Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are people leaving the game and selling their accounts or what?

Kmykzy

I'm sometimes baffled by the things I see in the game and end up wondering if people started quitting the game and sell their accounts somewhere eg. bellow. I can't really think about any other explanation why things like this have been happening lately. (not the first time I've seen something similar happen last few months but first time I actually decided to take some screens and question if something weird is going on for such cases)

Join eso, trin starts flaming me/teammates (don't really know who because they didn't point someone out). I think, ok, its fine, they're probably new and don't understand (not that it would make it ok even then but np), ill finish this zone and explain in the next but they decide to leave in zone 1. https://imgur.com/fVwie1t

Thinking that I should at least let them know what's going in and maybe prevent someone else getting flamed for no reason in their next matches I decide to at least send a pm. https://imgur.com/AA8mDDL

A little curious now, I decide to at least look at the profile to see how new was this player, considering they decided to send messages like it's just a new account and ban/chatbans mean nothing while also not knowing about the eso cooldown. https://imgur.com/j5oRV2J

So, is it just me noticing this lately or is there really something going on here? 

Edited by Bot_Kmykzy_004

8 hours ago, Bot_Kmykzy_004 said:

I'm sometimes baffled by the things I see in the game and end up wondering if people started quitting the game and sell their accounts somewhere eg. bellow. I can't really think about any other explanation why things like this have been happening lately. (not the first time I've seen something similar happen last few months but first time I actually decided to take some screens and question if something weird is going on for such cases)

Join eso, trin starts flaming me/teammates (don't really know who because they didn't point someone out). I think, ok, its fine, they're probably new and don't understand (not that it would make it ok even then but np), ill finish this zone and explain in the next but they decide to leave in zone 1. 

Thinking that I should at least let them know what's going in and maybe prevent someone else getting flamed for no reason in their next matches I decide to at least send a pm. 

A little curious now, I decide to at least look at the profile to see how new was this player, considering they decided to send messages like it's just a new account and ban/chatbans mean nothing while also not knowing about the eso cooldown. 

So, is it just me noticing this lately or is there really something going on here? 

squad info in upper right corner

edit

i am mr 28 and i see tons of mr 15-28 ppl on interception (not in fissure) regular interception for sortie or idk invasion or whatever not even defending their tower but running around 
and i could understand mr 15-19 as last resort

and if we lose tower they dont even care to take it back they just keep running around
so yeah some account sells needed to happen because i refuse to believe that so many mr 20+ players dont know what to do on interception

Edited by ZeroX4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, rapt0rman said:

Just some random angry person on the internet, not really new.

I know, met a lot of them, but like I said, most people that talk like that that I've met across the years were <10-15MR, and in the past 2-3 months I've seen more cases with 25+MR than lower ones. Was just asking if something changed that I didn't know about that caused it.

6 minutes ago, Bot_Kmykzy_004 said:

I don't understand what you are trying to point out.

u did not not cover all names and some brave soul of white knighthood will come here and say naming and shaming on forums is prohibited or will just simply report u

Edited by ZeroX4
  • Like 4

Just now, ZeroX4 said:

u did not not cover all names and some brave soul of with knighthood will come here and say naming and shaming on forums is prohibited or will just simply report u

The names of every other random were not covered because there was no reason to, the only one that did anything out of the ordinary was the player that was covered, in all screens. And in the case of my name, im the one posting so it would be pointless to cover mine XD.

• Like 1

Nothing new. Send screenshots to support, make note of findings and wait a bit (or more, depending on the ticket backlog) for it to be dealt with. If there's no evidence it's a purchased account, at least you'll be sure the person will be listed for such behaviour and get a warning which later on turns into further disciplinary measures.

• Like 3

Mastery rank means nothing other than time invested which can be incredibly low for people who spend all their time buying their way through everything and meta affinity farming.

It isn't new to see players that should be well experienced with the game who actually know less than someone who worked their way to mr5 without spending a dime or meta farming. I've personally seen quite a few of these types of players come and go; the most confusing of which are the ones who purchase PA within hours of installing the game.

So, no, nothing new here. Though account selling does exists in pretty much any and all online games that take time/money to progress in and Warframe is absolutely no exception.

• Like 2

It's hard to tell how many players are selling and buying accounts, or if this number increased nowadays. People may send you messages like they own the place, practically earnings themselves chat bans if you report them (nudge nudge), but they aren't so out of brainpower to tell others they've bought the account. Hence, no statistics.

• Like 1

25 минут назад, Bot_Kmykzy_004 сказал:

The names of every other random were not covered because there was no reason to, the only one that did anything out of the ordinary was the player that was covered, in all screens. And in the case of my name, im the one posting so it would be pointless to cover mine XD.

But we can see his name in "LEFT SQUAD" field :DD right bottom corner =P  

=P sorry,thats just funny, no offence to u

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

But we can see his name in "LEFT SQUAD" field :DD right bottom corner =P  

=P sorry,thats just funny, no offence to u

@ZeroX4 was saying right upper corner and I knew there wasn't anything there, but then I looked again to be sure and and remembered the chat list, edited it immediately after :P, can't edit other's Quoted messages tho, so until he edits his quote too its still there XD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

i am mr 28 and i see tons of mr 15-28 ppl on interception (not in fissure) regular interception for sortie or idk invasion or whatever not even defending their tower but running around 
and i could understand mr 15-19 as last resort

and if we lose tower they dont even care to take it back they just keep running around
so yeah some account sells needed to happen because i refuse to believe that so many mr 20+ players dont know what to do on interception

These kids never played Domination in CoD and it shows smh 😆

Eh, it's Interception. If you've got a lead over the opponent, you've won the round if you hold 2 caps. If you have enough of a lead, you win even if you have one.

There's not a lot of reason to bust your ass to hold all 4 points unless, somehow, you're way behind on progress.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Xirka said:

I mean, you can go to Ebay and search warframe, you will see tons of accounts for sale.... 

Did that, and wow, very interesting! Only a few accounts (at least not on eBay), but mod packs? Prime parts? Consultation? Didn't know people sell all these stuff. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Did that, and wow, very interesting! Only a few accounts (at least not on eBay), but mod packs? Prime parts? Consultation? Didn't know people sell all these stuff. 

Wait what? Like psychological consultation "Please point on the doll where Mr. Vey Hek touched you" or consultation like companies have but for frame and weapon builds?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Wait what? Like psychological consultation "Please point on the doll where Mr. Vey Hek touched you" or consultation like companies have but for frame and weapon builds?

maybe like a trainer lol capitalizing on DE lack of giving info to players

for just 10 buck an hour i can teach you to play a really simple game thats made not simple by lack of directions and info

atleast thats what i would imagine lol

• Like 3