Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could change one thing in the game...

Chicken-Biryani

I would rename (Apply) "DNA Stabilizer" for Kavats and Kurbros to (feed) "Nutritious Food".
Which in turn would also change "____ is feeling unwell"  to "_____ is feeling hungry".   I mean you are saying my pet is sick right now.

I'm absolutely fine with the game mechanic, but the name... the name can imply that they have cancer.

My cat has lymphoma, so this upsets me a whole lot to put it politely, to the point I just can't use them and I want to.

i would remove maiming strike

i would change saryn to her previous rework

fix zephyr's animations when using an archgun

fixing adaptive exposure taking hostage bloom

remove rivens

make universal medallions universal so i could apply them to conclave

fixing kubrow animations when petting them

reducing kubrow mods capacity demand

adding a separate color choice for operator eyebrows/eyelids from hair color

add a visible grids while in decoration mode so i don't have to deal with microscope alignment (it must look perfect)

Make warframe operator feel more bad ass, in every aspect (Animations, mechanics, customization etc). The idea and lore behind the operator is one of my favoruite thing about warframe. I get why some people hate the operator, as it's mechanic boring compared to the warframes, and they don't give a S#&$ about lore. So yeah, change operator to be something that feels usefull, unique, fun and badass! 

• Like 2

If I had to change one thing...

Probably an overhaul of modding so that the first four to six slots on any weapon build aren't always the exact same mods. Modding frames feels a lot better than modding weapons because even basic bread & butter mods like Vitality, Intensify, etc. don't always have a spot on every build. But modding/forma-ing a weapon feels so tiresome and predictable because most of the time it's just "toss 4 V polarities on for dmg/cc/cd/ms"... 💤

I would retool some of the underused Mods, in the hopes that they'd be more appealing to use beyond the earliest of the early game or nichest of the niches.

• Flat Status Chance Mods (Rifle Aptitude, Shotgun Savvy, Sure Shot and Melee Prowess) would add base Status Chance to a weapon instead of their current multiplicative boost. Nobody uses those mods, but if they became a way to significantly increase Status Chance without adding extra elements, maybe that would change.
  • Channeling Mods would be balanced in a way so as to make them competitive outside of their (currently) incredibly tiny niche. Often, Channeling mods are outclassed by regular mods of similar attributes, which are more effective and lack an Energy cost (Enduring Strike vs. Voltaic Strike, for example). Buff the effectiveness of some (let Enduring Strike add base SC, for example), lessen the Energy cost of others.
  • More Elemental resistance mods like Flame Repellent (how about a Blast Resist mod?), as well as levelling the values across the board (why does Flame Repellent give 60% resist while Antitoxin only gives 45% at the same rank?).
  • Give some much-needed love to the rarely-used Exilus Mods, which remain so obscure due to their low effectiveness.
    • Master Thief has only a 40% chance of working (compare Scavenge's 90%).
    • Retribution has only a 60% of doing anything and, while the damage doesn't need to be anything really, the mod only has a Status Chance of around 10%. This means that this mod will only protect you with an Electric proc around... well, I'm not good at math, but it's a very small percent of the time. Please buff the Status Chance.
    • Shock Absorbers provides a max of 20% Damage Reduction when knocked down. This is far less effective than any other method we have of dealing with knockdown (preventing it with Sure Footed or minimizing it with Handspring). I'd love to see its DR buffed, and/or making it a much more common mod.

This is a bit more than one thing, probably, but it all does fall under one umbrella task: buff underused mods to the point where they are more of a consideration for the builds of the discerning Tenno.

Edited by SenorClipClop

Add mods that can’t be used with multi shot mods (barrel diffusion/split chamber and others) but increase damage so that if you have a bow or a sniper you can generate the same damage to a single point if that was the original weapon concept. 

I would like like no split chamber on vectis with the same damage.

• Like 1

I would remove the enemy level scaling system.

The trickle-down effects of this change if implemented by someone with just three brain cells to rub together will, in my honest opinion, result in a game that is far more skill and action oriented rather then the current stat based. And as such how people can viably play can potentially be expanded greatly. It would also reverse or considerably slow down power-creep. 

for me id get rid of the Daily standing cap with factions. to me i dont see a difference whether i spend 20 Hours grinding out a factions Ranks/rewards over the course of a Day or spending 20 hours grinding out a factions Ranks/rewards over the course of 3 weeks because of the cap, the Cap only acts as a artificial Time gate and really punishes players who take a break from the game more then those who actively play it everyday none stop. as those who take breaks will still be where they are whent hey come back but its going to take them more days to grind out the faction because the Cap impedes their progress, 

as without it players wouldnt feel afraid of taking a break from the game as no matter what they can just grind it out within a day if they have the Will to do so. 

im not a fan of being told by Devs WHEN i can get access to something in the game because of their arbitrary barriers like "daily reputation caps". NO i want to be able to get to something of my own volition by working towards it, whether that be in a single day or 2 or over the course of a month. the Cap on standing per day is just a barrier for players and its punishing those who its absence would benefit from the most. that being players who take breaks here and there for various reasons and Newer players. 

i literally had a friend earlier today invite me to a Profit taker orb and i was forced to decline it because i wasnt at the standing necessary to do so because i just got back from a hiatus and havnt actually played or grinded out Fortuna standing til like 3 days ago.and i estimate its going take me maybe 14 more days before i can get to Old Mate. in a game thats about grinding im apparently being given limits on how much or what i can grind. its weird to me.