit Meshes to their pre-Update 23.10 state. A more careful re-release of the Operator Suit Mesh Changes will come at a later date.

Cool! Now my operator looked normal again! Not like he was wearing some sexy tight stockings lol

So the new operator ear piece Judicial Coil is intended to be invisible?

I'm very sad to see Note Beacon being a platinum thing. Most games have boards you can place with a writing on it. Especially I really wanted it in dojo but now paying 35p to write one thing in one room? I have been waiting for something to write on in dojo for ages aside rooms' consoles.

Im happy but in the same time really sad to see it being added and not being a normal decoration in dojo.

Can you consider changing it somehow? One note for 35p? Isnt it too much?

@[DE]Rebecca

29 minutes ago, KosmicKerman said:

I’d suggest changing the Ayatan auto install lock to MR5. It’s more consistent with the other progression restrictions and a MR5 will probably have a basic understanding of the game at that point. 

If it should be locked behind anything (and personally I don't think it should) I'd say it should be locked behind installing a full complement of Stars into an Ayatan the first time. After that there is no reason to force people to keep doing that until they hit MR5 or 10 or any MR.. 

The gear wheel is being weird, it keeps rearranging my items. With few tests it seems that when you try to add something that already exists in there it removes an item that shouldn't be (I can't really say which since I wasn't able to discern it). Might be better to swap the two items' positions instead.

Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno! This long requested feature allows you to auto install Stars from your Inventory to your Ayatan Sculpture with one-click. 

Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno!

for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno

940x450-Ryan-Reynold-Reaction-GIFs.jpg

Only MR 10 and above players?

47 minutes ago, TheDarkZonePilot said:

For all the ppl complaining about the "MR GATE" for the UI, how about you get MR 10? literally not even a challenge to do and will be easier than reverting the changes, which will cause more content delays, put on the big boy pants and get MR 10. So to all the 4 year MR 9 salty vet folks that refuse to rank up because "player choice" stop crying

I'm MR 17, Been playing for only a year. Furthermore, I like the change. I'm not asking it to be reversed, infact no one on this thread I have read has said this.  All i'm asking is to make the Lock removed.  Also, I don't think that simply removing a MR Lock would cause major content delays.  I'm not a coder myself, but i think removing a MR Lock would be a lot easier to code than something like a Weapon, Frame, Quest, Open World Zone, Etc.  The fact that I posted this isn't me "crying," it's me trying to ask DE to allow a really useful QoL change to be used by all players. Please don't argue against a straw man.

"Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno!" 

why is this MR-locked???

"Added ability to swap your Mod loadout order in the Arsenal! This works the same way as dragging/dropping your A B C Appearance loadout order."

awesome addition. looking forward to our loadout order getting this same treatment. even with the UI changes some of my more used ones are off the screen, and its a pain to redo them manually.

also...hope we get an interactable Dojo Hangar Bay and Kennel eventually!

(ps, the update that made Kubrow farming easier also made them all ugly frizzy looking things, pls fix.)

Archived