Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Railjack General Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

On 2020-01-12 at 10:49 PM, Amazerath said:

To put it simply, my problem with Empyrean is that it doesn't provide the Warframe experience that has kept me coming back to this game for seven years.

There were many aspects that made me want to download and play Warframe, but I think the main things were definitely the warframes themselves and the gameplay. Having a game mode that takes the focus away from the warframes, the shooting, the powers and the parkour doesn't feel necessarily bad, but it does feel like something that is not Warframe.

Yes. I was hoping that at least the Railjack would be a powerful battleship so that we don't have to care too much about it and can have fun with boarding stuff/missions.

• Like 2

This is a broad post that touches on something that appears throughout the 40 pages here. Simplified sentiment:  'Avionics Capacity limitations are too punishing'. This week's Hotfix will speak specifically to that with global buffs for all Reactor types found in the wild. Any existing gear you have will simply be re-rolled for Avionics capacity, which will automatically be a buff in all cases (note: the Vidar III which has just compressed its top-end entirely to not have the 30-100 range, it's now 90-100, but it will not give you lower rolls if you had one in the 90-100 range before this change). 

The coming number changes:

- Lavan Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 20 to 30 (from 10 to 20)
- Lavan Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 50 to 60 (from 10 to 40)
- Lavan Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 80 to 90 (from 20 to 70)
- Vidar Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 30 to 40 (from 10 to 25)
- Vidar Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 60 to 70 (from 20 to 50)
- Vidar Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 90 to 100 (from 30 to 100)
- Zetki Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 10 to 20 (from 5 to 10)
- Zetki Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 40 to 50 (from 5 to 30)
- Zetki Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 70 to 80 (from 10 to 50)

Just dropping this note here so folks are prepared for this specific change as we work on more major fixes and changes! 

• Like 43

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is a broad post that touches on something that appears throughout the 40 pages here. Simplified sentiment:  'Avionics Capacity limitations are too punishing'. This week's Hotfix will speak specifically to that with global buffs for all Reactor types found in the wild. Any existing gear you have will simply be re-rolled for Avionics capacity, which will automatically be a buff in all cases (note: the Vidar III which has just compressed its top-end entirely to not have the 30-100 range, it's now 90-100, but it will not give you lower rolls if you had one in the 90-100 range before this change). 

Just dropping this note here so folks are prepared for this specific change as we work on more major fixes and changes! 

Holy S#&$ thank you.

What do the numbers in parentheses mean?

Edited by Sitchrea
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Excellent.

Now every possible drop is an upgrade of the Clan Tech standard, as it should be.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This sounds great, actually! Though I wonder if similar reigning in is going to be applied to the other parts or not? Avionics capacity were definitely the most important one by far, but it's pretty obnoxious on everything

Edited by OvisCaedo
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

This sounds great, actually! Though I wonder if similar reigning in is going to be applied to the other parts or not? Avionics were definitely the most important one by far, but it's pretty obnoxious on everything

Avionics are not random, they just have different houses. It's like how Cunning Drift, Augur Reach, and Stretch all affect ability range, but have different values and capacity costs. The difference here being that it's every mod, and the only distinguishing factor is the house, not the name.

Unless you were talking about the Avionics Capacity upgrades, not the Avionics themselves, in which case I fully agree.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-
  • Like 1

Actually, a quick question @[DE]Rebecca

I already have a surplus of 65K dirac, and curious - any plans for these? I don't know if forma is needed now with this upgrade - as then we'd end up being able to fit all mods really - but maybe some sort of Battle/Tactical-only forma'ing (where the values are low, but a good way to sink excess dirac)

vor 9 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Mmmh, so all who got S#&$ stats with their reactor and scrapped them because of the wreckage limit are #*!%ed?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you very much for posting about it here like this. 🙂
It's very good to know in advance that you are working on something like that.  👏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Mmmh, so all who got S#&$ stats with their reactor and scrapped them because of the wreckage limit are #*!%ed?

At least with a 4% reward rate you can get another that will be decent with the new change. I trashed several at this point and it is better to just forget.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Any chance that with this change we will also gain the ability to dump dirac into parts to increase their roles. Perhaps increasing them by a point and increasing the dirac cost each time we do it. This will give us a needed dump for it, maintain the importance of good roles but also allow incremental progress towards goals rather then being so RNG reliant.

• Like 5

Gerade eben schrieb LazyKnight:

At least with a 4% reward rate you can get another that will be decent with the new change. I trashed several at this point and it is better to just forget.

Yeah a whooping 4%. I just dont want to care at this point anymore. Its depressing. Right now I just feeling anger about this game and why they doesnt run a script in which you get a vidar reactor via Ordis-Mail if you got one in the past just for showing their goodwill.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thanks, great work.

Could you do the same also with the engines and shields? Shorten the intervals so they can't overlap between different houses? That would be great

And, please, don't forget flux capacity. My Vidar reactor 95 capacity, 10 flux energy is now crap 😞

Edited by (PS4)Tekikko

This is very good, thank you.

Exactly how I imagined RNG rolls should be. Tiers now make sense, values are still worth the grind for perfectionists and still more than enough for everyone else.

If you nail this down as it should be, I think the community will be much more welcoming in regards to RNG rolls in the future. I know I am :-)

Edited by Vit0Corleone
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, grindbert said:

so the 0.044% farm has become a 0.4% farm .... hurray.

(if this is how things get "fixed" in the future i want to rip out my digestion tract because vomiting is not fast enough rn)

Zekti Reactors are dropped from enemies as well with a 12% drop chance. They were useless before these changes though as their ranges were too low so only the 4% ones were worth using unless you got a really godly roll. That won't be the case after these changes as all dropped MK III reactors will now be better then the clan research one.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Don't forget to increase the Drop rate of Wreckage/Vidar Reactors at the end of the mission, Because 4% still feels bad

the office thank you GIF

Finaly a very welcome change even if it should have been that way till the start ... now don't forget to apply the same treatment for Shields and Engines.

[ But Even with a Vidar with 100 ac, we cannot fill all the slots. Maybe boost the base ac from 30 to 50 ? Just an idea. ]

And dont forget, we still want some adjustment to :

> The economy (AKA repair cost) ;

> The 30 wreckage limit ; (this one is hard 😢 )

> The reward table ;

blow kiss GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

❤️🖤🙏🖤💛

Edited by _AveMaria_