[DE]Megan

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.5

12 minutes ago, Ambushfall said:

Warframe is a beta free to play M.M.O.R.P.G. and you are a free player funding the development of the game of your own free choice, whilst you use DE's free to play software they have no obligation whatsoever to answer to you personally or to the free to play community. They do so accordingly through their program of Hotfixes/Updates/Media channels.

It would be nice if aforementioned rants as quoted would be minimized.

Mate get off your high horse and white knight somewhere else. They earn their money by developing this game and encouraging players to make ingame purchases. That includes responding to feedback when an update breaks part of the game that a lot of players find enjoyable. So keep your opinion to yourself thanks.

Oh and its been in Beta for over 4 years....

Edited by Zilchy
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Groovari said:

Thats because you dont do activities that give you statues. I have as many hours as you do and i have +100 statues.

I have similar number of hours but I sold my statues for Endo. xD

Thanks for your hard work on this hotfix, DE, but we're still waiting for a fix for: Unable to select battle/extract options during endless missions.

thank you, thank you thank you and again thank you to all DE crew who give me ,and many others players, my operator suit :) back.

• Upvote 1

I’d suggest changing the Ayatan auto install lock to MR5. It’s more consistent with the other progression restrictions and a MR5 will probably have a basic understanding of the game at that point. 

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, Torikkusu said:

now i need more star ^^

Cyan I still find ocasionally but Ambar became rare GOD. 🙄 I'm confused lol 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted Operator Suit Mesh Changes introduced in Update 23.10.0 to restore Operator Suit Meshes to their pre-Update 23.10 state. A more careful re-release of the Operator Suit Mesh Changes will come at a later date.

Cool! Now my operator looked normal again! Not like he was wearing some sexy tight stockings lol

So the new operator ear piece Judicial Coil is intended to be invisible?

• Haha 1

I'm very sad to see Note Beacon being a platinum thing. Most games have boards you can place with a writing on it. Especially I really wanted it in dojo but now paying 35p to write one thing in one room? I have been waiting for something to write on in dojo for ages aside rooms' consoles.

Im happy but in the same time really sad to see it being added and not being a normal decoration in dojo.

Can you consider changing it somehow? One note for 35p? Isnt it too much?

@[DE]Rebecca

• Upvote 1

Added ability to swap your Mod loadout order in the Arsenal! This works the same way as dragging/dropping your A B C Appearance loadout order.

Wanted this for so long , 10q vm 🙂

29 minutes ago, KosmicKerman said:

I’d suggest changing the Ayatan auto install lock to MR5. It’s more consistent with the other progression restrictions and a MR5 will probably have a basic understanding of the game at that point. 

If it should be locked behind anything (and personally I don't think it should) I'd say it should be locked behind installing a full complement of Stars into an Ayatan the first time. After that there is no reason to force people to keep doing that until they hit MR5 or 10 or any MR.. 

Edited by Oreades
  • Upvote 2

The gear wheel is being weird, it keeps rearranging my items. With few tests it seems that when you try to add something that already exists in there it removes an item that shouldn't be (I can't really say which since I wasn't able to discern it). Might be better to swap the two items' positions instead.

• Like 1

Can we get some clarity on what this means?

* More fixes towards the Adaptation Mod sometimes making players invincible.

and can we also get a feature to auto-install stars to ALL ayatans at the same time? 🙂

• Upvote 1

Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno! This long requested feature allows you to auto install Stars from your Inventory to your Ayatan Sculpture with one-click. 

Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno!

for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno

940x450-Ryan-Reynold-Reaction-GIFs.jpg

Only MR 10 and above players?

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 4

Can't seem to deploy gear items via the gear wheel if using a controller. Gear item hotkeys seem to work still however.

47 minutes ago, TheDarkZonePilot said:

For all the ppl complaining about the "MR GATE" for the UI, how about you get MR 10? literally not even a challenge to do and will be easier than reverting the changes, which will cause more content delays, put on the big boy pants and get MR 10. So to all the 4 year MR 9 salty vet folks that refuse to rank up because "player choice" stop crying

I'm MR 17, Been playing for only a year. Furthermore, I like the change. I'm not asking it to be reversed, infact no one on this thread I have read has said this.  All i'm asking is to make the Lock removed.  Also, I don't think that simply removing a MR Lock would cause major content delays.  I'm not a coder myself, but i think removing a MR Lock would be a lot easier to code than something like a Weapon, Frame, Quest, Open World Zone, Etc.  The fact that I posted this isn't me "crying," it's me trying to ask DE to allow a really useful QoL change to be used by all players. Please don't argue against a straw man.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 4

"Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno!" 

why is this MR-locked???

"Added ability to swap your Mod loadout order in the Arsenal! This works the same way as dragging/dropping your A B C Appearance loadout order."

awesome addition. looking forward to our loadout order getting this same treatment. even with the UI changes some of my more used ones are off the screen, and its a pain to redo them manually.

also...hope we get an interactable Dojo Hangar Bay and Kennel eventually!

(ps, the update that made Kubrow farming easier also made them all ugly frizzy looking things, pls fix.)

Edited by awave

so, i guess removing momentum from most heavy  melee weapons was intentional... bad decision in my eyes!

How about you just don't screw with the Operator Meshes. Add new stuff, sure, but don't change things that will inevitably ruin people's fashion.

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 1