Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Female Grineers are moaning when they die, and it's really uncomfortable...

Mados.sys

I don't think i'm the only one that dislikes the sound that the Scorpions, Ballistas and Heavy gunners makes when they die right? i mean christ, it really sounds just like moanings and not even painful ones, i mean those moanings of enjoyment. It feels like they love to be killed and it's so out of context, i can't even describe how weirded out i feel every time i have to kill them, it's so cringy...

These... "death sounds"...? should be changed for better ones please, like the Nox dying for example; at least he screams in pain and i don't know, it feels right, same with some Grineer Grandpas dying (except that there are 2 death sounds with them that doesn't sound like anything) but Females are the exception, they aren't in pain, they are enjoying it, and i'm sorry for saying this, but i'm honestly surprised that the rule34 community of Warframe hasn't made a parody with those moans.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Deluxe-Chimera said:

but i'm honestly surprised that the rule34 community of Warframe hasn't made a parody with those moans.

This might be because no one else thinks this? 

All I can really say is: grow up. This is pathetic.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This might be because no one else thinks this? 

All I can really say is: grow up. This is pathetic.

vVYYisl.gif

That last line was just a joke, chill out, and i made this topic to see if someone else was thinking the same about the death sounds, because at least i personally can't get over it, i know muting the voices is an option, but i don't want to mute everyone just for a sound that i don't like.

I don't see why should i grow up for talking about something.

• Like 2

Just now, Deluxe-Chimera said:

I don't see why should i grow up for talking about something.

Talking about something is not the issue. That is fine. It is the content you have. They are robotic death noises, these do not sound remotely like someone is 'enjoying' anything. So to me, it sounds like you are just trying to invent problems to complain about. So, I think it is pathetic and you need to grow up.

• Maybe other people agree with you, maybe they don't. I don't. And no one else has commented. Lets just see what others think.
  • Like 4

Seems like you and others who feels this way...
jesus.jpg

Srsly, I'm a woman and I know what moaning sounds like. They're fine. Have you tried playing fighting games with females characters? Maybe you feel uncomfortable playing those games because the sounds the female characters make when they get hit/die?

• Like 7

Technically speaking, the whole lore of death/life with Grineer is very obscure. Are they self-aware of these concepts? Do they feel pain? Does their sex have any function apart from appearance? This whole issue needs more input IMHO.

And yes, Glory to the Queens!!!

• Like 1

This is really just something you think probably because I have never seen anyone complain about this up until now. The fact anyone can be uncomfortable with the sounds of a generic video game enemy death is honestly rather pathetic and if this is what your worrying about you probably need help...

On 2019-05-29 at 7:13 PM, Deluxe-Chimera said:

I don't think i'm the only one that dislikes the sound that the Scorpions, Ballistas and Heavy gunners makes when they die right? i mean christ, it really sounds just like moanings and not even painful ones, i mean those moanings of enjoyment. It feels like they love to be killed and it's so out of context, i can't even describe how weirded out i feel every time i have to kill them, it's so cringy...

These... "death sounds"...? should be changed for better ones please, like the Nox dying for example; at least he screams in pain and i don't know, it feels right, same with some Grineer Grandpas dying (except that there are 2 death sounds with them that doesn't sound like anything) but Females are the exception, they aren't in pain, they are enjoying it, and i'm sorry for saying this, but i'm honestly surprised that the rule34 community of Warframe hasn't made a parody with those moans.

They just sound like someone dying or passing out, honestly.  I'm more worried that you think that noise is the same as the noises made during foreplay or coitus. 

• Like 1

The moaning sounds don't sound sexual to me, but I could have predicted the general hostility that an (assumed) woman would get bringing something like that to attention,

predict schitts creek GIF by CBC

Don't let cave dwellers discourage you from bringing stuff like this up, please.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur
  • Like 1

On 2019-05-29 at 10:13 PM, Deluxe-Chimera said:

:crylaugh:, now seriously don't use internet for the next 3 months :facepalm:

• Like 2