Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could change one thing in the game...

Chicken-Biryani

Expand more on the Art Gallery of the Codex.

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

P.S. No derailing of thread please, if you wanna fight, do it in your own threads. 

The only reason you ever need to fear your thread derailing is because you're touching on a very, very "senistive/controversial" topic.

• Like 1

I'd remove most of the Enemy Units and Bosses immunity to certain abilities and effects.

A lot of Warframes fall off in use simply because their abilities may have no effect at all in certain circumstances (most egregiously and noticeably, Free Roam bosses). I wouldn't mind if they were resistant (ie, effects always have reduced duration, Armor may further reduce duration), capable of countering (ie, having abilities that take time to cast but can remove the effect) or immune only in certain circumstances (ie, Shields on Bosses preventing effects, or very specific phases preventing effects), but to just have it as it is, where it's just arbitrarily picked as to which abilities will work or not just defeats a huge portion of potential loadouts for no reason.

And before it's argued "But, cheese!"... like, how is one-shotting the limbs off a Teralyst not cheese? I mean, Damage is the meta right now, almost entirely because effects are so unreliable like this. In fact, DE must be feeling like even Damage is too much of a meta as well, because the latest bosses, the Exploiter and the Ropalolyst, rely more on unique mechanics in their boss encounter, rather than what the players bring to the fight.

Just how I feel, however. Maybe technically bigger than 'one thing', but oh well.

Edited by Krion112
  • Like 5

This as an emote:

Spoiler

648.gif

Failing that, yeah, some reviewing / updating of certain mission reward lists has long been needed.

Why do I get Vitality from high-tier missions, and why would you ever run a regular Mobile Defense?
Stuff like that, make every mission type actually give rewards that stay relevant.

Edited by NinjaZeku

Ability to jump off from a squad when mission is loading if you accidentally went somewhere on public. For example, I prefer going to open worlds solo, but for many other missions I prefer public. Thus I easily forget Public on when I go to the open world, something I only notice when squad members start to pop in. At least I haven't been able to jump out of those squads before the mission starts (or multiplayer connection zaps out, a frequent occurrence to me).

On the other hand, I do understand there are counterarguments for this. For example, someone might start to use this mechanic to cycle through different squads. "Okay this squad has only people with MR lower than 15, I drop out and check the next one." This definitely doesn't help with matchmaking automatization and causes unnecessary stress to the servers if that becomes a widely spread habit.

But indeed some kind of functionality to prevent "oops didn't mean to go public" could be really nice. It is SO easy to forget to switch that selection.

• Like 2

That whole stasis for pets thing. I want to change kubrows and kavats easily without those extra button presses.

Also make the operator more customizable. I'm talking facial sliders, mammaries physics, have different body types and war scars or tattoos. Or even deluxe operator skins which changes the whole appearance.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, (XB1)Obi Wan Dandobi said:

Loading times for PoE and Vallis would be nice. Sometimes by the time I get out the bounties or missions are in full swing. It can't even be a hardware thing as I'm on console.

Host migration but this is just pipe dream stuff...

Well, depends.. If you got an ssd and got loadtimes, then no, no hardware thing.
But still got a hdd, as in ps4, then yes, hardware thing.
On ps4 you can buy and install ssd yourself, dont know about xbox tho

Edit: And don´t forget about the bandwidth! 🙂

Edited by (PS4)Grimfrost83
  • Like 1