Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave 3 Glassmaker starting

1 hour ago, (PS4)CoronelXupomoses said:

when?

We don't know, it seems to be aimed for the next two weeks potentially but that's just vague approximations, it's best to wait until we hear more and that more likely will come this friday since we have a devstream of sorts. 

Soon™

couple of weeks at the most. I get it, you're eager, we're all eager, but we don't want another rush job: otherwise the forum will fill with salt as the Anti-Nightwave crowd make their presence known once again. they probably will anyway, but let's not give them any ammunition. it will get here when it gets here.

no date...speculations 1000%.

The fact is that nw has become a problem for DE, which has no time to develop new open worlds and other things. It is taking up a lot of their time at the expense of new things. See fortuna as it is ... abandoned and for a long time we haven't seen new corpus weapons and no interesting fortune events. Thermia is not even considered an event ... Fortuna needs more things and more significant events.

Edited by Luciole77

3 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

See fortuna as it is ... abandoned and for a long time we haven't seen new corpus weapons and no interesting fortune events. Thermia is not even considered an event ... Fortuna needs more things and more significant events.

Fortuna saw at least two major additions after its initial launch. How many would be enough for you?

18 minutes ago, Genitive said:

Plus they are working on another expansion.

That being the third Orb, right? To my knowledge they haven't said anything about it being in active development.

8 minutes ago, Corvid said:

That being the third Orb, right? To my knowledge they haven't said anything about it being in active development.

They talked about it very briefly when they showed the new modular MOA type a couple of devstreams ago. But there is no info about it beyond "this MOA is for an upcoming Fortuna expansion."

Probably the third orb and maybe something else.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Genitive:

They talked about it very briefly when they showed the new modular MOA type a couple of devstreams ago. But there is no info about it beyond "this MOA is for an upcoming Fortuna expansion."

I believe it when i see it first, they dropped alot of things, main game stuff like Quests and side projects liek Zephyr Deluxe Skin.

4 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Here, have a preview of some reworked corpus obelisks.

-Snip-

Ironically, there is not a single Obelisk-class vessel in that screenshot. To be precise, Obelisks are the "Hammerhead" looking ships, such as the one seen in the original Railjack reveal.

Still, I do like the new ship designs. Those holographic streamers make me think of advert banners, which is very Corpus.

2 hours ago, Genitive said:

Since the new Kitguns are coming with Deadlock Protocol, my suspicion is that the Melee Moa has been rolled in with that update, rather than a full-fledged Fortuna expansion.