Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets skip Atlas and go straight to Ivara Prime

(PSN)Galygos

The next two 'frames will be female and the next PA after Atlas will fall on the holidays. 

You should be able to figure it out from there. 

However, if Capt. Obvious hasn't visited lately, the next two female warframes introduced are Ivara and Titania. One is very popular. One, not so much. The next PA falls on the holidays. You can pretty much guarantee that Ivara Prime will be the next PA after Atlas. 

nah Atlas is good and will have a good time with him even if he gets no tweaks I feel a lot of people like they do with many frames only hear that a frame is bad and then say they're bad. He's actually fine and Prime will have gold rumble boys so even better.

also I too barely see Ivara for the record not cause of the obvious joke of haha they always in prowl but for most stealth stuff people bring loki for speed. i sometimes have a survival ivara who just sits in a corner invisible with a zenistar not really making much use of her full skillset but what can you do.

Ivara is potentially up next. Spring is going to be Ivara or Titania. And unless they drop Titania Rework and Deluxe skin during the final moments of Atlus Prime Access, good chances we're getting Ivara Prime with Daikyu Prime. Seriously, I don't give a crap about Ivara, I want Daikyu Prime. It has been my bow since it came out. I got the freaking Conclave Skin for it for crying out loud.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Galygos said:

Lets skip Atlas and go straight to Ivara Prime

you... you do realize they did not start working on Atlas P when they announced it, right? that cancelling something that is pretty much finished would not mean they could have Ivara done next week, right? please tell me you understand how development works at least on the most basic level

11 hours ago, (PS4)Galygos said:

If you’re against this then you must be the -1% of the world who mains no neck boii

also daikyu prime pls bye

Yes, and make them miss that sweet sweet Christmas revenue from releasing Ivara Prime from releasing Ivara Prime during the Christmas season. Atlas Prime will most likely be cut short to make Ivara Prime  come during Christmas anyways. And before you say they can just release the next female Prime during Christmas, I would like to say Titania is next in line to be primed after Ivara.

Edited by (PS4)TertulSee

11 hours ago, krc473 said:

Well, Atlas Prime hasn't been released yet. So I cannot provide an answer. I cannot see into the future, so how would I know?

Yes, Atlas has seen a rework already. Google could have told you that.

Atlas Prime is next. DE has stated what we are getting already. At this stage there is nothing that can be done about that.

• Note: you are ignoring that DE primes two male frames, then two female frames (repeat). And we are due a male frame. DE tends to avoid giving us terrible Prime frames around Christmas, so why would they put Atlas Prime there? Ivara Prime makes far more sense for the next announced prime.

I felt the sarcasm walking into this post why is everyone being so harsh to guy

26 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I felt the sarcasm walking into this post why is everyone being so harsh to guy

Well, it’s meant to be a discussion. OP was asking impossible to answer questions, and ones that could be answered by a Google search. That makes it hard to have a discussion. I am not sure if people are being all that harsh, bluntly stating facts shouldn’t be considered harsh.

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Well, it’s meant to be a discussion. OP was asking impossible to answer questions, and ones that could be answered by a Google search. That makes it hard to have a discussion. I am not sure if people are being all that harsh, bluntly stating facts shouldn’t be considered harsh.

It’s not what you say it’s how you say it. I’m pretty sure op knows about the prime order and based on how is text is worded it’s simply him being sarcastic and showing excitement for Ivara prime 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

It’s not what you say it’s how you say it. I’m pretty sure op knows about the prime order and based on how is text is worded it’s simply him being sarcastic and showing excitement for Ivara prime 

This is fairly off topic, rather than causing the thread to be derailed, PM people you want to complain to. I see no problem with what I (or others) have said in this thread. You are welcome to PM me and explain what you believe I did wrong.

I too would like Ivara and Daikyu Prime now, maybe even another Primed thrown melee (Orvius Prime please?).

15 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This is fairly off topic, rather than causing the thread to be derailed, PM people you want to complain to. I see no problem with what I (or others) have said in this thread. You are welcome to PM me and explain what you believe I did wrong.

I too would like Ivara and Daikyu Prime now, maybe even another Primed thrown melee (Orvius Prime please?).

From my eyes I’d say you were being offensive but I honestly paid no mind. Yes this is the discussion thread and yes I posted something off impulse just for a quick laugh. I’m not offended though. You’re just pointing out the obvious. All good on this end. 😎

Why not create a item with a short quest chain to make a normal frame its umbra variant.

Since umbra is just a prime frame specialized to fight sentients. Each frame could have a unique couple of flashbacks.

Saryn could be a botanist that suffered some experiment gone wrong.  Ember could have been a burn victim. Loki could have been a thief arrested by the orikin and experimented on against his will.

Etc. It could be really interesting.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2