Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned for the 17th Funking time

Exactly what the title says. Have provided numerous videos and photos to support so the can lift the ban as they are in the wrong but no avail.

Dont know how to upload a picture but I will if you tell me how.

PS This is a Mastery rank 27 with about 20k in plat and has been playing since closed beta so lets keep it simple shall we.

PPS. I have the abilty to change all the specs from my hardware down to and including IP and Hardware ID, so let's be professional about this

vor 14 Minuten schrieb DeaneTheMachine25:

PS This is a Mastery rank 27 with about 20k in plat and has been playing since closed beta so lets keep it simple shall we.

This means anything.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb DeaneTheMachine25:

so let's be professional about this

Using terms like 'funking' and waving around your overblown sense of entitlement via MR and Plat-count...

Yeah VERY professional.

• Like 6

Come on man, OP, did you really get banned from the game or is it just a lame ass chat ban because you said Nezha is a Trap for the 17th time?

Or is this just an opportunity to flex your MR and Plat?

considering your entire Post is just talking about how much of various types of Credits you have in your account rather than anything that matters, that doesn't inspire confidence that the ban(s) is/are a false positive.

if it's happened this many times, that sounds like you'd have figured out by now what's going on and could explain things to Support. perhaps not, and perhaps there's a miscommunication, but this Post certainly doesn't make it seem that way. rather the opposite.

and this isn't Support anyways.

Edited by taiiat

14 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Come on man, OP, did you really get banned from the game or is it just a lame ass chat ban because you said Nezha is a Trap for the 17th time?

It looks like the latter until he answers...if he answers actually. With responses not coming defending him, its unlikely he'll answer.

2 minutes ago, taiiat said:

rather than anything that matters, that doesn't inspire confidence that the ban(s) is/are a false positive.

if it's happened this many times, that sounds like you'd have figured out by now what's going on and could explain things to Support. perhaps not, and perhaps there's a miscommunication, but this Post certainly doesn't make it seem that way. rather the opposite.

and this isn't Support anyways.

Actually, Plat is kind of important since sometimes counterfeit plat gets rolled back to its original (now banned) owner, it gets removed from people's balance down the line, which may lead to your plat balance becoming negative and your account getting banned, so unless you either never sell stuff for plat OR have a "cushion" of plat big enough to prevent going negative because of rollbacks it may be a factor.

That said, multiple false positive bans could've been anything, from hardware errors (false positive memory editing?) to software with injectable components, like more obscure video capture apps and/or overlays. Regardless, forums are only (somewhat) good enough to vent, he needs to address support (again, it seems). 

23 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

This guy's looking like a lightweight in the plat territory tbh, he should spend more time farming plat instead of posting on the forums.

1 hour ago, DeaneTheMachine25 said:

Exactly what the title says. Have provided numerous videos and photos to support so the can lift the ban as they are in the wrong but no avail.

PPS. I have the abilty to change all the specs from my hardware down to and including IP and Hardware ID, so let's be professional about this

Once or twice, can be put down to mistakes.

17 times says you are obviously doing something to deserve it. Your MR and plat bought don't protect you from punishment if you are breaking the EULA / TOS.

Instead of blaming the game / mods / whatever, how about looking at what you are doing?

Also its pointless making whine threads about being banned here. No one can help you and the mods will just lock the thread.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

1 minute ago, Ohforf3 said:

Just joined April 21st of this year, has had the account banned 17 times, and is MR 27.  Sounds like BS to me.

This is the date when he first logged into the forum. This has nothing to do with his ingame account.
Even though the OP seems rather... stupid... your post wasn't the smartest either.

• Like 4

Ok I dont get something here. He joined april 21th with this account. I was expecting this account to be like 1 or 2 days old. Did he make a few accounts up front in case he will be banned for the 15th, 16th or (who would have guessed) 17th time? This guy is really thinking ahead.. Only thing that pops in my mind right now is .... Outstanding Move meme

Just now, Kerthis said:

Ok I dont get something here. He joined april 21th with this account. I was expecting this account to be like 1 or 2 days old. Did he make a few accounts up front in case he will be banned for the 15th, 16th or (who would have guessed) 17th time? This guy is really thinking ahead.. Only thing that pops in my mind right now is .... Outstanding Move meme

The 21st was the first day he logged into the forum.
This has nothing to do with the ingame account.

It amazes me how many people don't know that...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

The 21st was the first day he logged into the forum.
This has nothing to do with the ingame account.

It amazes me how many people don't know that...

Yes ure right, I forgot that!

Use imgur and post your proof. Also wtf is a hardware id?

• Like 1

Knows how to do all this.

Doesn't know how to upload pictures.

Hmmmmmm...

• Like 3

Can't upload a picture to Imgur. Can play on a different computer. Impressive.