Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why daily login reward system is still so awful?

Melanholic7

The Login System sorta bolsters the theory that De doesn't play their own game at times...Yet just keep plugging away though, because every once in awhile due to probably someone at DE who does play placed in a 7 day boosters for everything at once in that reward pool.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

But they're completely free and take zero effort on your part besides clicking on your screen twice? Plus the quantity and duration of the rewards directly scales with your total days.

But the random rewards aren't even the real point; the milestones are the actual worthwhile rewards and they aren't even random. And literally any resource reward become pointless anyways and if they were given in higher quantities they only become worthless faster.

Like, what, do you people want it to be giving you prebuilt Forma and Catalysts every other day? Even if it was a token system and you could trade in for that you're still looking at days to weeks of nothing for an item you can buy off the market from an hour of gathering and selling Prime junk.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

The Login System sorta bolsters the theory that De doesn't play their own game at times.

What the heck?

Login rewards are fine now, you occasionally get something nice like a resource booster or 75% discount. MHW Iceborne gives me junk like a couple mega potions for a login bonus with the occasional "celebration items"...never see anyone grumping about that...strange...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

What the heck?

Login rewards are fine now, you occasionally get something nice like a resource booster or 75% discount. MHW Iceborne gives me junk like a couple mega potions for a login bonus with the occasional "celebration items"...never see anyone grumping about that...strange...

Well it's early and I should have written.... at times it bolsters...and then I go on to say just keep playing and you'll get rewards that are far better..but, it's also the internet and everyone needs it spelled out in such detail so a lawyer can go..neutral reply accepted

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

2 hours ago, Travis05 said:

I mean is free stuff...so anything is ok really. But i agree the more days you log in, the better the gifts should be. No too much, cause like i said you do literally nothing to get them. But yeah 320 endo seems cheap

320 Endo is pretty good! How about when you get 7 Mutagen Samples? Now that's awful!

How about implement a system where you pay endo to receiva a random amount of kuva? The mai problema with endo Is that you can use It but only for some time, with this system at least you give valute to It.

1 hour ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

The Login System sorta bolsters the theory that De doesn't play their own game at times...Yet just keep plugging away though, because every once in awhile due to probably someone at DE who does play placed in a 7 day boosters for everything at once in that reward pool.

How many games out there have you found that actually has a login reward system or even better, one with only worthwhile rewards? I havent played a single one where the rewards havent been S#&$ on avarage while also providing good "rare" rewards. WF is the same, alot of crap but also some really nice ones that get more generous the higher up you get in your days, like boosters.

• Like 3

This is why so many people get divorced.

Person 1 "Welcome home, lover!"

Person 2 "Hi. What's for dinner?"

Person 1 "I'm making _______. It will be ready in about 5 minutes."

Person 2 "_____ again? Why isn't it already ready? Ima go spend time doing something that doesn't involve you, call me when its ready."

How about a "thank you" for whatever you get and a little appreciation for getting anything at all? Respect a GIFT for what it is. You probably don't deserve it and you are certainly not entitled to it, so at least receive it with humility, gratitude and an open heart.

Edited by Wearbe
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Jenvas1306 said:

I log in quite infrequently an for some reason I get plat coupons a lot. 

When I am just checking to see if the game has something to offer me is probably the time I am least likely to buy plat.

That's because coupons are rolled on a semi fixed schedule and the game will "save" that roll for you if you didn't login that day. i.e.: if the game was to give you a coupon on Tuesday but you didn't play until Saturday the game would still give you said coupon.

It's also believed that it saves the best roll if you miss several which is why people tend to log into a 75% off after not playing for months.

Is this part of the Forum Bingo card?

As others hav stated, this system works like pretty much all Live games that give free login goodies.

Just like at some point you have enough power that you can beat the game, at some point you have enough resources that daily rewards no longer provide much value, because once you have it all, you have it all.

I just think of it as openeing a crate/locker for free as I enter the game or return from a mission.

I never understand why people get so fixated on these tiny details anyway.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

I mean...this just feels bad. Much better to see nothing, rather than this "gift"... like,srsly? 320 endo? This want great even after 1 week after i JUST started the game... and now I see this at 600 days. Sigh.

ifnWKx3.jpg

Because the game gives so many rewards already. Everything you do in warframe is rewarded. Also, that is enough endo to upgrade a base mod at least to level four or five. You shouldn't be rewarded for with access to higher tier stuff due to just logging in (except for the chosen special days). That's what you're supposed to work for by playing the game.

• Like 4

4 часа назад, Kaotyke сказал:

Is this another "it's not giving me what I want so it's awful" thread?

I think it is.

nooo. Im just upset watching a joke numbers as rewards every time. Cause they are unfairly small. Like, 320 endo means NOTHING to any 600 days player. Its like giving nothing and saying “Congratulation!! You are lucky one, today u will have nothing!”. 

🙂 I dont need anything from system. 

I just dont want it act like its doing something rewarding, while its usualy giving literally nothing. Covered under “WE ARE GIFTING YOU SOMETHING, BE HAPPY”. Its like gifting half of a cent. Like....why? what? thats weird. 

The login reward isn't meant to be anything substantial, occasionally you win out and get the discount or booster, but if you're banking on always getting good rewards from a free slot machine then it's time to re-assess your expectations on life.  They already increased the resource drop count on it and the booster duration (on day 959, I have to say the numbers at this point as actually quite nice, 31 hours on a booster hell yes).  320 endo today could be a 20+ hour affinity booster tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

I just dont want it act like its doing something rewarding, while its usualy giving literally nothing. Covered under “WE ARE GIFTING YOU SOMETHING, BE HAPPY”. Its like gifting half of a cent. Like....why? what? thats weird. 

So you are mad the game is 'nice/happy' emotionally toward you as it delivers the daily reward, simply because you don't need it?

Would you prefer an option to simply silence or otherwise ignore the rewards?

Some Live games do just stop giving things after a certain day.

Being mad/concerned/upset by the game being 'happy' ... that's weird, IMO ... not that I don't revel in weird. 🙂 

• Like 1

1 час назад, Talinthis сказал:

better than getting 20 endo with the old system, or like 1200 credits.

i mean,that bad arguement, cause u could always said before "20 endo is better than 1"...yes it is, but its still awful reward. They should scale better with login days...

If it was me, I'd want Login Bonuses to be items that I can't normally get easily.

Something like...Universal Medallions as well as a bonus from:

I like how Teshin gives me Blueprints for things I don't have.

Would be great if Maroo gave me an Ayatan statue.

Darvo...I guess he could give me platinum discounts/annoying to obtain materials.

Lotus for Anniversary bonuses/Login milestones.

Ordis ...Boosters.

Good lich you converted:  Praise, and some random loot.

Bad Lich you haven't converted: An Insult, and probably going to invade one of your missions later for lulz.