Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

The funny thing is that DE went lore wise with the adaptation stuff with Limbo, but neither Paracesis nor Shedu are able to remove the resistance to stasis. even if the own description of the weapons says that it can remove all resistances.

is this intended or is a bug?

36 minutes ago, K4rnyix said:

Huge lolz at all the crybabies over Limbo. It's not even remotely an issue

Try keeping a matchstick alight underwater,that's what it feels like when you solo the 5th murex ship.

But no problem,we can use other frames,like Mesa,Frost,Octavia so on and so forth,until they get nerfed as well,for whatever reason DE retcons in.

When that happens,don't act surprised,we saw it happen to Limbo,it can happen to anyone.

7 hours ago, Melaneia said:

Hello to anyone at DE reading.
Unfortunately a lot of people expected the rewards to be buffed and waited to play the event. I say unfortunately because the people who decided to go ahead and farm now have all the "exclusive" rewards (weapons, glyphs and cool Simulacrum skin) have done so at a clear disadvantage to people who were gambling on the change coming. Compensation isn't something we should need to ask for but upon logging in I've discovered... we didn't get any. This wouldn't be such a problem if it weren't the same patch the only other rewards we might be after were released. Basically those of us that have "done" the event are now inclined to return... After already doing "more" of the event than the people who are now about to?
Is this fair?
Not really. 
Please, I implore you, consider compensation. It would mean a lot. I personally believe it would show that you care for the loyal playerbase, as well as the vocal majority asking for "more" rewards. I don't have a problem with them asking, I just have a problem with not being treated equally.
Thank-you.

This very polite person echoes my sentiments. Please consider retrograde compensation of scarlet credits. We would greatly appreciate it. I know I slogged through many irritating and crippling bugs, and I know I did it of my own volition; but it would be so so so redeeming if we could get compensated for it now that credit rewards have been bumped up.

Pleasssse and thank you.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Changes:

• Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
    • 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
    • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
    • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

Uh huh.

So this means just cast Banish on the enemies (DUR↑) and wait it out on the other side of the Rift.

7 hours ago, smith1954 said:

Apparently the sentient adapt to the void now.You know,their "Only Weakness"?

Solo limbo main,Very salty rn 🙂

Exactly what I thought when I read the patch notes. Limbo using rift, rift being void, which is the weakness of sentients and now they have adaptation to it? 🤔

Just now, Sephmeister said:

Exactly what I thought when I read the patch notes. Limbo using rift, rift being void, which is the weakness of sentients and now they have adaptation to it? 🤔

the rift is actually a plane BETWEEN our reality and the void.

2 hours ago, Aeon94 said:

For clarification, Limbo doesn't use pure void energy. He uses his abilities to create a pocket realm ( called Rift ) in between material plane and Void.

Ahh.. now I understand. I was in the mindset the rift and void was the same thing. 

24 minutes ago, lushelocution said:

This very polite person echoes my sentiments. Please consider retrograde compensation of scarlet credits. We would greatly appreciate it. I know I slogged through many irritating and crippling bugs, and I know I did it of my own volition; but it would be so so so redeeming if we could get compensated for it now that credit rewards have been bumped up.

Pleasssse and thank you.

Though I certainly wouldn't say no to another credit compensation, they did do this once already this event. Doesn't mean they can't do it again, of course. And it certainly would create a greater incentive to start these events right away (I've heard a number of people claim they like to wait a few days or so before starting events because that way DE has already patch some of the more egregious issues).

I already posted in another thread in feedback but this is a pretty big problem @[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

I (and apparently some other users) are experiencing a type of account roll back constantly. I got the following message while running a Lua Lich missions with my bf.

fc83f7524f6872fde8291c15839c822e.gif

It just repeats on the screen constantly. I tried to just shut the game down but when I returned, it was as if I hadn't playing anything. I was back on another frame. I am not sure if it is helpful but I purchased arcanes from Scarlet Spear and upgraded them into my frame before changing to my ship, grabbing deathcube, and heading out to do Lich missions. This happened after my first mission. I lost progress for two Lich missions.

2 hours ago, CarnageBen said:

So, you get over an arcane energize for 23 minutes of mild effort. Thanks DE 😄 happy I didn't go for rank 5 already. So once we're done with focus we can basically ignore tridolons permanently since they're strictly unprofitable to run.

You can earn 84,000 credits in 23 minutes?

I am sure there are a lot of people in this thread who would like to know how you have accomplished such a feat.

Come on DE,people who spend a lot of time on granding their Arcanes now is nothing NOTHING!!!.,Now people can just spend one day in ground war and get a level 5 Arcane Energize which people from before need a lot of pl or few months granding on it. This is my first post, nomally i just read the fixes and changes but this time the change on arcane just make old player mad, i have to say it.

18 minutes ago, Cyanide2018 said:

I am sure there are a lot of people in this thread who would like to know how you have accomplished such a feat.

He means that you get a bit over 4K credits(a legendary arcane ) in about 23 minutes, mostly likely doing ground missions, or doing 1 and half Murex missions, because from my experience a dedicated Murex squad takes 15-17 min to clear 5 Murex.

8 hours ago, Revanx said:

Curious if we will be reimbursed for grinding the event on release or not?

This is what I want to know as well!

I stopped playing because scarlet spear has these issues:

Where are those gold arcanes?  Like, duh! This was supposed to be the farm all the missing ten event after the recent patch? At least it feels that way, and I'm not the only one.

Its impossible to get the tier 3 emblem in a busy flotilla: I've tried a super fast ground team thrice now, and the pacing is off so it ends before you can get the high tier payout!

What about prisma fluctus? Just because it was spoiled by accident in patch note doesn't mean its no longer releasable! like dang, this would be the event for it. unless there's another archwing related event upcoming or baro is just slow???

Conversely if you pick a slow-tilla to try to get the payout you get nothing if it doesn't finish. This is my biggest gripe with the event. NEVER should a player be able to be stripped of reward for invested time for reasons solely outside their own control. 
1:  if you can't start your own flotilla freshly and have other people join with a totally full timer due to technical reasons, THEN its entirely reasonable to make it so that you always recieve payout for contribution no matter what.
2: Missions need to be able to overflow 100 condrex/murex a little so that people inside can finish their payouts/missions. This shouldn't be an issue because of the instance cooldown reset! Who cares if it goes to like 110-120/100 because there's a reset period anyway? not being 'duped/cheated out of' some rewards (due to the event being structured wierdly somewhat) is better.
3: This feels like the coronavirus epidemic forced reconsiderations of the grind and event duration and cost for everything and the forced work from home situation just added to dev teams not talking to each other as much as they were used to. Its understandable, but the launch was rough. On one hand, its entirely acceptable and I forgive your situation because the rest of us are stuck at home beside you - on the other hand, we have to deal with the consequence of waiting for responses and fixes. Its a tossup. The casualty is wanting to continue playing because of spending too much effort early
4: the longer the event goes the more likely it is nobody cares at the tail end and you can't earn rewards at ALL.
5: Anomaly shards ought to be a rare drop, mission-end reward timer, or something
6: At least put the high tier reactors on the space group mission drop tables? The gatekeeper to high tier railjack content is good reactors, and the rule of space is you get the stuff you need to do space from doing space missions.  Alternatively, Scarlet creds should be able to buy ship equipemt directly, like a  plague star.

Would cash out creds for titanium.
7:Relics. So many relics. too many relics. Can the tier 2/3 rotation include flawless/radiant ones like ESO? It doesn't have to be top tier

Personal irritation and bug report: The Sukshma Eleva decorations physics state is still broken in the orbiter. It should be standable like a socketed ayatan. This is relevant because I don't want to have to farm scarlet spear for consoles  to stand on  JUST to make a staircase in my orbiter and they're the only workable replacement. 
Except for simaris consoles, which are way to expensive to farm, so first world problems i guess.
Its petty, but at the same time its stifling creativity.

2 hours ago, CarnageBen said:

So, you get over an arcane energize for 23 minutes of mild effort. Thanks DE 😄 happy I didn't go for rank 5 already. So once we're done with focus we can basically ignore tridolons permanently since they're strictly unprofitable to run.

The faster you ignore them, the better.

48 minutes ago, Cyanide2018 said:

Definitely not even close to what he said, and it's realistically faster than 1 energize per 23 minutes if you take into account multiple victory payouts from flotilla hopping after 5k.

Why not go futher then Limbo then? shouldn't other forms of cc become useless to them if they get hit by them over and over again aswell? Hydroid's Tentacle barrage, Exalibur's Blind, Frost's avalanche, Nezha's spears,

You guys just discovered Limbo or something? If u dont have your Stasis working ur oneshot by Sentients past 30 cause guess what, ITS HIS ONLY FORM OF CC

Happened to get 2 flotilla rewards in same email, 2x rank 3 murex emblem and 20k credits, all correct. But if i recall correctly, the number on my emblem showed 17 before the email and 18 after, should be 19.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Additions & Changes:
First: Scarlet Spear will be extended by 1 week due to the early launch issues. April 28 is the new End Date for Scarlet Spear on PC. 

Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased - which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased! 

Third: Rare and Legendary Arcanes have been added to Little Duck’s Scarlet Spear Trade!

We have added the Rare and Legendary Arcanes to Little Duck’s Trade for 2000 Credits Per Rare and 4000 Credits Per Legendary. 

General Changes:

• Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
    • 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
    • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
    • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

1: A week extension? I mean, got nothing else to do I guess.

2: So instead of a 17 x2.5 or 17 murex, it's now less. Thanks for shortening the grind.

3: Rip arcane market, nothing more to add to that.

4: Limbo is still viable, assuming limbo players are "decent"

All in all, short on JRPG's, so this will do.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have added the Rare and Legendary Arcanes to Little Duck’s Trade for 2000 Credits Per Rare and 4000 Credits Per Legendary. 

Too cheap.  I just finished my collection.... I like playing the event though. Guess I'm going to sell off the extras to buy forma?  (Could you put forma on the store?)

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly.

So if I use it once per murex, it still holds for 45 seconds?  I'm wondering where this DR is applied.  They could become immune in seconds at the edge of a Cata.
Edit: still too easy.

Archived