Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

6 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Why should anyone need to take your poor and careless decision to spend way too much on a non-exclusive virtual item into consideration when they decide to make it more available? 

Your position is ridiculous, and from what I can see, many people are ridiculing it. 

Why should I need to take your entitled claim about having an exclusive mod if you wouldn't even pay 1% of what these people did? Yes nice argument based on quantity of people by the way, truly validates it more hahaha

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

It isnt DE's problem that those people have gone blindfolded 7 years and not seen several comments from DE regarding that the mod will make a comeback in game. Maybe they should have raised their voices back then. Though I suspct there are several out of those 100 that arent around anymore or have sold off their mod to someone else.

There is a guaranteed total of 100 of those mods per platform that ran the envent, then there are 20ish further spread out across all the platforms due to givaways.

Let me be clear.  I don’t believe it is DE’s responsibility to manage what others will do for a “currently-exclusive” Mod.  

Only Founder’s pack/Excalibur Prime will ever be guaranteed as beyond our reach.

Having said that, “slot-machine re-rolls” for Kubrow colors with plat back in the day was seen as predatory and removed and refunded.

[I assume] This is many magnitudes beyond that in allowing players to spend exorbitant amounts of plat on Primed Chamber and not policing it in the same way.

So yes, I sympathize with them, regardless of perceived or actual fault.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I respectfully acknowledge their “upset”.  If nothing else, I support the need to distinguish yourself.  Warframe usually does a good job of allowing it and here it was diminished a little, and for some a considerable investment was negated.

You realize that no one can see your mods unless you link them, right? And linking is fairly new to the game. So unless you flaunt your 'superiority' then absolutely no one would be able to see that you even owned Primed Chamber. So what you call distinguishing, I and many other would call gloating.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fader- said:

Why should I need to take your entitled claim about having an exclusive mod if you wouldn't even pay 1% of what these people did? Yes nice argument based on quantity of people by the way, truly validates it more hahaha

You sir are a very silly person.

I am not making any claim to have that mod. I am not even bothering to buy it from Baro. 

If you think that the way to impress people is to spend more than anyone else, I'd say that you have been taught a very valuable life lesson. Nobody here needs to care about what you paid. 

• Like 3

Oh lord. Another entitled wannabe player. Y’all need to get a life. You do not own warframe, you’re not the boss of warframe, the entire solar system of warframe does not revolve around you. So stop demanding that DE exclude so many players who’ve spent years playing this game and even spent money on this game from gaining certain content like a mod that isn’t all that special. Smh

• Like 2

Personally I would’ve wanted to earn Primed Chamber on a very difficult Tactical Alert. Give it the intention of earning it under the means of in-game accomplishment, y’know?

Being a Baro item either means you play the Trade game with Primed Junk, sell your stock of Primed Junk, or undergo the massive grind to sell Primed Junk just to get the mod. It’s not necessarily an accomplishment itself but a rudimentary practice in getting a high-ceiling cost item in a shop.

Regarding the topic at hand, though, I get that there’s no solid accomplishment in earning Primed Chamber now. However, it’s been a very great many of years since this mod was reintroduced in the game, so I also get that it’s great (and plausible) for it to be accessible again. In the end, I think what’s off-putting about Primed Chamber coming back into Warframe is the accessibility of the item and the ease of the process, and not the past sentimentality of what it took to get the mod.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

2KSoh39.jpg

And of course its people that glitch and bug into the top of the leaderboard like its no one's business would even speak about exclusivity most loud.

Цитата

If nothing else, I support the need to distinguish yourself. 

Maybe instead you should try doing that in real life.

But of course its infinitely more difficult than some mmo game bug abuse.

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, SoulEchelon said:

DE didn't give people who blindly bought this mod the middle finger.

They did, people paid insane ammounts for it, and DE didn't give a f about them, thus now it's value is nothing compared to what is before. Why is this concept so hard to grasp? Oh I know, because YOU are the one actually not listening and having a selective reading of what I write.

DE didn't force anyone to waste that much money on a single mod.

They didn't force, but they let the prices inflate to a ridicolous ammount, and they didn't nothing to stop that either, something that one of the people that i've arguing has pointed out.

What DE DID do, was TELL US that this mod would NOT be exclusive.

Tha's the buyers mistake, but that doesn't excuse DE of not applying a proper solution instead of just letting 100k-400k plat of users go to the sink just so baro has something 'interesting' on his menu.

I was there. I listened. I saw. I understood, and I altered my expectations.

You may have to consider that those expectations may have stopped existing due to DE taking SEVEN years to do something about it.  But has DE listened and understood the situation of this mod before doing anything at all? clearly not.

This is why I, as a veteran who did that event, am not at all angry.

Because you didn't lose an insane ammount of plat, we are talking about actual victims here.

How many times must this be said before you figure this out? Your pain and anguish is NOT DE's fault.

It is DE's fault. They let the prices go up by not adressing the issue earlier for years and then they let the investment of said item to to the sink for no solid reason. There woulnd be a ''buyers remorse'' at all if DE didn't put hands on the matter today. Did the people that are 'crying' now complain about this before? No, this ''pain and andguish'' was result of DE CHANGING SOMETHING, not the buyers.

It was yours, and yours alone if you were one of these people that spent that much money on a freakin' NON EXCLUSIVE mod.

It was exclusive before DE put hands on it just yesterday. They could've put things in consideration and change their opinions. why is there a need to be ''consistent'' with their promises if they don't comply with others things they promise anyway.

Hell, even if it WAS exclusive...for real? 100-400k plat? Do you know just how much freakin' real world cash that is?

Yes, I know, that's why I put so much importance on the people that spent money for it, unlike you.

If you truly spent that much in a f2p game over an item that wasn't great even at its release, then...

1: Wow. Just....wow. Someone needs to take your credit card away.

2: Get some help. For real. Go get some counseling. Like, I'm legit worried for you and your finances.

3: Say it with me. You. Were. Warned. Multiple times, even.

Yeah, so ? I've never denied that. I am talking about DE's fault here, not them (which is quite obvious). Both are at fault, the fact that you deny that DE is not partially responsible of this is just laughable. 

Nothing to see here folks. Just another person crying over milk they had spilled on themselves. I won't be answering you again.

yeah im crying, salty emoji btw

I agree actually. It's pretty much worthless now, and only slightly useful when it was released. All it is, is a collector's item. I very happily sold mine.

Yes, it was a collector's item, and it should've stayed that way. Right now, it's a niche mod with no redeeming value besides making fun of people that put money in the game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GREF_TM said:

You don't need -mag to get a decent dps boost out of this mod.

yes you do. anyone who doesnt use some kind of negative mag capacity with * chamber mods is doing it wrong, plain and simple. and the right way to do that is with a riven. depleted reload is for suckers who fail at logic.

Цитата

Yes, I know, that's why I put so much importance on the people that spent money for it, unlike you.

Thats why it shouldnt have been an exclusive to begin with.

So whiny brats with too much free time on their hands and no real life accomplishments wouldnt be crying here now over some useless digital item.

Edited by -Temp0-

28 pages... lol 28 pages of crying, salt and mad hoes.

Get over yourselves if DE was going to reverse this they would have already.

Nobody cares if you were around for the original event besides a "ok cool for you buddy"

And absolutely no one cares about your adventures in scamming through trade chat to get one.

AND Absolutely no one, not a single soul anywhere in the world cares if you spent real money to get one at all besides to laugh at your stupidity.

Edited by Case1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sevek7 said:

But, this game is developing (or has developed) a reputation of screwing over dedicated and invested players

nothing about primed chamber returning impacts lets alone negates that. The people who had primed chamber before it's finally public release still had primed chamber the eintire time they had it. The ONLY vaule that's gone is it's plat worth of some ten's of thousands of plat. They didn't sell it then for a well more then reasonable amount, now they whine. 

If they wanted exclusives, they should of bought the highest Excalibur prime package. Because that'as the only legally exclsuive thing in the entire game. 

Edited by Fire2box

16 hours ago, Fader- said:

That's some elaborated argument, and an original joke of course. Thanks for the high quality post.

Pssst, seeing as you appear to still be "New" to Warframe, I will let you in on the little secret about exclusivity. Only ONE item is exclusive in Warframe, that is Excalibur Prime and the Founders Pack. Nothing else. Nada, Bupkis, Zip, Zero, Zilch, is exclusive in this game.

If you have not figured out that little tid bit secret by now, then you sir were willfully ignorant or just plain ole telling porky pies. That means if you are stupid enough to invest over 150 plat for ANY mod, then it is on you when said mod takes a tweak or re release. Hell there are Riven mods with better stats than that over priced garbage that work ALL the time for a range of weapons.

50K for Primed Chamber? You are out of your freaking tree.

• Like 2

Just now, CuChulainnWD said:

Pssst, seeing as you appear to still be "New" to Warframe, I will let you in on the little secret about exclusivity. Only ONE item is exclusive in Warframe, that is Excalibur Prime and the Founders Pack. Nothing else. Nada, Bupkis, Zip, Zero, Zilch, is exclusive in this game.

If you have not figured out that little tid bit secret by now, then you sir were willfully ignorant or just plain ole telling porky pies. That means if you are stupid enough to invest over 150 plat for ANY mod, then it is on you when said mod takes a tweak or re release. Hell there are Riven mods with better stats than that over priced garbage that work ALL the time for a range of weapons.

50K for Primed Chamber? You are out of your freaking tree.

I've already responded this multiple times, even recently, maybe take a read before jumping on a bandwagon of empthy rants? If you think by stating something so obvious you will debunk anything I said previously you are very mistaken. Try again.

3 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Only ONE item is exclusive in Warframe, that is Excalibur Prime and the Founders Pack.

Skana prime and lato prime too. (Not that they are good at all, but it is 12k mastery no one else will ever get. Well, unless DE changes mastery system.)

Edited by Fire2box
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Fader- said:

I would wager that most of those people that saved plat for primed chamber did not purchase much plat, instead traded for it. Thus in reality they did not really lose any real monetary value from DE's decisions. For those that DID pay real cash to supliment the cost of 50K worth of plat, again, that is their bad decision making.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fader- said:

I've already responded this multiple times, even recently, maybe take a read before jumping on a bandwagon of empthy rants? If you think by stating something so obvious you will debunk anything I said previously you are very mistaken. Try again.

Roger that, that to me means you are as thick as two planks. If you have not figured out the reality of your situation, other than crying over your own piss poor decision making.  It confirms you are willyfully ignorant. More power you mate. This thread is dead. DE will not change their minds about it. Get over it.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

And of course its people that glitch and bug into the top of the leaderboard like its no one's business would even speak about exclusivity most loud.

I'm not even remotely shocked. they want to be viewed as the big you know what's of Warframe when the reality is nobody, not a single soul in the world cares not even people in their clans because they'll likely just resent it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You sir are a very silly person.

Nice argument

I am not making any claim to have that mod. I am not even bothering to buy it from Baro. 

You seem to have no made any claims them. Do you have anything productive to say besides calling me ''elitist'' and ''silly''? I pretty much doubt so. I really appreciate wasting my time to such a throughout individual like you that affords so much to the discussion, I really do (not)

If you think that the way to impress people is to spend more than anyone else, I'd say that you have been taught a very valuable life lesson. Nobody here needs to care about what you paid. 

Yes, no one. Why do you think I've implied otherwise? Do you have schizophrenia by any chance that you think people bought this mod just to flex on you? Primed Chamber was bought for collectors purposes

6 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Roger that, that to me means you are as thick as two planks. If you have not figured out the reality of your situation, other than crying over your own piss poor decision making.  It confirms you are willyfully ignorant. More power you mate. This thread is dead.

Nice argument, calling me stupid, ignorant, and crying. How about you actually argue something? What, do you think you are going to have the last word by playing lazy? just try it LOL

6 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

DE will not change their minds about it. Get over it.

Yes of course not, and that's thanks to people like you that try to supress any criticism to them by condensending insults.

Just now, Fader- said:

Nice argument

You seem to have no made any claims them. Do you have anything productive to say besides calling me ''elitist'' and ''silly''? I pretty much doubt so. I really appreciate wasting my time to such a throughout individual like you that affords so much to the discussion, I really do (not)

Yes, no one. Why do you think I've implied otherwise? Do you have schizophrenia by any chance that you think people bought this mod just to flex on you? Primed Chamber was bought for collectors purposes

If it was bought for collectors purposes and you have one, then you have no reason to worry do you? Yay You! You have primed chamber. Now everyone else can have it to as "Promised" by DE in many devstreams and Forum threads past.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ItsNerdgear said:

Imagine being one of those people who gatekeeps a rare mod that isn't available for years now

Now they're whining and crying after baro brought it because they spent tons of plats on a worthless mod that is really crap in general

Not so special now, are ya gatekeepers?

How someone gatekeep any rare mods or items is none of your business. You must have also owned valuable items that you want to keep them for yourself.