Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Riven Disposition Changes

[DE]Connor

Just now, Peter said:

A lot of non sense changes, Rubico took nerf in same way than Lanka, but Lanka is 90% more used.

And they nerfed Astilla while keep Kohm? rly?

This is more for market manipulation, they want to promote the new sniper in a dirty way.

Completely disgunsting.

Well, Kohm is a sensitive change. 
Rivens were madeto make unused weapon more used. To change Kohm's one will completely delete that point.
But still, why should marelok be weaker than pandero? No reason at all. So many things wrong it's not even worth mentioning

It's about balancing things, not just about what is most used but also what is most powerful BEFORE a riven is applied.  As for sentinel rivens it's about time, they were utterly useless. Base stats were so low that rivens didnt make much difference anyways  and remember that dispositions only affect the ranges you can roll and the impact of these changes isn't that massive. People saying lanka is more used, but forget that Rubico prime is far more powerful than std Rubico so op riven would mess with balance hence the bigger change.

Honestly taking out sentinal rivens was a really bad move. You easily could've put them in a category of their own so it wouldn't be as much of a letdown when you got a melee riven only to find out it's deconstructor. Thanks to this sentinal rivens are going to explode in value for not much of a reason except for "Welp no more you had your fun."

As someone with a tiberon riven what the flying hell DE thank you. 

Rivens have been broken and the trading market for them has been utter chaos. The longer you were gonna wait the worse some people would react. I hope next disposition visit won't take as long. 

2 minutes ago, Asdryu said:

Well, Kohm is a sensitive change. 
Rivens were madeto make unused weapon more used. To change Kohm's one will completely delete that point.
But still, why should marelok be weaker than pandero? No reason at all. So many things wrong it's not even worth mentioning

ya but alot of people still dont like kohm cuz of large spread and ammo issues. astilla fires slugs so dosnt ahve taht "less that 100% is useless" issue.
marelok is slowly getting upthere. but remember it WAS one of the best pistols that everyone used before akstilettoP

1 minute ago, Electro_the_Devolian said:

Honestly taking out sentinal rivens was a really bad move. You easily could've put them in a category of their own so it wouldn't be as much of a letdown when you got a melee riven only to find out it's deconstructor. Thanks to this sentinal rivens are going to explode in value for not much of a reason except for "Welp no more you had your fun."

the existing ones hardly anyone was buying as hardly anyone wanted them. 

7 minutes ago, Lluid said:

A dynamic system would be even better, with disposition changing based on monthly community usage, encouraging players to use weapons that nobody uses as well as switching them regularly.

Good thing we don't have riven mod limits so I can just switch to whichever weapon I want. Oh wait...

That Supra nerf hits me hard, it's my favorite primary but it's understandable, ever since it was buff it's a powerhouse and it made no sense. 

To the people claiming for a Khom nerf I'd say that a Khom without a status riven is basically not worth using over many other weapons so it probably should stay as is. 

Archived