Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Update This Week!

[DE]Helen

6 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

WF_NightwaveS2_TheEmissary_WebHeader_3840x1040.jpg

Dreamers!

We intentionally left September as a bit of a ‘light’ month for releases to give ourselves time internally to focus the whole team on finishing parts of that infamous Whiteboard. As we prepare to kick it up in October, we bring Nightwave Series 2, Episode 5 to all platforms!

Enjoy the final chapter of Arlo’s story and take a good look at how you want to spend your Emissary Creds, because we have an official end date for Nightwave: The Emissary! You have until October 13 to maximize your Nightwave Rank and reap the rewards.

PC Tenno will also receive TennoGen Round 17 in this week’s update! If you’re looking for a taste of TennoGen Round 17 asap, check out Taylor’s tour from Prime Time #261.

Don’t change that dial, Dreamers. Nightwave Episode 5 is coming this week!

Im so greatful it was a light month from you guys.September game calender has been absolutely insane this year. There was way too many good games released that i didnt find much time at all to even run my nightwave missions.

Just want to thankyou you guys at Digital Extremes so much for the effort and coincidentally timing your updates almost perfectly for my schedule!

4 hours ago, enemystand said:

can we get unlimited rank of prestige?, right now is capped at NW rank 60 or rank 30 prestige, so we can keep earning NW credits till the end of NW

Wow, I had no idea it's capped. That's a bad design, at no point in game it is even hinted.

8 hours ago, LSG501 said:

So seeing as September is a 'light month' with the intent to 'kick it up' in October and DE also were kind of talking about intermission 2 being before railjack (iirc) in a previous devstream that probably means no railjack before November, possibly even December when you think about it... if that is the case railjack better be something special because lets be honest it's taking too long between real content updates now.

It's only "too long between real content updates" if you require warframe to survive. It IS okay to do other things and play other games and have other hobbies. Content updates will always take more time to make than it takes for us to play through them.

What's the plan for NW S2's replacement? Are we going to have to wait for another Intermission like we did with WoSS? That pause caused a lot of issues with regards to Nitain drops. I'm not even asking for a separate Intermission, but a post-devstream/Prime Time alert for some Nitain would be appreciated for the new players. 

2 hours ago, CephKaron said:

It's only "too long between real content updates" if you require warframe to survive. It IS okay to do other things and play other games and have other hobbies. Content updates will always take more time to make than it takes for us to play through them.

No one was asking for railjack, this was literally Steves idea, we were however asking for more content and that could have been as simple as more tiles to pick from for the existing maps, hell they could have done more mission types for the existing open world maps even.  Remember railjack wasn't announced at the last tennocon, it was the one before it (so that's about a year and a half a go), we haven't really had anything of note (disruption is literally excavation with a slight tweak) since then added to the game. 

2 hours ago, Keiba said:

What's the plan for NW S2's replacement? Are we going to have to wait for another Intermission like we did with WoSS? That pause caused a lot of issues with regards to Nitain drops. I'm not even asking for a separate Intermission, but a post-devstream/Prime Time alert for some Nitain would be appreciated for the new players. 

Yes is probably the answer (i dont know as i'm not part of DE) which might start a week after night wave finishes for two weeks then season 3 will be a november launch is my guessing there.

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Half the updates we got no one ever asked for. And of course it was Steve's idea, he's the creative director lol

Are the half we play on a regular basis or the ones we ignore and never go back to 😛

3 hours ago, Keiba said:

A Devstream a while back said we'd get another intermission before nightwave 3, so the likely 'fix' for no access to nitain is intermissions between full seasons.

14 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Four months of absence doesn't feel like "barely", and who knows how long those will be unavailable

We had to  wait 5 years for Lato and Braton vandal to be added as regular drops.... and you think 4 months of exclusivity is too much? HA HA (sorry it was just too funny not to laugh)

13 hours ago, HellVOps said:

TennoGen is not "content".....stop acting like it is.😐

This ^

But its alright if "they" think it is, right?.

16 hours ago, LSG501 said:

So seeing as September is a 'light month' with the intent to 'kick it up' in October and DE also were kind of talking about intermission 2 being before railjack (iirc) in a previous devstream that probably means no railjack before November, possibly even December when you think about it... if that is the case railjack better be something special because lets be honest it's taking too long between real content updates now.

Yeah, we're not getting New War in Dec, 2020 is more then likely now. Cuz of such issues like this.

K so wait, I joined 3 weeks or so after NW started. Im currently rank 40 passively, I might be missing something but what exactly is the point of another 3 weeks? Like I can guarantee with the Arb post the way it is and 3 more weeks offfff.....  hoarding Nitain Extract? I will defnitely not be spending another cent on this game so the tennogen will be nigh on pointless imo. I guess since I cant see all of the update yet I shouldnt make a full judgement, maybe there will be something good to come besides a cinematic. 

Archived