Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #136 + 1 Million Celebration!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, hopelhope said:

will you make the new quest available to others down the road or will ti always be a rail jack exclusive? 

Who are "others?"

"Will you make The War Within available to others down the road, or will it always be a Sedna Junction exclusive?"
"Will you make the Jupiter Junction available to other down the road, or will it always be exclusive to people who finished The Archwing?"
"Will you ever make Eidolons available to others down the road, or will it always be Operator-exclusive?"

Railjack is a core feature of the game and it is available to everybody.

1. With the new decade here, would it be possible to have a compilation / collage of every single special "Lotus symbol" we've had on the launcher / main menu for the past several years?

2. What ever happened to those proto skins that are based off of Dark Sector weapons. They've been shown off only once and have faded into backburner. Is there going to ever be anything about them in the future?

3. Will there ever be any new syndicate weapon augments? Its been 84 years since we've gotten any new weapon augments from syndicates. We get a few new wawrframe power augments every few months, but nothing as far as weapons. Would be nice to see a resurgence of new syndicate mods for weapons.

4. Will we ever get the weapon that the vapos machinist / rangers use? They have an interesting burst fire assault rifle that would make a lovely collection to my arsenal. Its very well designed visually.
https://i.gyazo.com/3f50aa51596e3799453eebac9a2c7990.jpg

2019 brought wonderful reworks to Warframes that needed it. Do you have plans of reworking or improving existing Warframes for early 2020?

Will the kuva lich murmur grind be improved to be smoother and faster, allowing us to focus our gameplay on trying different kuva weapon variants (and also trading them) instead of running around doing 100 parazon kills?

DE, love the game and core gameplay loops of railjack. I want to know if in 2020, you will revisit the loot tables across the solar system to make nodes more distinct from one another in terms of rewards, and make endless missions compelling to play after rotation C?

I am excited to see what changes and additions you are bringing to Railjack and how you are going to integrate the various disparate islands into a single large gameplay loop.

Can we have more globally acceptable stream times?  Or at least 24hr window on viewing rewards?

For everyone who doesn't live in North America and has a job or doesn't want to watch streams from 3am..etc

Hello!

Are there plans to give Cephalon Samodeus some lore in 2020? 

I love the absurdity of gunblades and the fun they offer, is there a possibility that more will be introduced this year? grenade launcher gunblade perhaps? ;)

As a console player, can you shed some light as to how Warframe will be implemented on PS5 and XBox Series X next gen consoles since they will be launched later this year?

Rumors are that the consoles are backwards compatible so theoretically, they will be able to play current gen WF.

I had some other questions as well with regards to PS4 > PS5 transition.  They are posted in this other thread:

Will dojos be getting more rooms or room types to build?

But more importantly:
Tributa Sculptures, Note Beacons, and Loadout Slots have the ability to use icons with special codes like <OMEGA>, but the list the public has compiled is most definitely incomplete. Will we ever get a complete listing of codes we can use?

I ask this question because I'd like to use grineer icons, but none are publicly listed aside from <KUVA_LICH>

Hi hello, uh, just to keep beating a dead horse, is there going to be any changes for the Mastery Rank 9 test to make it more doable to players of normal skill? It seems to be a main quitting point for players at the moment and drove me nuts for weeks. I did a post on this a while back. While I did manage to eventually pass the test, I still would like to see this addressed. The post I made can be found at this link below, as well as other people's thoughts on the subject.

Archived