Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo players, stop expecting, that Command will fix all your railjack problems.

Furebel

39 minutes ago, SHArK-FiN said:

It's possible to solo empyrean right now.

The funny thing is it doesn't involve using the RJ.

I Solo Veil with my Railjack destroying everything (Sigma Reactor MK3). Archwing only to invade the Crewship. Invade + Hack + Melee on Reactor + teleport back.

Cryophon Zekti MK3 and Galvarc Mk3.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CaptainMinty said:

I'm gonna stop you right there. I've done the entirety of Saturn solo, and am only held back by farming better gear and getting an intrinisic to 7 before I breach the Veil. Solo is very much doable as is right now. It just takes a good amount of effort and patience to keep things running smoothly. Command should patch the holes of what a solo ship could use. Namely dedicated AI gunners, dedicated AI repair crew, and dedicated security guards for boarders. Maybe late levels of Command allow for a basic pilot to float around and evade fire while the lone operative dives face first into a crewship because killing them from the outside is stupid difficult for no reason.

It's not much different in Veil either. Once you get to 7, you will find it almost exactly the same as Saturn. It doesn't matter how far in Veil you go either... R9-Cloud which is one of the later missions is just as straightfroward to solo as Kasio's Rest on Saturn.

• Like 1

On 2019-12-13 at 4:08 AM, Furebel said:

A friendly reminder, that people wanted raids back, and they required a premade party of 8. Solo players are a minority.

In retrospect having and or building striticly co-op gamemodes in a game meant for co-op isn't a bad or "evil" thing. Raids were good in that aspect. Me and MA friends enjoyed them. And I've met many friends from them. I could solo anything else in wf at the  time but me and my friends would get together for raids and have a nice time. I think that rj issue is that it's buggy and not fun right now and de's issue is that they've allowed us to play solo for the longest with no real incentive to go in groups. Why should we at this point? They've shown us there isn't any downside to playing alone so why do we have to play with squads in a new and what is Likley to be an integral part of warframe future 

On 2019-12-13 at 12:59 AM, Furebel said:

It seems that all the solo players expect that when Command skill and AI crew arrives, all your problems will be solved, and some even go as far to say they won't play Empyrean module until that AI crew arrives. Empyrean is strictly co-op experience. It is not "co-op" in a way of "I do my thing while other guys walk around randomly", where you can feel either carried or useless. Going out with AI crew and shadow field won't give you the same experience and you should not expect it would.

If you don't want to play Railjack in public for reasons, don't expect Command to change it.

Ps.: I am one of you guys, a solo player, with huge dojo I raised and decorated myself, and no friends, but since this module was built from ground up for cooperation, it feels more like Star Trek: Bridge Crew, where you have the most fun out of cooperating with others. We have to deal with it and try and find some pals for once.

thank you for clearing that up dev!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SHArK-FiN said:

It's possible to solo empyrean right now.

The funny thing is it doesn't involve using the RJ.

I've solo'd many Veil RJ missions without using archwing to kill anything.  I dragged out one mission over an hour and left with a shedu chassis and over +100 intrinsics by stealth killing everything.

There are some mechanics that make it pretty easy to solo.  If you take over a crewship and leave it, it'll absorb aggro.  Boarding parties are also kind enough to just stand idle and wait for you if the RJ is empty.  

• Like 2

On 2019-12-13 at 9:05 AM, Awazx said:

Perfect. Another thing that needed years of development and nobody will play.

:thumbup:

This ^

And they act srupised when they are no longer in the steam charts top 10, twitch alone drops quick too and almost half of the views are due to "staying only for the drops".

Right?

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

This ^

And they act srupised when they are no longer in the steam charts top 10, twitch alone drops quick too and almost half of the views are due to "staying only for the drops".

Right?

why are either of you here if you hate the game that much, then?

• Like 4

On 2019-12-13 at 9:59 AM, Furebel said:

It seems that all the solo players expect that when Command skill and AI crew arrives, all your problems will be solved, and some even go as far to say they won't play Empyrean module until that AI crew arrives. Empyrean is strictly co-op experience. It is not "co-op" in a way of "I do my thing while other guys walk around randomly", where you can feel either carried or useless. Going out with AI crew and shadow field won't give you the same experience and you should not expect it would.

If you don't want to play Railjack in public for reasons, don't expect Command to change it.

Ps.: I am one of you guys, a solo player, with huge dojo I raised and decorated myself, and no friends, but since this module was built from ground up for cooperation, it feels more like Star Trek: Bridge Crew, where you have the most fun out of cooperating with others. We have to deal with it and try and find some pals for once.

I hope it will help them, since there are different reasons some of the people can only play solo, be it social energy, be it hardware or be it net connectivity ...
I really hope Command will also be able if only 2 friends play together.

On 2019-12-13 at 10:59 AM, Furebel said:

they won't play Empyrean module until that AI crew arrives.

I don't care about AI crew, I don't play because it's a buggy mess.It's 2 years in development as far as I know, it's not something they put together in a night, but it feels that way.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Me and MA friends enjoyed them. And I've met many friends from them.

That's the rub, innit? You're willing to interact with others in mission and work together in a goal oriented setting. 

I have seen way too many people post claiming that it's impossible to "make friends" and refusing to play with strangers on this forum. 

I have met good people, and made friends in this game, just like you have. Sure some jerks and trolls have showed up from time to time, but that's a "them problem". Overall, apart from the few bad apples, warframe players tend to be neutral at worst and very friendly at best. 

People who are refusing to play co-op under any circumstances, are generally only hurting themselves in the final tally. 

• Like 1

Цитата

Empyrean is strictly co-op experience

Emperyan is stricktly s**t experience.

As of now, it doesnt matter if its ai or human ai (because lets face it, most players are jsut as dumb), theres literally no reason to play it. It is boring as hell, it's disconnected from the rest of the game, requires massive grind for parts and resources, is a busywork that requires you to micromanage everything and requires you to waste resources.

Best course of actoions is never even using your own ship to begin with, then it deosnt matter if its ai or humans on the board.

Цитата

A friendly reminder, that people wanted raids back, and they required a premade party of 8. Solo players are a minority.

Yeah all 2,5 of them that played it.

And as always, this bs is against DE own statistics and against any common sense, so do everyone a favor, stop spouting bullcrp.

DE doesnt care about what players want, solo or coop doesnt matter, they just throw their ideas out, force you to play the garbage, then abandon it for months, sometimes return to fix minor problems, abandon for years. Just like everything else before Empyrean - arbitration, sortie, sanctuary onslaught, raids, fortuna, plains, lunaro, conclave and so on.

Raids dont require "premade party" and not of 8. 4 is bare minimum and its same recruited randoms from the chat as everything else.

But BECAUSE you needed 4 when in reality you didnt, those who played it had to spend hours waiting for group to form. Aint that an awesome idea. Especially for blighted JV, waiting for players was the worst.

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Like 2

Am 13.12.2019 um 10:33 schrieb (PS4)Zero_029:

You got that reversed.

The sliver of the community that wanted Raids back is an extreme minority.

The vast majority of Warframe players are Small Group (Duos mostly), & mostly Solo players.

I'm a kind of solo player. I play with randoms all the time and it works very well in Railjack

• Like 1

I don't understand why people keep spreading this weird rumor that you cannot solo Railjack missions.

You can. I completed all Railjack missions solo (+ the sentient anomaly) without using rush repair drones and subpar gear at the end - basic shield, MK3 Dojo Reactor, Mk1 Zekti Engines, MK3 Dojo weapons, no zekti hyperstrike, no predator, no void hole munition. With just one more person, missions became trivial to complete. I guess command intrinsic will make it even easier.

I am not some kind of Warframe pro. You can 100% play Railjack solo, and people who are telling otherwise are either clueless and keep repeating what others say, or didn't really try the new mode and just proclaimed it to be "non-soloable".

• Like 3