Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PRIME] Ivara, please make her.

SPEKTRE76

8 minutes ago, CephalonDizzy said:

She's coming probably holiday season (winter) 2019, based on the order of release for w arframes.

8 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

She's due in December.

If their prime release schedules won’t have any problems, a female primed warframe will be released before they go on break in December.

Its 1st either Atlas or Nezha prime then Ivara. Primes release in the order of release while following a mm|ff pattern. Newest Prime is male, prior to that was 2 females so next prime will be male then the one after that will most certainly be female

55 minutes ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Has anyone even mentioned this at your DEV meetings?

Nah. They just get surprised every 3 months and pick a frame totally at random, with no predictable schedule. They don't discuss one of the biggest profile monetization aspects of their game.

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Nah. They just get surprised every 3 months and pick a frame totally at random, with no predictable schedule. They don't discuss one of the biggest profile monetization aspects of their game.

There is a pattern, the follow the order of releases in a Male -> Male -> Female -> Female pattern. Of course they discuss it, you can't make a whole new model, weapons, balanced stats, advertising, website design, etc. without communicating. You can't just make stuff up like ^ without giving some evidence.

• Like 1

On 2019-07-25 at 11:24 PM, .Spawn said:

There is a pattern, the follow the order of releases in a Male -> Male -> Female -> Female pattern. Of course they discuss it, you can't make a whole new model, weapons, balanced stats, advertising, website design, etc. without communicating. You can't just make stuff up like ^ without giving some evidence.

Related image

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Can we get an Ivara Prime please? Has anyone even mentioned this at your DEV meetings?

SoonTM

next up is another male, Atlas Prime, then it will be two females, which will likely be Ivara prime and Titania Prime.

fingers crossed we also get Daikyu Prime.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

SoonTM

next up is another male, Atlas Prime, then it will be two females, which will likely be Ivara prime and Titania Prime.

fingers crossed we also get Daikyu Prime.

Do you play Ivara? Ivara needs talons prime only...

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

so far Ivara is right on schedule. 

however, Ivara will probably get shifted in place of something that data metrics says will sell better, due to being around the holiday season.
then! you could grumble.

I have done hundred of eidolons with ivara, a lot of people will try her for sure...

4 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Can we get an Ivara Prime please? Has anyone even mentioned this at your DEV meetings?

dear fellow tenno, 

I believe you have some "misconceptions" on this subject and I'd like to assist by pointing our the following to hopefully clear up why this is 

1. https://www.tennoclocknews.com/warframe-release-log/ (warframe release order) given that primes are Male-Male-Female-Female-Male-Male(ect) order ivara should occur after the next prime access release which is a male frame (atlas/nezha) due to rchinaframe/global release constrictions im not sure which male but she is next female frame  per the main order for females
  2. given that prime frames are worked well in advance (concept arts for some are way ahead of release) safe to assume shes already been done or already being worked on
    Spoiler

marco-hasmann-equinox-prime-armor-final.pngequinox prime armor concept and herself were done as late as dec 2018 as an example^

3. given that people almost immediately start talking about a prime after a normal is released, its fair to say others have talked on it prior , so the devs are aware, and given that DE has stated ALL warframes get a prime variant (on dev streams repeatedly) its safe to say she will to 
  4. some possible jokes have been made on limbos prime accessories in regards to ivara P also
    Spoiler

Image result for ivara prime

hope this clarifies some stuff and hope it finds you well 

~Mako

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

I have done hundred of eidolons with ivara, a lot of people will try her for sure...

not really. Ivara is not a widely popular 'holiday season' type of Warframe for community popularity compared to say, Nova, Mesa, Mirage, Trinity, Et Cetera.
you know what i mean. Ivara is not on the same floor of being able to press one button to instantly win.

data metrics and 'corporate business decisions' don't necessarily always make sense in the real world.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

not really. Ivara is not a widely popular 'holiday season' type of Warframe for community popularity compared to say, Nova, Mesa, Mirage, Trinity, Et Cetera.
you know what i mean. Ivara is not on the same floor of being able to press one button to instantly win.

data metrics and 'corporate business decisions' don't necessarily always make sense in the real world.

Yes i know what you mean and it's just sad. it's the only frame requiring a bit of skills to use it properly, dealing absurd damage. i don't think they will slide her anyway, there are no other frames with more "market" in the same timeline, Titania is even worse than her.

5 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

i don't think they will slide her anyway, there are no other frames with more "market" in the same timeline

well, that hasn't stopped them before, lol
remember that Nova got pushed forward two whole years? the order is only implicit, it isn't a rule.

3 hours ago, .Spawn said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bibmobello said:

Most people still don't understand how much powerful Ivara is but i think the developers know that. Don't screw up  talons prime please, give them fire damage and more damage than sancti castanas.

I agree.  The Devs know exactly how powerful she is and that the general public doesn't know this.  

2 hours ago, bibmobello said:

Do you play Ivara? Ivara needs talons prime only...

Yes I do play her.  ALOT.  Talon primes would be ok, but not anywhere as good as finally having my Daikyu Prime will be.  😛