Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we see new solar system(s)? When will be available Nightwave? Can you increase drop rate of nitain extract?

Also, I recommend you improve the Trade system, and multiplayer system.

Trading shouldn't require to Clan or something. It should be player to player. Besides that, you can make Trade system as Marketplace. I mean, everybody can put their items there so we can buy them easily.

Multiplayer system isn't smooth. I can't find player on many missions even if there are players.

I would like to know when consoles will get keybinds like on the PC. We have KB and M capability but it does not let us use keybinds. 

We need new Kavats and Kubrow. 

When will we get the opportunity to save Space Mom?

Seriously need new weapons from Barro and new primed mods

When will all Archwings get Blink?

When will Ghara be healed from the assault of the nerf hammer?

When the Helminth room is reworked, will we be able to use the cysts for crafting or are the cysts just an annoyance after making your Helminth Charger?

Back again with some new, some old, and likely halfway irrelevant questions!

• So, a question I've wanted to ask for a long time: to my understanding, the Gas City Rework was just supposed to be Alad V's thing, on Jupiter. Why did the Gas Cities on other planets also get replaced? It feels weird and out of place lore-wise, and it means that 
  • You guys at [DE] seem like you have very clear notions of what frames are, or, at least, what you want them to do. (I'm going somewhere with this). This makes critiquing or examining if they're functioning well slightly problematic (at least for me) because I feel like I don't know on what criteria I'm supposed to judge them. Is there any chance that you'd be willing to comment on what a Warframe's design goals are when seeking feedback (Ala the Vauban/Ember Rework) or just in general?
  • So, for people who are interested in changing their names, there's this... Huge problem. It costs Platinum (this is not the issue), which means that it's expensive to do it repeatedly. This leads to the actual huge problem: There's no way to actually check if the name you want is taken or not without buying it! Is there any way you could let someone check to see if a name is available before committing?
  • So, Zypher Deluxe has been in the works since before I started playing regularly. This Tennocon we saw some work had been done on her. Compared to a lot of Deluxe skins she's relatively straightforward looking (at least, from the images I saw). Is there any chance on some sort of general ETA when we might be able to expect her?
  • Possibly I just missed it, and I don't mind to accidently pour oil, but what was the ultimate resolution of the entire chat moderate mess? I know that an outside company was being hired to look into chat moderating, but beyond that I never saw anything.
  • Are we going to get a Torid mod to let it do whatever the heck it is that the Zealot's Torid does from NW Season 2? Please? Please?
  • Are Archwing Controls going to be re-examined with the upcoming Empyrean update? I'm rather fond of Archwing, but neither of the two control schemes really 'click' for me. A way to strafe around something would be really nice.
  • Can we get options to toggle prime decorations for the Immortal skins? I can appreciate them not being reasonable to do for the Delux Skins.
  • Is there any chance we can gain access to the majority of the Arcanes via a non-Eidolon means? I've had a tonne of fun with the new ones being in Arbitration (and I never thought I'd say anything positive about Arbitration).
  • Can we please be allowed to hot-swap Kavats and Kubrows the way we can hot-swap Sentinels and Moas? I appreciate that pets as a whole sort of need a look-at, but just that one change would let me use them on so many more frames.
  • So, the Ember rework suggests that Heat Damage is being completely overhauled. While this is amazing news, it also serves to highlite some of the issues with some of the other more scorned damage types (Impact, Puncture, Blast, etc). Is Damage 3.0 still something that's going to be happening, or has that been completely scrapped? Is this, in fact, Damage 3.0 on the slow rollout?
  • You talked about how the Nemesis system is going to be slowly rolling out through the factions. Obviously, you'll have Grineer, and then Corpus. But does this mean we'll also see Infested Nemesis? Corrupted? Sentient, maybe, even?

That's it for now, but I'll be sure to come back around next time! Thank you for all the hard work. :) 

Can we pretty please get a fix for the etheria chest plate textures. It's literally an entire polygon at the front/center of it that's filled on the metallic mask when it should just be some trim detail. Been asking via various channels for a while but it's been left broken. 

this is to art and animation targeted at the changes coming to melee but are there any plans to update the non-combat animations associated with melee weapons?

like the way they are held wile holding still or moving around? the heavy blades such as galatine are a prime example that feels dull or our of date.

an example being, resting the galitine on your shoulder wile not moving or wile running having it drag along your side. 

So it's kinda been skimmed around, now that Blink is being added to ALL Archwings, what plans are being put towards the Itzal's kit? Are there any plans to make future Prime Archwings, or is that no longer going to be a thing now that modular archwings are coming with Railjack / Empyrean. And since I'm still on an Archwing kick, will there be reworks planned for Sharkwing more enjoyable? I would love to have a proper Sharkwing boss fight on Uranus, but with how it controls currently I'm not so sure. 

Really hype for the next Update. Here are my questions:

Could we get an update for the crosssave-feature?

Could we get a better/more wide-spread "rotation" of events? Since I started playing again, which was some odd montags ago, there have only been the ghoul Event and the thermal fractures events.

Will you be visiting the Gamescom in Germany next year?

Will we ever get a search function for finding game types across the system. 

I would be able to remember it but when the same tile sets and game types are reused I can't tell if it's this or that planet. 

Type in disruption > all nodes with disruption appear graying out others not  included.

Also information about warframe and its systems put into the codex ( how it should )

Archived