Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

i control the speed i move at with parkour and mods. i dont need speed because of this. speed with void buff also is so fast it breaks character animations. i loath speed in tight corridors because of bumping into walls. its not hard to understand why i and others dont like or need it.

I still don't get it.  If you're using parkour and mods for speed, why wouldn't you want as much speed as possible?  Getting stuck in geometry is understandable, but even bonking into things I end up at extraction a solid minute before everyone else. 

Gerade eben schrieb EinheriarJudith:

the reason Defense is long is because some years ago one of the devs thought it was a cool idea for it to mimic survival time scale. Defense used to be fast.

Defense is still fast, but only Arbitrations has the 10 waves=one rotations situation.

You still have normally 5 rounds= one rotation but Arbitrations has the one problem.

Atleast you can revive teammates now which is a nice change.

1 minute ago, xMarvin732 said:

Defense is still fast, but only Arbitrations has the 10 waves=one rotations situation.

You still have normally 5 rounds= one rotation but Arbitrations has the one problem.

Atleast you can revive teammates now which is a nice change.

defense before its update used to spawn all the enemies into the map at once. defense after the update made enemies spawn in intervals. believe me, defense used to be much faster.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb MirageKnight:

Improvements and fixes are always (and should be) appreciated when they arrive. That being said...the following is a reminder that there is still no fix for:

- Arch-guns being largely mediocre in comparison to regular ranged weapons.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive, unnecessary energy drain on Oberon players.

- Broken animations for Phaedra when used as a Heavy Weapon.

- Broken animations for Grattler in general.

- Broken animations for Atlas' "robes": The left one tends to bunch up and push to one side when large, bulky primary weapons (like Ogris and Plasmor) are equipped.

- Vauban and Wukong being generally boring and almost completely out-classed by meta DPS Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being non-coop friendly by being able to completely dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. Being able to grab 200+ kills by Wave 5 on Hydron mostly with abilities while the rest of the squad gets 50 or less kills each is NOT balanced.

- Volt Speed spam annoying players who dislike having other players dictate how fast they move.

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us with a subpar drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Likewise, having the three Fugitives that accompany him staying invincible as long as the Wolf is still fighting is a TERRIBLE design, especially considering that it can take some players up to 20-30 minutes to kill the Wolf himself.

- Arguably terrible pacing and lackluster rewards for Arbitrations.

- Nightwave failing to truly respect player time and commitment and being geared towards players with far too much free-time.

- Host Migrations NOT pausing the game.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, accessories, and abilities.

Also, it would be really nice of you all to:

- Give us manual blocking options back for melee. Because 1. stances and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Give Ogris a semi-auto trigger and make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least).

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. Also, lower the grind needed to get the things. It's a cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. 

ok so some of the fixes u demand I  agree with,for example broken animations,and also the melee changes.BUT I completely disagree with many others,for example Saryn Mesa Volt Equinox and Mag non coop friendly? I could say the same about trinity saying her 3 is only for herself and thus isn't coop friendly,the thing is every frame has a area where they are good,these are DPS frames and should never be nerfed since this game is based on DPS as DE stated themselves. If u for some reason don't want a Saryn in your team that can kill for u and u get the shared XP , please set up  a team without one with people that think LIKE U (I will assure u that is hard) or go solo,u will get 100% ,all,every,kill  u could possibly get. Volt speed spamm? If u cannot handle the speed pls ask them to stop or simply wait until u are out of his cast range  and let the speed Volt do the mission for u,if u  again for some reason don't want that,go solo,i can assure u there will appear no speed volt. Vauban and wukong useless and boring?For some Reason Wukong can survive pretty good in the now good and engaging arbitations where survival is the key,also with  his 4 I can pump out 100k damage per hit,if ur Wukong cant do that,maybe mod him according to some guides on youtube. Regarding the Wolf ,he has a (í think) 6% chance to spawn,the likelihood u see him in a mission is very tiny,thus if the fight is taking long and u  don't want to get the reward simply abort,that will take less time,it is a considered endgame enemy,meaning u need endgame gear to take him down. its completely justified newer players take 20-30 minutes,if u cant do it yet,simply don't do it and abort.This may sound harsh but again,u see him like once a week,so either fight him  ,or abort if u don't have the gear yet.IF u now say then the rewards are locked for new players,yes I completely support that because there SHOULD be locked content.The same goes for Ephemera,u said yourself it is only a cosmetic item,so  u DO NOT NEED IT,if u don't nessecarely need it,dont get it.If u want it,pay for it.

1 minute ago, sorinmarkauv said:

Can you please allow us to pick these up like batteries and when we swap weapons we drop them? After we pick up the battery we could be eligible for picking the points up by walking over them. But we could also just drop them by switching weapons

sorta like how its done for kuva? which would have been a better mechanic.

Still no fix for:

Smoking Body Ephemera still randomly not working on random missions.

Incorrect rotation of all Fortuna's bracers and scaffolds. 

Favorite colors disappear from favorite palette after relogin. Also faved colors being reset to default one on all equipment.

Happy Zephyr have weird invisible hitbox placed lower than actual model of Zephyr which makes almost impossible to predict failure move.

2 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

because I like going exactly as fast as I want to go, which is usually faster than any volt player anyways.

Faster than any volt player, ok, so why not go even faster if you can go faster? But that's besides the point, I guess.
To anyone who has problems controlling their warframe at such speeds, bullet jumps allow for sharp turning, might need some practice at first. Additionally, maybe when the volt speed boosts you could just, I dunno, not sprint? Another idea is to ask the player using the volt to not speed boost you?
Maybe this is just a problem with people being control freaks or something, I dunno lol

Thank you for doing something about the color of the beams and drones. This shows that giving feedback is always worthwhile, you never know when it floats to the top of the pile. I look forward to enjoying this change if and when some of the other feedback regarding reviving finds an agreeable solution. If you must have some revive scheme in "challenging"' content, at the very least make it opt in instead of boobytrap indexy points. No vacuum isn't enough. Press X to pickup at the very least so the people that don't want to pick them up can chose not to.

Sincerely, good luck on the redesign.

1 minute ago, Koalachan said:

Thank you for doing something about the color of the beams and drones. This shows that giving feedback is always worthwhile, you never know when it floats to the top of the pile. I look forward to enjoying this change if and when some of the other feedback regarding reviving finds an agreeable solution. If you must have some revive scheme in "challenging"' content, at the very least make it opt in instead of boobytrap indexy points. No vacuum isn't enough. Press X to pickup at the very least so the people that don't want to pick them up can chose not to.

Sincerely, good luck on the redesign.

they could just use the kuva survival way and have them be batteries that you take to the revive tower. that index BS needs to go.

3 minutes ago, Crasharr said:

Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being non-coop friendly by being able to completely dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. Being able to grab 200+ kills by Wave 5 on Hydron mostly with abilities while the rest of the squad gets 50 or less kills each is NOT balanced.

My Gara will have a word with you sir...

15 minutes ago, Krylia_Viru said:

Faster than any volt player, ok, so why not go even faster if you can go faster? But that's besides the point, I guess.
To anyone who has problems controlling their warframe at such speeds, bullet jumps allow for sharp turning, might need some practice at first. Additionally, maybe when the volt speed boosts you could just, I dunno, not sprint? Another idea is to ask the player using the volt to not speed boost you?
Maybe this is just a problem with people being control freaks or something, I dunno lol

Because when I'm near the volt player they can still boost me? like at the start of the mission or at any point throughout which makes me have to stop to backflip to get rid of it, I can fly through the level at mach 10 if I choose but I dont constantly do it because the game just becomes a meaningless blur.

I dont know when its going to happen so I could jump get a boost in mid air and either have to stop to get rid of it or potentially get hung up on something I wouldnt have if I hadn't been boosted. I also have no problems controlling my warframe as youre insinuating with the practice comment. Additionally volt speed isnt just sprint speed its movement speed so its affects aim glide speed which affects aim glide distance and drop which as I stated above can get me hung on up things I would have otherwise missed.

Instead of having to ask every single volt player to not boost me, then have to deal with the likely occurrence of getting told off for "telling them how to play" it would be better for everyone involved if there was a toggle option for skills like speed that simply opted you out of it. That way people who dont want it dont have to waste time asking only to possibly be told off and then have to modify how they play to suit someone else's whims and volt players can spam as much as they like with no negative effect to them.

A toggle is literally win win situation for everyone involved.

32 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

i control the speed i move at with parkour and mods. i dont need speed because of this. speed with void buff also is so fast it breaks character animations. i loath speed in tight corridors because of bumping into walls. its not hard to understand why i and others dont like or need it.

This is why I purposefully limit my Volt to Umbral Intensify. Not too much, not too little.

The Volt problem is yet another symptom of the overall modding power-spike problem, where there are just WAY too many mods offering multipliers upon multipliers upon multipliers for Warframes and weapons alike.

25 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

defense before its update used to spawn all the enemies into the map at once. defense after the update made enemies spawn in intervals. believe me, defense used to be much faster.

Why in the everliving hell did they switch to invervals??? That sounds so much better!

Really D.E.? Ugh.

3 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

Because when I'm near the volt player they can still boost me? like at the start of the mission or at any point throughout which makes me have to stop to backflip to get rid of it, I can fly through the level at mach 10 if I choose but I dont constantly do it because the game just becomes a meaningless blur.

I dont know when its going to happen so I could jump get a boost in mid air and either have to stop to get rid of it or potentially get hung up on something I wouldnt have if I hadn't been boosted. I also have no problems controlling my warframe as youre insinuating with the practice comment. Additionally volt speed isnt just sprint speed its movement speed so its affects aim glide speed which affects aim glide distance and drop which as I stated above can get me hung on up things I would have otherwise missed.

Instead of having to ask every single volt player to not boost me, then have to deal with the likely occurrence of getting told off for "telling them how to play" it would be better for everyone involved if there was a toggle option for skills like speed that simply opted you out of it. That way people who dont want it dont have to waste time asking only to possibly be told off and then have to modify how they play to suit someone else's whims and volt players can spam as much as they like with no negative effect to them.

A toggle is literally win win situation for everyone involved.

i wish i could like this harder ^_^. Well said!

Archived