Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day of the Dead 2019

[DE]Helen

WF_DayoftheDead2019_ArticleHeader_1920x1080.png

From now until November 1, log in and face your fears during our annual Day of the Dead community event!

Ghoulish New Goods

Show off your spooky side with these new Day of the Dead items, available for a limited time in the Market!

• Day of the Dead Shawzin: Embrace the fallen with this soul-crushing Shawzin.
  • New Halloween Glyphs: These eight frightening Halloween Glyphs are sure to scare your squad. Pick them up individually or as part of the two new Halloween Glyph Bundles!

The Dead Return...

As is tradition, all previous Day of the Dead Bundles are back for a limited time! Deck out your Liset, Warframes and Weapons with terrifying Skins to wear year-round. Skull-lect them all!

Collect Your Halloween Treats

Plonk a pumpkin on your head with the Dullahan Mask, then complete your Fashion Frame costume with the Halloween Color Picker! Get these items from the Market for only 1 Credit apiece, but hurry -- they’ll disappear on November 1, 2 p.m. ET!

Baro's Bone-Chilling Offerings

During Baro’s two visits this October, use your Ducats to grab these wicked wares:

• Day of the Dead Dark Sword Skin
  • Day of the Dead Wysar Kavat Armor
  • Day of the Dead Dread Skin
  • Day of the Dead Sigil

Day of the Dead 2019 ends November 1 at 2 p.m. ET! 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

New Halloween Glyphs: These eight frightening Halloween Glyphs are sure to scare your squad. Pick them up individually or as part of the two new Halloween Glyph Bundles!

Will these be enabled on forums? A lot of the newest glyphs haven't been added yet despite being already old at this point or even paid exclusives (like wukong prime glyphs).

I'm currently making a list to gather as many of them as possible and some players have been quite helpful with it, so here it is for easier access:

It might not be complete simce i don't know about Atlas Prime glyph (at least i haven't seen it on forums yet)

Another year, another complete lack of actual new dotd skins for much of anything.

they're my favorite series of weapon skins and syandanas/armor, and this is... I think the third year in a row that they've basically gotten nothing at all. First because of PoE, then because of Fortuna, and I'm guessing now because all of the work is going into Railjack. Blegh.

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Badger said:

Heya: if we buy these things that are available in the market do we get to keep them or do they go away like the Bunny Ears and Egg Ephemera? Thanks. 

the DotD skins aren't limited time. only the pumpkin head will go away from your inventory at the end of this

12 minutes ago, craftfaster2 said:

Oh look, more cosmetics that I can wear while doing....what exactly? I swear if they bring back the pumpkin juggernaut I am done. That fight is so bugged, had it glitch out on me 8 times out of 10

They will, they do it every "Halloween" tho In what way is it bugged may I ask?, cuz I have't noticed much, but likewise, most of the updates have just been nothing but skins/PA and other things that you can only play by opening your wallet. Not much in ways of content sadly.

Buckle up friend, this will be going on for a long time  

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

They will, they do it every "Halloween" tho In what way is it bugged may I ask?, cuz I have't noticed much, but likewise, most of the updates have just been nothing but skins/PA and other things that you can only play by opening your wallet. Not much in ways of content sadly.

Buckle up friend, this will be going on for a long time  

When the juggernaut charges he VERY often (at least for me) gets stuck and then I can't kill him, happens all the time :\

and there's rare bugs I'm sure, because I'm pretty sure they haven't touched the boss fight in years.

Archived